Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post once again moaning and pleading discrimination. None of comments have even read her post look at comments left 🤣 and only 300 comment how is she getting ads again 🙄
I know She’s a dangerous person because some of the sheep who are yet to cotton on to her bull tit will literally hang onto her every word. Hence why most of the population has no common sense and is so poorly educated about certain things because they are involved with people like Kaytee. They, like her, have absolute no idea how tit works... like the economy, social aspects, education and that she isn’t the centre of the world there’s another 67milloon people who live in the UK. Shes just a gob on legs.
So not only can she not figure tit out, she can’t figure her own sons needs out.
sorry that turned into a rant with poorly worded sentences 😂

Reactions: 13
When she put ‘#whatsacarertodo’. I found that really odd behaviour. I claim carers allowance for my child, but, say I took her into hospital and they asked me who I was I’m not going to say ‘oh I’m her carer’, I’m going to say I’m her mum!!

Reactions: 21
... and leave the “free” NHS?? Hardly
Only fans?

I know She’s a dangerous person because some of the sheep who are yet to cotton on to her bull tit will literally hang onto her every word. Hence why most of the population has no common sense and is so poorly educated about certain things because they are involved with people like Kaytee. They, like her, have absolute no idea how tit works... like the economy, social aspects, education and that she isn’t the centre of the world there’s another 67milloon people who live in the UK. Shes just a gob on legs.
So not only can she not figure tit out, she can’t figure her own sons needs out.
sorry that turned into a rant with poorly worded sentences 😂
What makes me laugh is when she does a Q@A, she replies
with answers that she portrays as being either scientifically proven or a singular belief according to Kathleen.Nobody can ever give her advice, she has a comeback that invariably puts the person down or moans about the NHS that continually fail her ( notice her not J )
What is so sad is her son is being exploited for her own personal gratification or financial gain.
Anyone seen the cats lately? 😂

When she put ‘#whatsacarertodo’. I found that really odd behaviour. I claim carers allowance for my child, but, say I took her into hospital and they asked me who I was I’m not going to say ‘oh I’m her carer’, I’m going to say I’m her mum!!
I hate the way she talks about carers allowance, she once said she would earn more in Tesco’s? Like WTF? She is forgetting the £600 a month DLA/PIP,ESA,Housing benefit,Council tax benefit, Child tax credits, Child benefit and possible child support from J’s Dad. She has made some of her followers offer her money as they are under the impression that the £65 a week carers is all she has to live on because she is a single parent household 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How does she think she can buy a house with no steady ad income, engagement as low as it is about having done about 3 nursing shifts 🤯 I bought my house with inheritance from my grandparents (which I’m forever thankful for, and I know I’m lucky) but I still work full time and needed that to top up!

Reactions: 17
She's a lazy narcissist with munchausen-by-proxy. It's obviously a very, very dangerous combination and if I had more personal information then I would 100% be reporting her to the relevant authorities. Those of you who know which school etc he is at, I really would suggest you report "Kaytee" for neglect and abuse.

Reactions: 19
So she’s enquiring as to whether she can purchase her council house. A matter of months after she whinged it was ‘far too small’

Does she know mortgage companies don’t care that she’s a single mam etc? And. While I’m at it. I have a very good job. But I’m renting. And I’m struggling to save up a big enough deposit, yet She sits on her arse, moans about being a mam and she expects to be handed a mortgage?

She infuriates me.

KATHLEEN. Maybe use the time you use trying to portray your ‘influencer’ lifestyle to get your child’s port sorted. Dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
thread suggestion
kathleen, too busy making ads on screen to keep her sons peg site clean

Reactions: 29
She has a massive deposit from the donations for J. If she used it all that deposit would probably be large enough for most mortgage companies to lend to her.

It is actually quite an effective way to move the money out of J’s name into her own. She can just say she spent the donations ensuring a roof over J’s head then, when she sells it a few months later, she can pocket the money herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I just dont get her at the moment ... she has no job now and the ads have stopped. If She uses j fundraiser to buy a house what happens down the road If he actually needs something and shes used all the money . Why cant the people who set up the fundraisers be held accountable for where all the money is going ?

