Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being funny but if she KNEW she shouldn’t be getting that money why didn’t she put it in a savings ready for when the ask for it back?!

Reactions: 12
She’s mentioned having an accountant before. She knows how much she should have paid. This is all on her. This is also a reminder letter as the final deadline for payment is 7th April. The first letter was weeks ago. It just looks good to post it now as it appears they are going after her when J is having health issues.

If she’s spent her tax money then she’s got nobody to blame but herself, or possibly her accountant.

Reactions: 14
She’s mentioned having an accountant before. She knows how much she should have paid. This is all on her. This is also a reminder letter as the final deadline for payment is 7th April. The first letter was weeks ago. It just looks good to post it now as it appears they are going after her when J is having health issues.
Exactly this. It is just a plot for engagement.

Show J in pain.
Post about the evil DWP/local council/Continuing health care/local hospital all to get sympathy comments.
No doubt we will get an Ad later as she knows everyone will be watching for an update

• Angry
Exactly this. It is just a plot for engagement.

Show J in pain.
Post about the evil DWP/local council/Continuing health care/local hospital all to get sympathy comments.
No doubt we will get an Ad later as she knows everyone will be watching for an update
She doesn't appear to have had many #ADs lately?! The ones she has had are from previous obligation to post/story over a certain time/amount?!

Reactions: 3
#whatdoesacarerdo.... apparently make four phone calls, but only managed to speak to one person, and sent one email. This sounds like it would take ten minutes max. Not something that would take all morning like she seems to be implying

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't appear to have had many #ADs lately?! The ones she has had are from previous obligation to post/story over a certain time/amount?!
A few other people I follow have been sharing readly again so I expect we will have another one of them soon

It is all the same rubbish from all of them. Except she exploits poor J in the process

• Sad
Reactions: 4
#whatdoesacarerdo.... apparently make four phone calls, but only managed to speak to one person, and sent one email. This sounds like it would take ten minutes max. Not something that would take all morning like she seems to be implying
I love how she expects them to be at the end of the phone immediately she calls as they don't have anything else to do eg clinics, appts, visits, seeing inpatients etc

Reactions: 15
Is throwing a clot like that normal for a tube site? I don’t know enough about it, but instinctively i felt sick when she said he a big clot come out. If that isnt a normal thing to happen I would be straight back at the hospital, asking questions. If it’s as bad as she is saying and every health care team she has seen (I find it suspect that every single team is letting her down) if it were me, I would ask and ask again until something was being done to take my child’s pain seriously. Thankfully the care we’ve received from the children’s hospital and a&e has always been great so we haven’t needed too but I am sure if we were ever in the position that I would.

It also makes me so uncomfortable every time she refers to herself as J’s carer, it’s so weirdly detached and almost feels like resentment?

And that latest story showing the amount owes, if it’s not a beg for money then it’s an even weirder thing to do. But we all know it’s a beg....she should starts selling all the designer tat she bought with J’s money🙄

Reactions: 11
Absolute kudos to J’s school. Kaytee has done little or nothing about this issue for weeks. The school have forced her to take action and only now is she chasing things up and trying to solve the issue. The school also seem to have done it tactfully without annoying Kaytee, which must be nigh on impossible.

Reactions: 10
and countdown to this evenings #ad in 3..2..1.. now she’s gaslighted everyone into knowing she needs the money because how DARE they ask for money back that she took without being entitled to.
Ugh she’s horrible. I don’t understand how this happened. If she declared all her income she wouldn’t have been paid benefit she wasn’t entitled to.

Reactions: 7
Those videos of J with him lying crying and she’s wiping away the leaks from his tube, that’s honestly upset me. What’s the purpose of posting it?? What does she hope will happen? Your child crying, vulnerable, in pain and you’re putting in on Instagram stories for millions to see. It’s exploitation, my heart breaks for that wee boy with that poisonous cow of a mother 😣
She is also using what looks like a pillow case to wipe,I would expect a Nursemum to know that could cause infection and needs to use something soft and sterile

Those videos of J with him lying crying and she’s wiping away the leaks from his tube, that’s honestly upset me. What’s the purpose of posting it?? What does she hope will happen? Your child crying, vulnerable, in pain and you’re putting in on Instagram stories for millions to see. It’s exploitation, my heart breaks for that wee boy with that poisonous cow of a mother 😣
Surely there’s a way to report this content to someone. It’s evidently exploitation of a child in distress with no way to tell an adult to ‘stop’ or ‘no’. It’s abuse. It should not be filmed. It should not be posted. It should not be allowed to act as engagement.
It’s all about the money, money 💰 🤑 😤

