Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZURI

Does anyone know what the tea between her and honest is? They used to go to each other’s houses/days out together but recently nothing and doesn’t look like they follow each other anymore
I asked this question a few months back, still none the wiser, I want to know the tea!
I suspect Kirsty was struggling with her mental health and yer auld maw, who is a mental health advocate don’t you know, wasn’t very understanding/supportive.

Reactions: 3

Princess1

It’s because she doesn’t think it’s bog standard, she genuinely thinks she’s the mutt’s nuts and that the hotel she’s in is some kind of flex. “Oh it’s a deluxe double…” well it’s not that deluxe if your wean’s at the bottom of your bed, Janice.
No hanky panky on that holiday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
As nice as the place looks, I think it would be boring AF for a teenager. But then it fits in with the clothes, the skincare, the shopping, the lack of privacy on the internet, that they treat Lola like a mini adult.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Yep alopecia is awful to experience. Kudos to her for facing it and discussing it. That can't have been easy at all.

IndyRef2

Getting the actual boak at the thought of this fud being in a bed shop and offering up a tag on her page in exchange for a discount. I just can’t with this woman! I really need to unfollow.

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
I'm so glad she let that girl Laura tell her story on GAL, without constantly interrupting or making it about her. I felt she could have maybe included some victim support links and numbers at the end tho. That could have been a chance to do something with the GAL thing.

P.s. They spex do her no favours 🤓

ZURI

It also drives me nuts that she still doesn’t caption her stories :rolleyes:

• Heart

ZURI

I didn't realise that either, how do you know she's monetised it? I haven't watched for a while but definitely won't now 🤨
I just had a wee nosey at her YouTube and 1 minute 13 seconds in to her latest GAL video there is a couple of short adverts so I’m guessing that’s something she’s had to agree to? No doubt they are dotted all the way through

• Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Did she carry on like this before Instagram? Why isn’t she absolutely affronted at her behaviour? Why has no one told her to wisen up? So many questions 🤯