TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ALL said this in the previous threads!! We all worried for Js well being and it hurts to say but alot of us are not surprised on how things have turned out. If she spent half the effort looking after J as she did fighting for keep her carers so she could spend time away from him it might have been a different ending

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She would swap and change his meds all the time.. At the time i never thought anything of it, because im not medically academic. She's his mum & a nurse, she'll know more than me. It wasnt till I joined here i thought :eek::eek:

And she'd always make out like her days were so much busier than they were. Like "oh iv got to email the dietician and J's consultant, and call this person and that person" which could all be done in an hour, if that. So what was she doing for the rest of her days? Painting her face, getting her nails done, sitting on her ass ordering uber eats.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Looks like she’s on her way back que the grave posts and tears ….😏

Reactions: 6
She will be posting all grave posts saying oh my baby I’ve missed you.. yeah enough to live the good life for 3 weeks abroad.
I would bet 10000000000000£££ shes on the next retreat in November

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All her minions will be feeling sorry for her . She knows exactly what she’s doing that’s why she ain’t posted why on holiday because she wants people to think she’s grieving . Not on a three week holiday clubbing dressed to the nines .
when I lost my baby I didn’t even wanna get dressed brush my hair or leave the house . I know people grieve different but no way is she grieving ive Never know a grieving parent like that .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering what's her family/friends think of her?
She had 2 best friends, Leianne and Elisha, it's been a long time since I saw Elisha feature on her page. I haven't seen her comment on anything since, even after he has passed away. I'm sure something has gone on there, hoping she has read here and saw the light. There are a few people that would feature on her stories a couple of years ago that you never see now.

Reactions: 7
Thanks for using my suggestion.. I see kath/k/Katie/kay/kaytee in a few months pregnant maybe even engaged watch this space ..

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I definitely think it’s why she stopped the meds and feeds . I think she’s mentally unstable and in her delusional mind thought if she did that it would make him worst and eligible for the carers . It all adds up
Sad but true
Even healthy children's wake up , no idea what was she expecting? Did she thought carers will be taking care of him so she can have nice 10h of sleep?
My youngest is 5y3m and she still wake up some nights because she want toilet/,water/cuddle.
She was having regular wake ups during the night until she turn 3.5. Both of us working full time so some days was hard but who says parenthood would be walk in the park?

Thanks for using my suggestion.. I see kath/k/Katie/kay/kaytee in a few months pregnant maybe even engaged watch this space ..
I hope she won't be able to get pregnant, she don't deserve to be a mother.

Reactions: 14
She will be posting all grave posts saying oh my baby I’ve missed you.. yeah enough to live the good life for 3 weeks abroad.
I would bet 10000000000000£££ shes on the next retreat in November
I think she’s going to get involved with running them tbh

Reactions: 2
She said they only met twice so I doubt they will be friends for long . I wreckon she was looking for kaytee to post more of her on her insta for some followers not that kaytee has many .

Reactions: 2
Sad but true
Even healthy children's wake up , no idea what was she expecting? Did she thought carers will be taking care of him so she can have nice 10h of sleep?
My youngest is 5y3m and she still wake up some nights because she want toilet/,water/cuddle.
She was having regular wake ups during the night until she turn 3.5. Both of us working full time so some days was hard but who says parenthood would be walk in the park?

I hope she won't be able to get pregnant, she don't deserve to be a mother.
my kid only started sleeping through properly this year & Hes 11. Hed wake up in the middle of the night, asking to get in my bed, or me lie with him, i was knackered for 11 years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread, you guys have confirmed what my gut instinct was telling me! I had to unfollow her back when she did the feeding plan (or lack of) and you could see she was starving poor J and I remember how uncomfortable it made me feel at the time. Oh and I wondered how medically a hot tub was to benefit J too, knowing she used go fund me money to buy it just didn’t sit right with me either. I felt guilty for thinking like that as most of my career has been within the SEND community and know how much SEND families fight for the best care for their children. I came across her profile again around the time of her birthday but her stories were all over and I couldn’t keep up - hospital one minute, out without child the next, I put it down to the typical influencer pre-records as no mother (or parent at all) would do that in real time. Next thing was J’s sad decline and her behaviour after his passing made me uncomfortable again so I unfollowed. I felt guilty for thinking that as she had just lost her child and was clearly grieving but something just isn’t sitting right with me and I’m so glad others see this too! Amazingly I’ve missed the secret fiancé etc so I’ll be going back over the threads and seeing what I’ve missed

Reactions: 32
Clearly J was a very poorly boy, but I suspected all along that K had Munchausen by Proxy - I was very concerned for J at one point

Reactions: 13
Wanting to keep carers had nothing to do with her needing sleep, that was just another one of her things she would lie about. She had lots of sleep, she would show screenshots of the camera sensor notifications that showed noise and movement detections at night. Those notifications don't mean tit, he might have made a slight noise in his sleep or moved his blanket, It didn't mean he was awake.

Occasionally there would be a notification which said Caregiver attended, those were the notifications if someone had been in there seeing to him. She didn't share the summary of his stats for the night which gave a full breakdown apart from when she accidentally shared it. Those times she accidentally shared that screen it showed the real picture. He was rarely attended to by a caregiver (her) and it calculated the amount of time he was physically asleep - about 13 hours a night.

She got enough sleep, carers meant she had a babysitting service and they helped her make people think her child had higher needs than he did. Carers assessments, refusals and appeals gave her content, attention and money. Breaking down on her stories earned her fundraisers, Kofi donations and evouchers.

That girl slept easy at night.

Here's kathleen taking a photo of herself pretending to be asleep in response to people questioning her about her finances. This is probably how she slept most nights.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I've been following Kaytee since she posted the videos of J vomiting over himself in the car, and I'll admit I did feel so sorry for her when he passed away. But theres been a few niggles recently - firstly I just can't get my head around all that stuff at his graveside! Secondly, I hadn't given her new business much thought until I read here and realised it was all to find her lifestyle and not a "all proceeds going to charity" kinda thing. I also don't understand why anyone would want to buy a cheap tacky tshirt with a picture of someone else's child with photoshopped angel wings on - just why? it's all a bit weird to be honest.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.