Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I can’t understand how she can send him to school whenever he is so uncomfortable and sore. I really hope social services visit.

Reactions: 10
Can't be arsed with him can she.
Chucks him to whoever she can find to look after him.
Will only sort things right at the last minute and that's with schools intervention... if they hadn't of rung her she'd of left it... and would leave that poor boy in agony and open to infections.
She leaves everything till the very last second. No organisation. How long did she leave him in the wheelchair that was FAR too small for him.... only reason she got that done was because I can bet school said something.

If she thinks she's going to get away with tit now he attends school she's in for a SHOCK.The staff have an obligation to report anything they find suspicious.

Reactions: 15
Those videos of J with him lying crying and she’s wiping away the leaks from his tube, that’s honestly upset me. What’s the purpose of posting it?? What does she hope will happen? Your child crying, vulnerable, in pain and you’re putting in on Instagram stories for millions to see. It’s exploitation, my heart breaks for that wee boy with that poisonous cow of a mother 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Clearly she was simply taking a photo of her bag here but that annoying kid got in the way.
🤬

Hopefully she got home just in time for the night babysitter (Kiera/Kieran) so convenient it was about 8pm. Because we all know how pissed off she gets if they turn up and she’s not there and have the audacity not to come back.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
It’s so deceitful that she’s putting all the blame on the gastro nurses. The reason they aren’t doing more is that they’ve already given her all the advice and tools to solve this issue and she clearly hasn’t followed their advice at all. There is little more they can do without her proper engagement.

Extremely telling that community nurses say they’ve done everything they can do. That’s a not very subtle suggestion that they think that there is one person who could be doing more and it isn’t them, the school, or J.

Reactions: 11
“Raise awareness”

Of what exactly Kathy bbz? How not to parent?

Said it before but oh my, I feel so bad for that little boy :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
She's more upset about having to pay council tax than she is about poor j being in agony.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m furious for poor little J. I said this last night but why the hell was she not at a&e with him on Sunday or Monday? It took school complaining for her to actually do something about it - basically, when her neck was on the line in terms of she would be reported to social services, she finally did something. Kathleen does not give a damn about anyone except herself, and everyone around her is just a status symbol for her to use for self promotion - and that includes J. Sooner the authorities step in the better

What is she even wiping him with here? Looks like a shirt or even a nurses uniform. It’s rough, it’s not absorbent and he knows what she’s doing he knows she’s filming him, with the flash on, for entertainment. Imagine picking up a phone to film someone being sick? Someone who has the knowledge to understand that’s a record of an event. The embarrassment and the trauma this must cause him. And how many children repeat something they know gets attention? So she always makes sure she preserves these moments to look back on. Same as him on an app or him saying his words, he knows that she gets pleasure from his worst moments too. That poor boy 😢. Is this one of the videos he’s able to play back by himself when he scrolls her insta feed because we all know he can control her phone and his iPad and the videos of himself are his favourites.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wanted to post earlier to simply laugh at the revelation of her real name. But nothing about this is funny anymore. It is disturbing. I am stunned and saddened. Firstly, to effectively blame her child for being unable to live in Dubai and describe him as a "barrier". Secondly, his skin. How did it get so bad. To pass blame of this towards professionals like each and everyone is incompetent when she needs to take a look closer to home. I cannot fathom why she films him how she does when her priority first and foremost as a mother should be to care for him and protect him. Everything boils down to how it inconveniences her. Rant over!!

Reactions: 24
I really do hope school are on the ball and are noticing all the things we see. He’s there such a big bulk of the time, how can they not??

Those stories are seriously disturbing especially the one of J crying... what in the world is she wiping such a sore sensitive area with?? A used, rough cotton bed sheet im confused? Why the hell would you do that? Wouldn’t a soft dry clean towel make him more comfortable, accompanied by a loving mum without a phone in her hand ... trying to calm him down whilst telling him everything is going to be okay.

The girl absolutely stuns me, I am lost for words. I really am

‘Nurse mum’ my arse

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s reading here. She has put a post detailing all the things she has tried to stop the leaking. Apparently she’s tried everything that really should work but the problem is still there. From past behaviour I can’t help but think that the only person who might benefit from the problem is the sole person who is completely responsible for trying to solve the problem. The leaking peg site provides Kaytee with: more Instagram content, more urgency for gastro investigations, higher needs on a carer review, more scope to ask for donations etc etc

Kaytee earned thousands of pounds in donations by exploiting J’s vomiting and refusal of carers. Now, just as she’s posting about expensive things she wants (buying a house, moving abroad) and bills higher than she thought they would be (council tax, universal credit overpayment) J has an issue that should be easy to solve but weirdly isn’t responding to treatment.

This might be completely way off the mark and completely unjustified speculation but there are always going to be doubts like this when somebody’s entire career is based on exploiting their child’s medical issues to get adverts and donations. It’s a massive conflict of interest. If J has no issues then Kaytee has no career.

Reactions: 23
She has run out of dressings, medication, feeding tube supplies, no spare clothes for a vomiting child before..she's a joke of a mother...J deserves more than her...
I can not believe the amount of times she “runs out” of stuff. J’s needs are not suddenly like this surely you would over stock. When I had children of that age (who did not have additional needs) I never went anywhere without spare clothes etc yet she is often “caught out”
She can’t even manage to keep a stock of water bottles that he can use and which can be bought from a local shop. Leaving him to drink out of a syringe !!!

“Raise awareness”

Of what exactly Kathy bbz? How not to parent?

Said it before but oh my, I feel so bad for that little boy :(
The only thing she is raising awareness of is her crap parenting

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why she’s constantly taking videos of him suffering and uploading them to Instagram. Fair enough if you want to show doctors how he is, but I wouldn’t share for thousands of people to see. Taking photos while he’s suffering and needing comfort just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

She’s complaining about things not happening that did actually happen!

She was given dressings. She was given sealants. A larger button is in place. She has publicly posted about all of this happening! The info on the button is literally on her stories right now.

The gaslighting is incredible.

Reactions: 16
I can not believe the amount of times she “runs out” of stuff. J’s needs are not suddenly like this surely you would over stock. When I had children of that age (who did not have additional needs) I never went anywhere without spare clothes etc yet she is often “caught out”
She can’t even manage to keep a stock of water bottles that he can use and which can be bought from a local shop. Leaving him to drink out of a syringe !!!
I don't understand why she can't just buy a stack of reusable bottles and then don't have to worry about running out of water?! If he can drink from a syringe, plant waterer and shop bought bottles, surely there's some kids bottles he could use

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.