Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how polite she was in her response to the person who emailed her. She's already decided that she was going to share on stories and worded her reply accordingly. She is self- entitled, self- obsessed and delusional. She's dangerous and conniving.

Reactions: 18
Is this not what she does every time with an #ad .. then the trolls and waterworks start for a bit of sympathy

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion

Kathleen, wishes she was “just a single mum” unable to move to Dubai, so blames her son

Reactions: 24
Aaaaand queue the tears and the claims that people don’t understand her unique and special situation.

People just don’t understand that her three phone calls, one email, and washing is so much harder because J used to have respite care in a hospice and has a life limiting condition. Even single parents struggling with four children have it so much easier because their children aren’t sick or, if they are, they can’t possibly be as sick as J. No other child has ever been as sick as J, or been in pain, or had risky surgery. Yes, J goes to school by taxi (so no school run) and has overnight care so Kaytee only has to care for him for 4hrs a day but don’t people understand that he’s sick! Those 4 hrs of caring for one child are so so hard with him sat happily babbling strapped in a chair playing on an iPad. And in between those 4hrs she has to make THREE phone calls AND an email! Not only that she has to wash his clothes and sheets! Why can’t people understand how difficult that is?!

She really needs to check her privilege. She doesn’t understand how good she has it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She doesn’t have time for a tea break- but she went for a 5k walk with a friend? I’ve not been for a walk today- I parented, worked and now parenting again- single and no help. No my child has no additional needs but I still had to set out a place at school, an eye test, pay bills, speak to the council, do my second job. No I do not know how it feels to have my child in hospital constantly but the hospital drama only comes out when it suits her. I follow people far worse off than her with zero help and I would do anything I could to help them but she is so full of contradictions?

Attachments

Reactions: 13
And she only saw the inside of the hospice because she begged for respite care, then dumped j there to go off on holiday with her boyfriend!! Outrageous to bring that up.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I thought it would only be 3 hours before the tears and blarney about parenting Jaxon vs single parenting came out, so am disappointed she let me down by waiting so long. When she did this last time the person who messaged her wrote in exactly the same style as she does, I can't remember the turn of phrase but it was like Kathleen talking to herself.

I don't doubt parenting Jaxon has it's challenges. But you only have to look at Ashley Cain and Saffiya and what they are going through today with Azaylia and how they handle it, and want to give Kathleen a good wake up call. So much chaos and drama surrounding Kathleen, on everything.

Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine what it’s like to be told your baby may not survive and to see a hospice etc, but he’s here he made it she not even a part time parent. I hope she does read here because she needs to evaluate her life and what’s important. And it’s not trips to Dubai or expensive trainers!

Reactions: 8
I thought it would only be 3 hours before the tears and blarney about parenting Jaxon vs single parenting came out, so am disappointed she let me down by waiting so long. When she did this last time the person who messaged her wrote in exactly the same style as she does, I can't remember the turn of phrase but it was like Kathleen talking to herself.

I don't doubt parenting Jaxon has it's challenges. But you only have to look at Ashley Cain and Saffiya and what they are going through today with Azaylia and how they handle it, and want to give Kathleen a good wake up call. So much chaos and drama surrounding Kathleen, on everything.

Ashley and Saffiya are both absolutely amazing and what they are going though is truly heart breaking 💔

Kathleen follows them and still she comes on and moans her head off all day 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have time for a tea break- but she went for a 5k walk with a friend? I’ve not been for a walk today- I parented, worked and now parenting again- single and no help. No my child has no additional needs but I still had to set out a place at school, an eye test, pay bills, speak to the council, do my second job. No I do not know how it feels to have my child in hospital constantly but the hospital drama only comes out when it suits her. I follow people far worse off than her with zero help and I would do anything I could to help them but she is so full of contradictions?
EXACTLY.
I imagine people would be far more sympathetic to her if she actually showed herself putting in the work she says she does. Or rather not resharing that she's been on a 5k walk.
Like, tell us it is hard as much as you want, I'm sure it is incredibly difficult and lonely but don't contradict yourself saying you don't have chance to eat or sleep then show us you've been out for a 5k walk with a friend. It just screams that she's playing the victim. Don't moan about having no time to do anything because you're doing all those jobs for Jaxon then actively show you aren't doing those jobs for him. It makes no sense.

Also... you're a parent. The child's needs come first. That's just how it is. It's one of the reasons I've chosen not to have a kid yet because I don't feel ready to put my needs aside for someone else.

Reactions: 12

This x

EXACTLY.
I imagine people would be far more sympathetic to her if she actually showed herself putting in the work she says she does. Or rather not resharing that she's been on a 5k walk.
Like, tell us it is hard as much as you want, I'm sure it is incredibly difficult and lonely but don't contradict yourself saying you don't have chance to eat or sleep then show us you've been out for a 5k walk with a friend. It just screams that she's playing the victim. Don't moan about having no time to do anything because you're doing all those jobs for Jaxon then actively show you aren't doing those jobs for him. It makes no sense.

Also... you're a parent. The child's needs come first. That's just how it is. It's one of the reasons I've chosen not to have a kid yet because I don't feel ready to put my needs aside for someone else.
I was so selfish before I had kids and then I had my son (accident 🤭) and literally he is my need. It’s the best feeling. That’s why I can’t understand Kath, she’s so resentful that it breaks my heart for little J. He looks like such a little poppet too and a cheeky little sod ☺

It’s the entitlement for more more more that gets me. Nothing would ever be enough for that woman.

I don’t have a child with SEND and Iget that it must be so laborious and exhausting at times - paperwork, tube feeding, hygiene has to be top notch, the sickness, the worry and heart ache but she doesn’t just have the odd whinge. It’s everyday. Everyday she has an issue with carers, lack of funding for unpaid carers (you mean mums/dads that give up their career to raise a family and he housewives/husbands), lack of sleep, washing, not getting enough sex and period talk (I unfollowed at that point, just get over it love 🤢), impromptu hospital visits, all the stuff she has to pack for J. Everything is bloody whinge fest. Nothing is good enough for her.
Resentful, entitled, vile witch.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.