TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me, it looked like J had complex care needs so why do you guys all say he didn’t need carers? (Not disagreeing just genuinely asking)

I agree this woman is a disgrace, especially how she’s carried herself since his death. But I hadn't followed her very long before he passed so don’t know too much about what she did or didn’t do for him.

Reactions: 2
To me, it looked like J had complex care needs so why do you guys all say he didn’t need carers? (Not disagreeing just genuinely asking)

I agree this woman is a disgrace, especially how she’s carried herself since his death. But I hadn't followed her very long before he passed so don’t know too much about what she did or didn’t do for him.
He didn't need the carers- he need a mother
She MADE him look far more disabled than he really was, she didn't listen to health professionals and she adjust meds/feeds to suits her needs, not his needs.
She want him to vomit so she can claim more carers hours/higher disability allowance money, more money from various charities, car, house and donations from strangers.
She is so similar to Gypsy Rose Blanchard mother 🤯
Yes, J had some health issues but despite of it he was thriving. If K would follow professional advice and give him all attention he deserved this story might be so much different.

Even now- after his tragic death she still using him for money. This vile woman have no limits🤬
Thankfully she is not working in NHS, I wouldn't allow her near me or my family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It was when they took away carers. So she obviously reduced his meds, or took him off the meds that were stopping him from vomiting..

Honestly it's all a bit weird. Why would you purposely make your kid vomit 5+ times a day when you have medication to stop it all?! I mean obviously we know why, but I wonder what her logic was... like, if someone pulled her up on it, what would she say? If someone said, you have x amount of meds prescribed for Jaxon to prevent vomiting, we know they work because they worked on x date. Why have you stopped giving him the medication now? Purposely dehydrating your son, which then leads to his potassium dropping... like, where is the logic?
I’m sure the carers were never fully taken away, for over two year’s she was appealing the decision about HER needing them 60hrs a wk & while going through the appeal process she kept them 60hrs right up until March/April this year when she was informed that the 60hrs for Keira’s was going to be reduced gradually over a few wks until she had 0hrs for overnight Kiera’s. That’s when J’s health really started to decline I think, Nurse Ratchet knew what she was doing by stopping certain medications & documenting it all 💔 this recent 7k she forked out on solicitors was to appeal the appeal about the hours of Kiera’s that she was so desperate to keep just so she could still live her best life while trying not to be a Parent to her son.
ps I hope the Merc has gone back & her big deposit kept for all the bumps dents scratches that she caused, plus i doubt she could afford to keep it her insurance would be quite high, her age, newish driver (roughly 18mths ago she passed) engine size & all the rest

Reactions: 12
I’m sure the carers were never fully taken away, for over two year’s she was appealing the decision about HER needing them 60hrs a wk & while going through the appeal process she kept them 60hrs right up until March/April this year when she was informed that the 60hrs for Keira’s was going to be reduced gradually over a few wks until she had 0hrs for overnight Kiera’s. That’s when J’s health really started to decline I think, Nurse Ratchet knew what she was doing by stopping certain medications & documenting it all 💔 this recent 7k she forked out on solicitors was to appeal the appeal about the hours of Kiera’s that she was so desperate to keep just so she could still live her best life while trying not to be a Parent to her son.
ps I hope the Merc has gone back & her big deposit kept for all the bumps dents scratches that she caused, plus i doubt she could afford to keep it her insurance would be quite high, her age, newish driver (roughly 18mths ago she passed) engine size & all the rest
Wait.. She was appealing an appeal? lol

Jaxon didnt look like the kinda kid that needed round the clock care. I have a cousin who is physically & mentally disabled. He can't walk, he can't talk, he can't sit up, he's blind. He has epilepsy as well as cerebal palsy, brain damage and a list of other things. He physically cannot do anything for himself. You have to feed him, give him a drink etc. He can't tell you if he's hungry or thirsty. He cant talk like us. His mom looks after him 24/7. I don't know if she's entitled to carers, she should be given his disabilities but I'm not sure if she uses them. It baffles me how Kath tried to say J needed them when the kid was using ipads, walking with his frame, shuffling on his bum, and was peg fed. Like, where was she struggling? It's not like he was a teenager and he was too heavy to lift out of bed, or he was having constant accidents at night where he would need to be changed constantly. She didn't even have to feed him really, because he was peg fed... All she had to do was feed him through his tube and give him his meds.

