the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A rocket of a wummin given a thread by popular demand in the same vein as mother rendall shammi and glamissthhh

Can someone do her worst bits I only know her carpool let's talk about me car crashes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fancies herself as James cordon of scotland , inviting people to "get a lift " then apparently talking over them and making it all about herself , uses her daughter for content and lot of content , also refers to her a wuman wean, and JLo,likes to wear a wig and play pretend , and did you know she used to work in a bank

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw thanks for starting the thread, it’s about time this absolute muppet had her own spot on tattle.
Had to change ma profile picture just to celebrate with oor Mhairi, Mary, Moira, Janice or whatever the duck her name is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
About 5 stories in and we have the first mention of THE BANK. 🤦‍♀️
All I see when I look at her now is the mask, it’s uncanny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just cannot watch her with that swinging jaw trying to be someone she's not and as for the Janice thing....NAW! The only time she seems semi normal is when she talks about serious stuff and I can briefly tolerate her. Haven't watched any of the get a lift stuff but many are saying she turns it around to her all the time.
As for the daughter, I don't have kids but do not feel comfortable with the content she's sharing.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Wobky jaw showing videos of her daughter scantily clad again!!!! Ffs this woman is clueless!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Why is she obsessed with mentioning her career in the bank, typing like a total ned, putting that stupid wig on, and telling everyone growing up was so hard as they were so poor? Strange woman….

Reactions: 15