TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering what's her family/friends think of her?
Family : what a selfish horrible bleep !! Avoid as much as possible. Can’t believe she is related to us.
Friends : just hanging around pretending to support the witch as it beats working and she’s rollin in it so I just need to publicly pretend to support her and she pays for everything 💰

Reactions: 16
I’m so glad I’ve found this thread, you guys have confirmed what my gut instinct was telling me! I had to unfollow her back when she did the feeding plan (or lack of) and you could see she was starving poor J and I remember how uncomfortable it made me feel at the time. Oh and I wondered how medically a hot tub was to benefit J too, knowing she used go fund me money to buy it just didn’t sit right with me either. I felt guilty for thinking like that as most of my career has been within the SEND community and know how much SEND families fight for the best care for their children. I came across her profile again around the time of her birthday but her stories were all over and I couldn’t keep up - hospital one minute, out without child the next, I put it down to the typical influencer pre-records as no mother (or parent at all) would do that in real time. Next thing was J’s sad decline and her behaviour after his passing made me uncomfortable again so I unfollowed. I felt guilty for thinking that as she had just lost her child and was clearly grieving but something just isn’t sitting right with me and I’m so glad others see this too! Amazingly I’ve missed the secret fiancé etc so I’ll be going back over the threads and seeing what I’ve missed
I had the exact same instinct and always felt like something was off. It’s funny how she only shows what she wants yet people still picked up that something wasn’t right, even with the smoke and mirrors. These people always slip up in the end, they can’t keep up the charade forever and their narcissism shines through. In this case, at the detriment of a poor little boy. Who is the secret fiancée?!

Reactions: 7
Her daily routine was:
8am overnight carer leaves
8.30am school bus arrives (j already outside with coat on waiting for bus since 8am)
8.35am k stories in full face and gym gear from the Merc sat outside gym for 45 mins
9.30am get full body shot of gym gear
11am k stories that she's too tired to film ads
12pm k stories that they're taking carers away and it'll finish her and j off cos she's tired. Then she has a 3 hour nap
4pm j comes home and is placed in high chair with ipad in kitchen as k stories from sofa in living room
8pm overnight carer comes to put him to bed
Weekends- j with his gran and dad. Any weekend he's with k he's doing ads, or left to sit in high chair whilst she stories about being tired and carers. He creates content for k every weekend except for the alternate weekend he's at his dad's.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Does anyone remember those horrific stories she posted of j 'crying for hours' in the other room and she couldn't face going to comfort him? Also around the time just before his passing when she storied that he'd been extremely distressed overnight and it had woken her up when the carer had tried to settle him (she didn't go check on him when all he wanted was his mum)? Or was always too much effort for her to go give him a cuddle. Unless of course she could use the footage for content.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She disgusts me l I remember those stories very well I always wondered why she felt she was so tired when she had full time carers and school for j . I’ve got a son with allergies and reflux I was up every hour but I never left him to cry . I can’t understand as a mother why she would not want to comfort her child . its just so sad poor j didn’t deserve the life she gave him he deserved better .

Reactions: 12
If she gets away with this she’s gonna think she walks on water. The narcissist in her will be thriving!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember those horrific stories she posted of j 'crying for hours' in the other room and she couldn't face going to comfort him? Also around the time just before his passing when she storied that he'd been extremely distressed overnight and it had woken her up when the carer had tried to settle him (she didn't go check on him when all he wanted was his mum)? Or was always too much effort for her to go give him a cuddle. Unless of course she could use the footage for content.
God it’s worse than I thought. I found her page through another Instagram mum with a poorly child and I remember everyone was in uproar about the carers being withdrawn. The people I follow are genuine so I just can’t understand why the red flags didn’t show up to them.

I wonder what the carers and hospital staff who looked after him think of her

Reactions: 3
She’s very good at manipulating people . And making things sound way worst than they are . She never showed j when he was doing well as that would make us all believe he was fine and didn’t need carers . She wanted to keep up with the narrative that j was seriously disabled when in reality he was not . She’s very twisted it shows more now because she’s selling merch of him

Reactions: 5
Abuse !!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they are investigating if they was sureky she wouldn’t have been allowed to leave the country

I’m sure if everyone reports her and the screenshots we all have from her stopping his medications and feeds they probably would open an investigation up .

I personally reported her about two weeks before J died. Obviously since reporting I have no idea how it’s progressed.

And yes that’s two weeks BEFORE J died, as we all could see how desperate it was getting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I personally reported her about two weeks before J died. Obviously since reporting I have no idea how it’s progressed.

And yes that’s two weeks BEFORE J died, as we all could see how desperate it was getting.
How did you report her? Who to?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.