Reactions: 19
Wait.. She was appealing an appeal? lol

Jaxon didnt look like the kinda kid that needed round the clock care. I have a cousin who is physically & mentally disabled. He can't walk, he can't talk, he can't sit up, he's blind. He has epilepsy as well as cerebal palsy, brain damage and a list of other things. He physically cannot do anything for himself. You have to feed him, give him a drink etc. He can't tell you if he's hungry or thirsty. He cant talk like us. His mom looks after him 24/7. I don't know if she's entitled to carers, she should be given his disabilities but I'm not sure if she uses them. It baffles me how Kath tried to say J needed them when the kid was using ipads, walking with his frame, shuffling on his bum, and was peg fed. Like, where was she struggling? It's not like he was a teenager and he was too heavy to lift out of bed, or he was having constant accidents at night where he would need to be changed constantly. She didn't even have to feed him really, because he was peg fed... All she had to do was feed him through his tube and give him his meds.
She’s been appealing for her over 2years & that’s how she managed to keep the 60hrs but this time her appeal was rejected & that’s when she was informed that over the course of wks/months the Carers hours will be reduced until it’s 0hrs that’s why she stated she forked out 7k this time on solicitors as her appeal decision was not upheld this time. Just point out that these 60hrs she’s always had were for the use of night time which sometimes if J had been at his dads or somewhere else overnight she would then cancel his night carer but still keep the hours for future use

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s been appealing for her over 2years & that’s how she managed to keep the 60hrs but this time her appeal was rejected & that’s when she was informed that over the course of wks/months the Carers hours will be reduced until it’s 0hrs that’s why she stated she forked out 7k this time on solicitors as her appeal decision was not upheld this time. Just point out that these 60hrs she’s always had were for the use of night time which sometimes if J had been at his dads or somewhere else overnight she would then cancel his night carer but still keep the hours for future use
I don’t think you can just roll them over?! That’s horrific! I suppose all health authorities are different but that’s definitely not something I’ve heard of before.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think you can just roll them over?! That’s horrific! I suppose all health authorities are different but that’s definitely not something I’ve heard of before.
The hours that she didn’t use at the very beginning for what ever reasons like when she went abroad she would use them when her & J came back? I’m not sure if recently she was allowed to do this or if there was certain criteria for her to be able to use them within a certain time period. When she got told about how they was going to basically wean her off the night carers she did a big old moan on her stories, I mean hey could of just withdrawn them all at once I suppose? she should of counted herself as Fuckin Lucky how she managed to have these carers & how many hours in the first place. I know first hand how hard it is to be able to even meet the criteria for any kind of funding, respite or any kind of help for these Services she took and abused for granted 🤬😡

it’s people like her who abuse the system that makes it so much harder for the Sincere families that should but most often don’t get the help our Kathleen did.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Absolutely disgusting that her pal mentioned forkin out 7k the day he died as well. Had to quickly drop it in there while asking for funds for his funeral.

The hours that she didn’t use at the very beginning for what ever reasons like when she went abroad she would use them when her & J came back? I’m not sure if recently she was allowed to do this or if there was certain criteria for her to be able to use them within a certain time period. When she got told about how they was going to basically wean her off the night carers she did a big old moan on her stories, I mean hey could of just withdrawn them all at once I suppose? she should of counted herself as Fuckin Lucky how she managed to have these carers & how many hours in the first place. I know first hand how hard it is to be able to even meet the criteria for any kind of funding, respite or any kind of help for these Services she took and abused for granted 🤬😡

it’s people like her who abuse the system that makes it so much harder for the Sincere families that should but most often don’t get the help our Kathleen did.
Also, if she could cope with him on holiday - foreign country, poor health care for 2 weeks... How is it she can't cope at home with NHS on your doorstep?! Honestly the girl chats so much tit!