Am I missing something? I’m sure someone on here posted J’s dad with him and his peg site looked fine. Weeks later its horrific looking and causing him pain 😔 So his mum is neglecting it to appeal for continuation of carers?! Horrendous.
She has given up on vomiting,so she will be blaming the lack of care from A@E,Gastric nurses,Surgeons,not enough dressings for his horrendously sore peg site and bombard her followers with distressing images. How can she feel it’s ok to post her sons dirty laundry ( quite literally) and him screaming in distress feels like child abuse.Take some bleeping responsibility for your son!
She has failed to safeguard her child on so many occasions, I know so much of their personal data from her posting letters,documents etc and not scrubbing their personal info. I know the name of his school,GP,surgeon,Dietician,CHC Assessment officer,ECHP...I feel like reporting her for being a crappy mother.
She sent him to school a few weeks ago and showed a picture of him crying saying he was in pain or felt unwell and had vomited all night. A few hours later she was posting vain stories of herself in front of her ring light talking tit about herself and how tired she was.How many mothers could do that? And how do her followers then leave comments saying she is so inspirational or a great one I just read ‘You deserve to find the care he deserves,nobody should have to care 24/7 on their own’ 😂
Anyone else feel uncomfortable watching the fake affectionate stories? So unauthentic and staged.I remember writing on here I never heard her say ‘I love you’ to him, next day she posted ‘Mumma loves you’ so clearly she reads every word we write-so Kathleen please give social media a break and give your son your undivided attention,get some more therapy for FII and Narcissistic personality disorder and learn to appreciate what you DO have and the amazing support you have in place from the 60 hours a week Kiera’s,free school transport,a place at a fantastic school,the input from so so many medical professionals,his free prescriptions,your free accommodation in London at GOSH appointments,your top of the range Merc,your new build council house,you don’t even have to pay congestion charge ( blue badge holders are exempt) can you see when you post moaning about council tax reductions not being enough and always moaning about the hospital care is a total piss take? You come across as a bitter,nasty cruel woman...
And it’s not discrimination that Australia and Canada have regulation regarding immigration and health! You have to show you have a certain amount of savings and a means to support yourself when emigrating,being a nurse with a few weeks experience your salary would not cover your sons prescriptions and feeds,get a grip a think how ungrateful and crazy you sound posting about moving abroad,in fact does he even like the heat? Or is that again a selfish idea of what Kath loves?
Rant over....Babygirl you are a prize twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
just goes to show she sees herself as js carer and not parent with her #whatdoesacarerdo rather than #whatdoesaparentdo!
How? Just how can you put down all of these amazing people for not picking up the phone? Had you forgotten about that slight inconvenience on the NHS,Covid! Many people have not had an outpatient appointment for over a year and here is Kathleen demanding on the day personally diagnosed referrals... Get your self a gratitude journal love and fill it in when your son is screaming with the Kiera’s as you have done before!

Is throwing a clot like that normal for a tube site? I don’t know enough about it, but instinctively i felt sick when she said he a big clot come out. If that isnt a normal thing to happen I would be straight back at the hospital, asking questions. If it’s as bad as she is saying and every health care team she has seen (I find it suspect that every single team is letting her down) if it were me, I would ask and ask again until something was being done to take my child’s pain seriously. Thankfully the care we’ve received from the children’s hospital and a&e has always been great so we haven’t needed too but I am sure if we were ever in the position that I would.

It also makes me so uncomfortable every time she refers to herself as J’s carer, it’s so weirdly detached and almost feels like resentment?

And that latest story showing the amount owes, if it’s not a beg for money then it’s an even weirder thing to do. But we all know it’s a beg....she should starts selling all the designer tat she bought with J’s money🙄
No there shouldn't be any clotted blood there at all, any sane person would be back to A&E and demanding it was checked. She would know to ask to have his blood results immediately which leads me to believe it's all for content given his cardiac history any clot should immediately be checked out. If there's one and it's broke free there's a chance there's another lurking inside him. She's so full of tit and she really expects her followers to believe the bullshit.

• Sad
Hurray!! She did get home in time for the Kiera!! Oh I knew she would. Well done you my lovely. Just scraped through by the skin of your teeth clearly to make sure you could hand him over to someone else 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I can’t get my head round this at all. If my son was bleeding and upset, I couldn’t sit downstairs and leave even my husband to deal with, much less a carer. It just doesn’t seem right that so many families desperately need carers and are refused point blank and Kathleen has one in while she sits down stairs posting shite on IG!

I’m still working through a catch up but what I’ve read has been really upsetting.

Reactions: 13
I can’t get my head round this at all. If my son was bleeding and upset, I couldn’t sit downstairs and leave even my husband to deal with, much less a carer. It just doesn’t seem right that so many families desperately need carers and are refused point blank and Kathleen has one in while she sits down stairs posting shite on IG!

I’m still working through a catch up but what I’ve read has been really upsetting.
there is something not right with her, I do believe she holds a lot of resentment and J is a burden to her (the moving abroad tit the other day proves this).
if my son cries in the night, i am like you,I feel such a pull to him. I can’t bear to hear him upset. I can’t ignore it, my husband hates it and now knows not to intervene. How she can just hand over her son who is sore and has had a distressing evening in pain and in a and e being monitored at night when he’s out of routine as well... I have no idea how she can do it. I just couldn’t. Our well being is important and our sleep but our little ones come first, sometimes they just need their mum to hold them, not a carer.

• Heart
Surely the school must notice all the things we have noticed here. I’ve said it beforehand , J HAS got certain medical needs but I can’t help but feel she hinders him & his development. I mean since starting at nursery look how far he has come with speech , standing , counting , number recognition etc . I was once in hospital with my own son (medical needs) & was placed on a ward with a mother who kept fabricating her child’s illness to extreme extent. Social services locked her out the room at meal times as mum was adamant he could only be peg fed no oral food allowed & I eventually found out that he was taken from her care.

• Sad
I wonder if people have DMd her about the way she refers to herself as J’s carer rather than his MOTHER. It’s so disturbing and like someone said earlier; so detached 😢

Reactions: 7
Her latest post once again moaning and pleading discrimination. None of comments have even read her post look at comments left 🤣 and only 300 comment how is she getting ads again 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.