Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Oh I really wish I could go to a hotel in Spain n see real life Spanish dancers in the flesh, who would have thought you would have ever got that opportunity in life, to see Spanish dancers..... In a hotel.... In Spain (kind of) 🤣🤣 she is definitely one of the fortunate ones 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
She gets right on my wick. I mentioned her on another thread, made a big drama about “infertility journey” then was miraculously pregnant within weeks (what a struggle to conceive eh!). I’m sorry she’s lost the two pregnancies she’s had this year (yes she’s managed to get pregnant twice, she’s THAT infertile) but she’s also used those very little boys emotions purely for content, filming them being told a baby was on the way before the pee on the stick was hardly dry.
I agree toying with kids emotions is disgusting. I hate to say it but I feel she’s wanting a girl to have as a mini me/play dress up which is what all these insta huns seem to want but not to be the actual parent

• Sad

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Absolute roaster of a woman.

“A don’t know if am gonna do anything with gettin a lift, a dunno what a want to do with it, just taking it a day at a time”

What does this even mean, what are you gonna do with it, most influencers get paid to do things, not this fucking idiot, she’s paying to fuel her car up and pick strangers up to take them to Costa 😂😂😂😂
Was she hoping ITV would contact her ffs

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Can someone post a pic of the first day of high school look? She’s blocked me so I can’t see anything!! FYI no idea why she blocked me as I literally never commented on anything 😂
I dont think it's fair to repost the pic as she's a kid and the account is her mums not hers. .I know her mum puts it all out there but we don't need to stoop as low as her.

ZURI

Does anyone know what the tea between her and honest is? They used to go to each other’s houses/days out together but recently nothing and doesn’t look like they follow each other anymore
I asked this question a few months back, still none the wiser, I want to know the tea!
I suspect Kirsty was struggling with her mental health and yer auld maw, who is a mental health advocate don’t you know, wasn’t very understanding/supportive.

Princess1

It’s because she doesn’t think it’s bog standard, she genuinely thinks she’s the mutt’s nuts and that the hotel she’s in is some kind of flex. “Oh it’s a deluxe double…” well it’s not that deluxe if your wean’s at the bottom of your bed, Janice.
No hanky panky on that holiday 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
As nice as the place looks, I think it would be boring AF for a teenager. But then it fits in with the clothes, the skincare, the shopping, the lack of privacy on the internet, that they treat Lola like a mini adult.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Yep alopecia is awful to experience. Kudos to her for facing it and discussing it. That can't have been easy at all.