Reactions: 23
Also, if she could cope with him on holiday - foreign country, poor health care for 2 weeks... How is it she can't cope at home with NHS on your doorstep?! Honestly the girl chats so much tit!
100% this

I don’t think they are investigating if they was sureky she wouldn’t have been allowed to leave the country
I know a bit about Scot’s law but nothing about English law so I could be wrong but if the Police have been asked to investigate, say by the hospital, then I don’t think they can take her passport from her unless she’s been arrested and is out on bail?

There will be an inquest and the Coroner can ask for further investigations too I believe. That could be the opportunity medical professionals need to raise their concerns about the circumstances and that could be her undoing - his medical records should have notes on all the admissions, the DAMAs, the meetings, the arguments she had with the Doctors etc. They might also speak to Jaxon’s school, who’ll have a note of times he wasn’t well but was still sent to school. And she has a public IG page so I wouldn’t be surprised if Coroner’s are accepting evidence in that form too

She often rolled over carer hours. When she got back from Dubai she said she used her saved carer hours so they could have j 24/7 so she could sleep and shop etc.

She also admitted many times that she knew he wasn't entitled to 60 hours a week especially since starting school. The 60 hours was allocated because she refused to be discharged from hospital after his birth without a new council house and full time carers. By her own account, by the time she left hospital with j months after his birth every professional she'd come across didn't like her. One of the reasons she knew she'd never work in the local hospital.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
It was never that she couldn’t cope l it was always because she was to selfish to step up and to be a parent . She should never have had a child . I do believe even if jaxon had no disability she would still moan because she was never cut out to be a mother and it shows !!

none of these things a real mother would do

leave jaxon after his worst night in hospital to go party all weekend and go thorp park !! A week before his death
leave jaxon in a hospice so she could go to Paris !!
leave jaxon with carers over night so she can go out with friends
not attend to her son in the night because she’s to tired !!
change his medications so she can have a easier day ( bearing in mind he was in full time school and she had no job )
leave jaxons tube out catching bacteria and god knows what else
leaving his peg site dirty and not washing and dressing it !!
video him vomiting and choking on sick to attempt to get more carer hours

the list goes on but you get my point she was a horrible mother and did not deserve jaxon . Even now cashing in on his death selling T-shirt’s to strangers on the internet with her child’s face on !!! No mother would actually do that .

Reactions: 18
If only she put as much love & attention like she did about the moaning into her Son I believe he would still be here now, after her appearance on itv with the exaggerated sob story of poor me me me she basically guilt tripped the public into believing if you take these carers away it will be the death of her & Jaxon. after that tv appearance she saw pound signs 💰💰💰 & quickly too, that brought out the worst in her as a Person & a Parent. Its now become an addiction like a Crack Head Searching for the next bag of money, gifts, or the any old tit if it’s free she’ll have it. Her own self entitlement & constant moaning hasn’t brought her more Time, health memories or Love & happiness for Jaxon it’s caused a heartbreak 💔 for all that loved & knew him away from what she portrays us to believe

Reactions: 7
It's the modern version of something being hidden in plain sights isint it. Everybody was watching it unfold on social media 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I noticed that she’s using her needing to buy that house a narrative now !!

a family deserve that house not her .

noticed Her last three posts the likes have dropped down so many are wising up to her now
it’s blackmail. Emotional blackmail so people think ah yes I will buy a Angel J with wings T-shirt 😒

Reactions: 6
She must be fumin
J was born in a leister hospital I believe she was doing her uni at the time. I’m not sure if she was at Qmc or city as her 3 week job
She had a placement at Leicester Royal Infirmary - she wasn't liked here.

That house wasn’t good enough when J was alive she moaned about the garden being on a slope, not enough storage plus the size of the Property only being a 2 bedroom so if she was to give J a sibling in the future she would need an extra room & an extension would not be possible or somet? Her Neighbours & their children don’t like her 😂 anyone else remember when she was fuming about neighbours children calling her a Witch 🤣 I’m sure it was around same time she said that some dodgy men late at night were hoovering around her house & her Mercedes so that’s why she was Gifted a Ring doorbell

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.