TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely disgusting that her pal mentioned forkin out 7k the day he died as well. Had to quickly drop it in there while asking for funds for his funeral.

Also, if she could cope with him on holiday - foreign country, poor health care for 2 weeks... How is it she can't cope at home with NHS on your doorstep?! Honestly the girl chats so much tit!
Exactly she wanted to take him to the Maldives for a week or two,which has one hospital and something like a 14 hour flight there and same back… that makes no sense if she needed all those hours of carers at home. I wish more people knew about all this

Reactions: 18
'Jaxon related goods' !! Good grief that tells you everything you need to know about this money grabbing, exploitative, narcissist. What mother would think about selling merch when their child dies. Then she had the cheek to say she's trying to make it 'not too personal'. witch, you've put his face on tacky t shirts and superimposed angel wings on the photo. You can't get more personal than that! Sickened.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
'Jaxon related goods' !! Good grief that tells you everything you need to know about this money grabbing, exploitative, narcissist. What mother would think about selling merch when their child dies. Then she had the cheek to say she's trying to make it 'not too personal'. witch, you've put his face on tacky t shirts and superimposed angel wings on the photo. You can't get more personal than that! Sickened.
Was just about to say the same!!

Reactions: 6
Not too personal?! How personal is a video of her holding the boy in the chapel next to his coffin in an ad for the ‘brand’. That woman is truly something else!! 😤 Utterly disgusting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Not too personal?! How personal is a video of her holding the boy in the chapel next to his coffin in an ad for the ‘brand’. That woman is truly something else!! 😤 Utterly disgusting
Reminds me of when she made the tik tok, basically an add and she said “stylish logo”.. I really don’t understand her thought process. Seems it’s all about the money 💰

Reactions: 12
Reminds me of when she made the tik tok, basically an add and she said “stylish logo”.. I really don’t understand her thought process. Seems it’s all about the money 💰
It’s 100% all about the money. She’s sunk to whole new levels of low with this ‘shop’. It’s so disrespectful to J 😔

Reactions: 10
I haven't followed her threads but have come across her Instagram page a couple of times. Always struck me that J was so thin, he looked malnourished. To then read here she stopped his feeds for a feeding school, skipped feeds, changed his routine and missed out his night feeds. I'm sure I even seen her post about having to go to the hospital as she didn't have the right stuff to connect his tube in the middle of the night... it just seems shocking that she was able to do that and it's not that shocking he's passed away so suddenly, she's been depriving that kid of proper prescribed feeds for well over a year. He was such a low body weight no wonder his heart gave out.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just wondering, has she registered the business properly? I did a very quick search on Companies House and couldn’t find anything, but I didn’t search much so it could be there. But equally it wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t bothered to register the business and therefore wasn’t paying proper tax etc

Reactions: 5
I haven't followed her threads but have come across her Instagram page a couple of times. Always struck me that J was so thin, he looked malnourished. To then read here she stopped his feeds for a feeding school, skipped feeds, changed his routine and missed out his night feeds. I'm sure I even seen her post about having to go to the hospital as she didn't have the right stuff to connect his tube in the middle of the night... it just seems shocking that she was able to do that and it's not that shocking he's passed away so suddenly, she's been depriving that kid of proper prescribed feeds for well over a year. He was such a low body weight no wonder his heart gave out.
As someone that has tube fed my kid for many years and know many others who do too, we generally always have a stock of these things in at home, sometimes there can be supply issues but that's not often and actually running out of things for no reason is very rare for me and what I see of others. It felt like it was just another way for Kathleen to be dramatic and gain sympathy for having such a medically complex child that she has to run out in the middle of the night. When in reality she is just too lazy and ill prepared.

Reactions: 19
Just wondering, has she registered the business properly? I did a very quick search on Companies House and couldn’t find anything, but I didn’t search much so it could be there. But equally it wouldn’t surprise me if she hasn’t bothered to register the business and therefore wasn’t paying proper tax etc
It'll only be on Companies House if it's a Ltd company. Any other type of businesses won't be on there.

Reactions: 1
Imagine the day your child passes away you come up with a brand name to make money out of them. The day he died. The woman sickens me.
Love all the new content used of her travels because she cannot bare to not boast of her lifestyle. Here buy my dead sons merch whilst look I'm living it large ..... 'single handedly running a business' from my luxury swimming pool. Let's forget that I'm not actually doing duck all for the business except design naff products for 90 year olds to spend their pension on.

Charity work my arse 🤣
Single handedly? Who packs and posts all the stuff whilst she’s on holiday then fgs

I wonder if she’s used some of the go fund me to make this merch so when people ask where the moneys gone she can say oh I put most of it into my company as a way to keep him alive. And say the rest was “donated to charity”.. would make a good cover story as to where the moneys gone and also keeps her relevant

Reactions: 2
Jaxons goods without being to personal ….. fffs love your allowing strangers to buy photos of your dead son with angel wings on I don’t think it gets any more personal than that silly cow

What a world we live in when women sell merchandise from they’re dead child . And strangers BUY merchandise of somebody’s dead child

this tit should not be allowed it’s disgusting 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did she post about her holiday on her page? I wonder if that made people see sense
No evidence of her luxury holiday on the grid...there were a few cryptic stories that she was 'away' , because she couldn't face being at home ( although no mention of where she was, only that she was 'away')
she's a conniving con merchant , I'd love to know how much money she's donated to charity and see actual proof of this amount

Reactions: 7
No evidence of her luxury holiday on the grid...there were a few cryptic stories that she was 'away' , because she couldn't face being at home ( although no mention of where she was, only that she was 'away')
she's a conniving con merchant , I'd love to know how much money she's donated to charity and see actual proof of this amount
Can you actually see her donating to charity because I can’t. She’s quick to take money but not give it out unless it’s for her own personal gain.

She wouldn't share the gofundme for Js grandma incase she needed the money one day off her followers. Thats how self absorbed she is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Single handedly? Who packs and posts all the stuff whilst she’s on holiday then fgs
It will be drop shipped, she doesn’t need to touch the product at all that way and she doesn’t lose anything if it doesn’t sell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.