Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually relieved that school are on this, and taking pics. Safeguarding in special schools is ramped up, so those pics will have been recorded, filed and stored.

She will only get away with this for so long.

Reactions: 10
It is actually so grim to watch this unfold.

she has clearly seen something that she can make worse so she can use it against the carers appeal. His poor skin.

she is saying his skin would be worse but it is down to her, the carers and school that’s it’s not worse but would be unmanageable without the help.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If that were my son I would be down at A&E and refusing to budge until he was seen and a plan in place.

She just took him home so she could hand him over to the carer and go to bed.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm honestly really struggling to watch this all unfold now.

Days ago A&E would help solve the problem, if only for a while - in her words.

School pulled her up on his site, so she reluctantly went to A&E yet nothing was done & now she continues to slag them off..

Why say A&E could solve the problem, albeit short term if they can't. Stop using it for engagement Kath and excuse to continually bash a overworked service.

If you are that annoyed and bewildered why A&E didn't help, sit there refuse to move. Even try a different A&E if you have such an issue.

Would she of attended A&E last night if school hasn't of mentioned it? No.
If J was throwing a random clot would you really just sit at home and do the bare minimum? No. You'd be chasing A&E for his blood results to check his clotting factors. (Something she would know)
Is his skin in good condition because of her? No. That is thanks to the fact that school are on the ball and she still has her Kiaras.

What she wants is for everyone to take over the hard bits of parenting which Kath, everyone faces regardless of your childs needs and she wants to reap the benefits. The money, the exploiting him for ads using any little bit of his life for engagement. It's crass and it's getting harder to watch as the weeks pass as it's always something new. It was his weight, then it was vomiting, now its his site. What next? Something life threatening?

• Heart
The thing that sits the worst with me, is her saying she can hear him screaming and crying whilst with the Kiera’s. I couldn’t listen to my dog crying without being there go comfort him. Let alone my own offspring.

Reactions: 20
Surely there’s a way to report this content to someone. It’s evidently exploitation of a child in distress with no way to tell an adult to ‘stop’ or ‘no’. It’s abuse. It should not be filmed. It should not be posted. It should not be allowed to act as engagement.

Reactions: 17
Surely there’s a way to report this content to someone. It’s evidently exploitation of a child in distress with no way to tell an adult to ‘stop’ or ‘no’. It’s abuse. It should not be filmed. It should not be posted. It should not be allowed to act as engagement.
NSPCC. Social services. I’ve reported her before.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something? I’m sure someone on here posted J’s dad with him and his peg site looked fine. Weeks later its horrific looking and causing him pain 😔 So his mum is neglecting it to appeal for continuation of carers?! Horrendous.

Reactions: 9
Am I missing something? I’m sure someone on here posted J’s dad with him and his peg site looked fine. Weeks later its horrific looking and causing him pain 😔 So his mum is neglecting it to appeal for continuation of carers?! Horrendous.
There is no guessing her motivation. Could be to keep carers, laziness, depression, an attempt to get a quicker referral, Instagram engagement, fundraising, or a combination of any or all of these. It could even be a genuine inability to carry out basic care. The only clear thing is that the care is not sufficient.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes when J was last in hospital his dad had posted a picture and it looked fine

Screenshot_20210325-130049_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
I haven’t commented on her posts about the peg site because I decided I wasn’t qualified to.

However her behaviour over the past 24 hours has been horrific. How does it take the school pointing something out for her to take him to A&E. Why did she leave A&E with no answers?
Why is the poor child being left in distress because of the actions of his so called mother.

Surely she can see what’s happening to him. Surely his health, both mental and physical, are the priorities here.

She doesn’t want to be a Mam. She never has. That poor boy is a cash cow to her; and when he’s not, he’s just an inconvenience.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I do wonder if she’s ramped up talking about how much she’s doing to solve it etc because she’s seen on here?
Before she was just showing pictures of it and then there was a discussion on here and all of a sudden she’s saying she’s taken all these steps and done all these things (never seen a dressing anywhere near it but seen lots of other parents using pads around them?) and no one is helping etc etc.

Reactions: 7
If that were my son I would be down at A&E and refusing to budge until he was seen and a plan in place.

She just took him home so she could hand him over to the carer and go to bed.
So why she didn't take J to A&E yesterday morning after the night before if she was so concerned?? So they would have been able to access the Gastro nurses/ Dieticians etc during their working day and not after they all have finished work? Oh I know he wouldn't be in school so she couldn't do what she wanted to do and have to care for him!!

Reactions: 11
She’s ONLY taken the steps because school have said something. Notice how before she never did all these

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.