Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants to buy her council house because she intends to sell it in a few years, pocket the right to buy discount and use it to buy a bigger house/ holidays. 100% sure of this. She's using it to get a big cash deposit together. Absolutely no way she will stay here, she's been wanting more rooms for 'equipment' for a few years. It's completely unethical, if she can afford to buy a house she shouldn't be in a council house. Her greed is unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
Her post about the admin for J shows unbelievable narcissism. There is a massive amount of admin and day to day tasks with all children. A lot of children in mainstream school with no identifiable additional needs still have prescription drugs and regular medical appointments. Arguably with the amount of care and support she has for J she has significantly less “work” to do than somebody who is a parent of two or three children without additional needs.

The absolute biggest example of this is that the majority of parents have just been through months of home-schooling on top of holding down full-time jobs. She did none of this. She just plonked J on a screen and posed for Instagram all day. There is zero appreciation from Kaytee for any of this. She just isn’t the super special flower she thinks she is or holds herself out to be.

Reactions: 16
I'm basing what I'm about to say on what we were told by our mortgage broker when we bought our house 3 years ago. If I get anything wrong, I'm happy to be corrected.

When a mortgage company is deciding whether to grant you a mortgage or not, they look at a lot of things. It's not as simple as "I pay £500 a month on rent now, so I can afford £500 a month on a mortgage." They want to know their investment is safe. Can you pay the necessary bills? Can you maintain a good state of repair? Some mortgage companies insist on home insurance, life insurance, mortgage protection, can you afford those? Will you still be able to afford all this in 5, 10, 15 years time?

They go through your bank statements with a fine tooth comb. What did you spend that amount on? What did you buy on this day? How often do you pay for that?

They look into your employment history. What was this job? Why did you leave? Why have you had x number of jobs in the past few years? Have you ever been dismissed? Why?

They want to know your future plans. More kids? Marriage? Change of career?

Can she genuinely answer all of these questions honestly, and prove it all when asked? I can't see a mortgage company wanting to gamble money on someone who worked 3 shifts as a nurse 6 months ago, has admitted on several occasions to using her overdraft to pay for holidays and expensive hotel stays, and orders take aways 6 nights out of 7.

I'd put money on her claiming some kind of discrimination when they turn her down. 🙄 It's her go-to answer when she doesn't get her own way with anything.

Reactions: 17
I can’t cope! She’s moaning about all the things PARENTS do! This is called parenting and family life! Seriously shut the duck up Kathleen! You have no idea and actually parent for a few hours a week! I might have to completely stop looking at this tit show it makes me so mad!

Reactions: 21
Is this idiot actually likening life and child based admin to having an actual paid job that you do from home and get a salary from?
Everrryyyything is about the money for her isn’t it. She’s obsessed and it’s sick. She wants to be paid for organising the basic needs for her child. AND THIS IS SOMETHING SHE STILL CAN’T MANAGE

I cannot comprehend what goes through her tiny mind.

Reactions: 16
Please tell me how she can potentially get a mortgage? I’d love to know so I could get a mortgage myself...oh wait I don’t have a fundraiser for my child’s equipment to use as a deposit!!

Reactions: 9
Did she really just turn her whingey moan about how she thinks her life admin is a job (which it isn’t) into a bloody Readly ad? She absolutely takes the biscuit, she really does.

Thread title suggestion: Our Kathleen’s not really a nurse, scamming followers, just the worst

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I normally tolerate her, but Jesus Christ is she actually for real!!!!! Poor Kaytee having to do everything, I mean my mind boggles. Her average day when J is at school sounds like heaven to me! Every day I get 3 kids ready for school, I drop my youngest off and go straight to work, after 3-4 hours at work every day, I get home, put washing in, clean up, if I'm lucky I get chance to have lunch, then I pick 3 kids up and clear up some more, wash, iron etc etc. She needs to take a long hard look at herself, whining witch 😒

Reactions: 10
The way she ‘forgot’ to mention the competition so instead of just doing another story she sends you to the reel to read the caption *AKA To get the views up. Desperate cow

& the no audio thing is done on purpose to make you *tap* to get it to work... in which you end up giving her an accidental like.

Got you all sussed out Beggy Kathy Kathleen

FYI your ad was tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fake laugh when she said she had to buy 3 diet cokes because she kept drinking them.

duck me, quick get Kathy live at the Apollo, exquisite comical content

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her new ad is cracking me right up 😂
She’s banged a wash load in, checked the calendar, sent an email and been on the phone. Hardly a busy day Kathy!
What about the parents who actually GO to work, then still have to arrange and attend appointments with their child, and do washing 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely there’s a way to report this content to someone. It’s evidently exploitation of a child in distress with no way to tell an adult to ‘stop’ or ‘no’. It’s abuse. It should not be filmed. It should not be posted. It should not be allowed to act as engagement.
[/Q
Is throwing a clot like that normal for a tube site? I don’t know enough about it, but instinctively i felt sick when she said he a big clot come out. If that isnt a normal thing to happen I would be straight back at the hospital, asking questions. If it’s as bad as she is saying and every health care team she has seen (I find it suspect that every single team is letting her down) if it were me, I would ask and ask again until something was being done to take my child’s pain seriously. Thankfully the care we’ve received from the children’s hospital and a&e has always been great so we haven’t needed too but I am sure if we were ever in the position that I would.

It also makes me so uncomfortable every time she refers to herself as J’s carer, it’s so weirdly detached and almost feels like resentment?

And that latest story showing the amount owes, if it’s not a beg for money then it’s an even weirder thing to do. But we all know it’s a beg....she should starts selling all the designer tat she bought with J’s money🙄
Or pay it out of the gofundme

Reactions: 1
Also this.. “he’s missed a few appointments due to hospital” (of course it wouldn’t be her fault). Yet has clearly mentioned on the same post TODAY she had forgotten he had an appointment. Are you sure you haven’t just missed them previously rather than blaming the hospital? Too busy being run ragged filling in your calendar 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I have two kids with complex medical needs and I swear neither of them has ever missed a hospital appointment. Ever. My DP works away so I do everything, just like her.

Reactions: 18
I love people that say it to her face 😂 y’all know they ended up blocked tho she can’t handle the truth can ya our Kathy.
I bleeping WORK PART TIME AND HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD AND OTHER CHILDREN suck on that 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.