Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Lola Ferrola is in for a shock when she starts s1.

Kids are evil and the second the kids find out her mums on insta making videos in a wig and swinging her jaw about pretending to be some made up persona called Janice, they will not be kind to her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

ashsatan

Her latest podcast with Stephanie…horrific story about sexual abuse as a child and she compared the feeling to being subjected to touchy and feely guys when working at the bank. Actually shocking!

• Wow
  • Haha

KindnessWins

I hate talking about people’s children, but I’m just gonna say it then kid on I didny. But her wean is a pain in the arse. Flaunting herself in front of the camera, away you go and play outside ffs! Going on about the price of butter yesterday🤯 FFS.

I did feel bad for her yesterday though when MawJaw slagged her double chins, no need. Either let her be on camera and be herself - a 12 year old girl (albeit a pain in the arse) or don’t. But don’t bring her on camera to fat shame her, slag her chin and her voice and her mannerisms. She’s gonna get bullied enough in school, she doesn’t need a 50 year old unemployed, squinty mouthed trout bullying her at home.

• Sad
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Shaming the lassie again 🙄
You got mini eggs at 150 calories, a HUGE bag of Monster Munch & a pure sugar ring pop whits gonna rot ya teeth, yet I got a Ribena no added sugar, zero fat, zero calories, zero sugar blah blah blah!!

Why does she act as though she's in direct competition with an 11 year old school kid?
Lola eats that because YOU allow it, so either stop her eating it or just shut the fuck up Mary.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Jesus christ, that rant this morning was off the scale!
Here Mary, listen up, you're to blame for Lolas behaviour and how she acts, you're the one who sits arguing with an 11 year old CHILD.
You give in to every demand she makes and then complains that she's demanding.
Oh and a wee shock for you hen, your mind does work for you & her because that's what a mother does, you think for them until they're old enough to think for themselves.
She is a fucking CHILD!!!
I couldn't believe the shit she was spouting this morning. There is no way on this earth would I have sat slagging off my child on social media like that, it's bloody awful to listen to.
She needs to get a grip of the situation & fast!!!

• Heart

Mum3boys

VIP Member
Absolutely screaming at these stories the day and nae debates . Why the frig would Lola have PTSD from a flat tyre??!!

• Haha

janiceswig

“Without you Getting a Lift would be nothing”

It is nothing hen. You’re paying your own money to fill up your car to pick up Random’s from the internet and sit in a car park talking shite.

honestly one of the most deluded people I’ve ever seen.

this is a woman in her 50s btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

janiceswig

She’s got the motivational speaker from tik tok in the motor.

I can just imagine the video

“you mention withdrawing yourself from a bad situation, talking about withdrawing, have you seen the new bank machines that gives fivers? We never had them at ma bank that I worked at”

• Haha

KindnessWins

The post school chats get on my chebs. Arguing with an 11 year old? Blows my mind 🤯

I’m a bit old school and don’t believe that parents and children should argue, asking for coffee and getting telt no and then arguing and M just giving in.

My mum would have been like, no means no so don’t ask again.

I think these videos could actually be damaging for the wee girl. She goes to high school in a few months and will get the piss ripped out of her for behaving like that.

• Heart

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The wee girl is still in primary! What on earth is she thinking, pandering to this ridiculous obsession with makeup? Not to mention raising a spoiled brat who gets whatever she points at 🙄

• Sad

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That dress Lola has on is for a woman, not a fucking 12year old kid.
Half her chest is on show, why does Mhairi think that's acceptable.

• Sad
  • Wow

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Lola is going to be a teenage monster. She's growing up to be one of those people that everyone hides from. Basically another mother Rendall type.
I've never seen a primary school kid so entitled and forward etc
Her Maw wants to actually do some parenting and start reining her in now.

Why is she exposing her to so much on social media? It's crazy.

• Heart

Kirky19

Why is she obsessed with mentioning her career in the bank, typing like a total ned, putting that stupid wig on, and telling everyone growing up was so hard as they were so poor? Strange woman….

Gingerella82

Naebody n I mean not 1 single person has asked how u tie ur scarf 😆 what an ugly fucker she is...does she have bells palsy BTW?never seen a puss like that in my life 😳

• Haha