Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love people that say it to her face 😂 y’all know they ended up blocked tho she can’t handle the truth can ya our Kathy.
I bleeping WORK PART TIME AND HAVE A SPECIAL NEEDS CHILD AND OTHER CHILDREN suck on that 😂😂
you don’t have it as bad a Kathy though do you? No one does. Ever. In the entire history of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I loved this persons response to her . It’s proper got her back up 😂😂
Life saving medication. Hasn’t she forgotten to provide meds and lacks basic supplies he needs? She’s also not mentioned that the carers and school pretty much do everything while she moans. She’s absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 17
Only fans?

What makes me laugh is when she does a Q@A, she replies
with answers that she portrays as being either scientifically proven or a singular belief according to Kathleen.Nobody can ever give her advice, she has a comeback that invariably puts the person down or moans about the NHS that continually fail her ( notice her not J )
What is so sad is her son is being exploited for her own personal gratification or financial gain.
Anyone seen the cats lately? 😂

I hate the way she talks about carers allowance, she once said she would earn more in Tesco’s? Like WTF? She is forgetting the £600 a month DLA/PIP,ESA,Housing benefit,Council tax benefit, Child tax credits, Child benefit and possible child support from J’s Dad. She has made some of her followers offer her money as they are under the impression that the £65 a week carers is all she has to live on because she is a single parent household 😂
And the high end car

Reactions: 3
Also this.. “he’s missed a few appointments due to hospital” (of course it wouldn’t be her fault). Yet has clearly mentioned on the same post TODAY she had forgotten he had an appointment. Are you sure you haven’t just missed them previously rather than blaming the hospital? Too busy being run ragged filling in your calendar 🙄
Ffs! She has one job to do...look after her child and she can’t even keep on top of his appointments! She’s a useless mother.

Reactions: 8
That person clearly said what most people must be thinking. J is at school full time and has carers. So he is less work than a lot of children, and definitely less work than three or four children. She literally listed doing the washing, two phone calls and an email and she thinks that is a lot of work. It is unbelievable.

At least she had the lack of self-awareness to post that response.

Reactions: 10
Funny, because when she can have PT sessions or go to the gym she's right there as soon as J is in the minibus. What happens on those days? The washing gets left? The phonecalls don't get made? The calendar doesn't get checked?
Shes an hole.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry it takes 2 minutes if that to load a washing machine. She makes it sound like she has to hand wash every single item every day.

She doesn't have it harder than everyone. Kath, get a bleeping grip seriously.

Reactions: 9
duck me! She is stooping low low down in the gutter today, moaning about ‘working from home’ ‘not getting paid lunch breaks’ and her job? J’s Mum. Babygirl he has 60 hours of Kiera’s,start behaving like a Mother. You must insult so many parents who’s children actually NEED carers,single parents of multiple children who’s Dads are not involved like J’s,parents working double shifts just so the rent is paid and have never been on holiday ( Kayteee has had Tenerife,Lanzarote,Cape Verde,Madrid,Venice,Paris and Glamping/escape to The Hilton in the space of about 18 months! Plus her London 5* hotel breaks.
But worry not, being an unpaid carer is made better by Diet Coke and a crappy magazine App...you attack the person making a valid comment regarding your shady behaviour on what you post prior to an ad, you twit it’s not about transparency and using a #
I think this is the vilest she has ever come across.If she has the money to buy a house she should not be allowed to purchase her council house, it’s not to keep it as a secure home for her son it’s to exploit the government yet again to make a profit.
The comment regarding buying your council house and it then being your responsibility for adaptations ,how can you actually write ahhh I just get a grant which you don’t pay back so it’s free....again you are so bleeping rude,greedy and naive-any idea how much some parents spend on adapting their homes? But I doubt you will need to anyway as your son is thriving,almost walking,talking and using an ipad proficiency for those few hours a week you are his unpaid Kiera.
Other than utilities and mobile phone what do you actually pay for in life?
I have added all these screenshots just for future reference! x
CD7D05AE-DC49-4817-89FD-69D88675EEA2.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
God when she goes on about getting grants as ‘essentially free’. No love it’s free for you but the government doesn’t tit money. Someone has to pay for your grants. You’re an entitled twit. You’re not a bleeping carer you’re Js mum. You have to do washing because your a parent and washing comes with the job that is parents do. Stop bleeping whinging you narcissistic witch and go tend to your son. You have no bleeping clue how life/money/the state works, you’re an uneducated prick

Reactions: 20
I’ve not commented for ages but today’s story’s.... wow.... the mind boggles. Is she for real?!
Also, what happened with the carer situ? Last I read was when she was losing them?

Reactions: 8
I actually thought ptwm was the biggest w@nker on this planet until i came across this beggy, neglectful, vile women. She actually disgusts me.
This is the closest i’ve ever come to jumping in someone’s inbox to seriously lay into them. I won’t though, i’ll just pour myself a drink and calm down

Reactions: 30
The ‘ad’ on her grid is so annoying with all the jumping around it’s given me a headache!

I’ve not commented for ages but today’s story’s.... wow.... the mind boggles. Is she for real?!
Also, what happened with the carer situ? Last I read was when she was losing them?
She was but she is appealing the situation so gets to keep them currently

• Wow
She acts as if she’s the only person ever to have a child who has medical needs. duck off will ya
We all are so respectful about her son out of politeness,protecting his privacy and kindness.
There are many influencers on here who’s children are called ugly,brats,twats and more. Never has one negative word been said about her son.
What I want to say is I agree she thinks she is the only parent with a child with medical needs,No,I follow and know personally many families who’s children are so so much more medically complex,far more unwell,have a short life expectancy,will never ever even get a smile or touch from their children.When comparing which I hate to do J is not the most demanding or hard work to care for,she makes a mockery of the benefits system,NHS and CHC,if only I could take those 240hrs a month Kieras and give them to a family that are on their knees and would feel so so grateful for them.
Apologies for my ranting today,never has she wound me up so much.
# working from bleeping home without 💰 aka Mummy- top trumps everything she has ever posted.

Reactions: 15
She really doesn’t get it does she, whether J was disabled or not he would still need his bedding washed, he would still need to be fed, he would still possibly need medicine, he would still need to have phone calls made on his behalf. She lists things that every parent does and that’s without the 60 hours of carers, transport to and from school, a hands on dad and a helpful grandparent for the weekends 🙄

Reactions: 11
She still has 60 hours a week! #fraud #FII #witchofnottingham

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's bleeping relentless,I can't even watch her stories with her full face of slap and boobs popping out yesterday,she's a mum is she not,a mum no matter what,a mum. She must have someone helping her with all this whingeing content,moaning ,complaining,never ever happy,it's got to be a wind up ??!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.