Reactions: 8
The line about the world not recognising that disabled people are worthy of nice things is a response to the backlash she gets for spending money on things like an unnecessarily flashy car, expensive holidays, hot tubs, tacky designer goods, new teeth, fillers, fake lashes etc etc. In her mind people are resentful because they think she shouldn’t have nice things because she has a disabled son. In reality people don’t think she should spend her money on those things because:

1) they are extravagant luxuries she can only afford because people donated money to help J or because of ads she got off the back of exploiting J.

2) they are all almost entirely for her own benefit (even the hot tub is actively harmful to J) not J’s but she is using money either intended for J or earned unethically of the back of exploiting J.

I have a decent income but I don’t buy expensive luxuries like Kaytee or have a flashy car because I mostly spend my money on my children and essentials, rather than my myself. This is what she doesn’t seem to grasp. Being a parent of any child means putting your child’s needs first.

• Heart
E9BE77D3-748A-4A1B-A617-8791031428DE.jpeg

Ok,so let’s break this down-I think her poor English is supposed to say ‘Got to A@E at 4.30 and were left until 8pm’ she is moaning about having to wait 3 1/2 hours,there is nothing unusual about this especially as it was not a dire emergency! Or was she saying ‘We left at 8pm’?

‘It’s like Covid doesn’t exist anymore and it is so clear kids are back at school that literally there wasn't even space in the waiting areas for all the parents and kids’ Kathy love,you have had the luxury of your child going to school whilst most others have been homeschooled! It must of been awful having to be in a hospital where other children needed medical attention not just you. What does she mean about Covid not existing? Surely it was just a busy A@E ,all patients with Covid symptoms go through the red zone anc are kept totally separate from others.It’s clear she doesn’t understand how Emergency departments are run!
Anyone else smell bullshit regarding the ‘large bloodclot’ and having to email A@E? Surely they would say comeback?
She has a massive deposit from the donations for J. If she used it all that deposit would probably be large enough for most mortgage companies to lend to her.

It is actually quite an effective way to move the money out of J’s name into her own. She can just say she spent the donations ensuring a roof over J’s head then, when she sells it a few months later, she can pocket the money herself.
She has probably spent the majority of his Gofundme.She is most likely thinking in a delusional way as usual and thinks she could use the 5% deposit scheme. You have to have lived in your council property for 5 years before having the option to buy and then cannot sell or rent out for another 2 years so Kaytee love,give that idea up!
Banks also need at least 2 years of consistent income and if self employed then they want your blood...I don’t think she could get a mortgage,she has spoken about her crappy credit score plus she will have student loan debts,It wouldn’t surprise me if she is basing her scheme on her time with her ex fiancé,they were looking at a house on the market at £660,000 but he was a high earner and owned a house already.

Reactions: 8
She Is off again moaning.

why doesn’t she just change her Instagram name to themoanymum because she clearly isn’t a nurse.

She is so entitled and negative. Can you imaging living with her...absolute nightmare.

Sorry for my earlier rant.. she just annoyed me🙈

The last line of this. 🤯🤬
I think the only person that thinks disabled people have less worth is her . She loves using the disabled card. J wouldn’t own the house anyway. Shes full of crap.

Reactions: 9
#whatdoesacarerdo.... apparently make four phone calls, but only managed to speak to one person, and sent one email. This sounds like it would take ten minutes max. Not something that would take all morning like she seems to be implying
Every mother in the world has caring responsibilities,appointments to make,places to go essential things to purchase,school places to appeal the list is endless . She has the narrative now that she should be exempt of all costs and be paid to be a Mum and uses the word discrimination if things don’t go exactly how she wants them and when she demands.

She hasn’t been using the vomiting word since his school flagged his red raw peg site,my guess is this will be the daily heartbreaking issue for the foreseeable.She mentioned the stingy NHS don’t give her enough dressings,I have rarely seen one on him! He probably gets in the manky hot tub ( a breeding ground for bacteria) which could easily lead to serious infection.I can’t be arsed to find it but I have a screenshot from a Medical site saying NEVER let your infant tube fed child in a hot tub as can lead to sepsis,we know it went green after she failed to maintain it so god knows what’s growing in there!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
TheNurseMum AKA Kathleen TheMunchausenMum 🙄

50p in the eejit provides endless complaining

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.