the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is a pure fud! And her daughter is just as bad. I used to quite like her but her voice just goes right through me now.

Reactions: 4
Their wee chat tonight did make me laugh, kinda funny when Lola annoys her maw but can’t be doing with it all the time ..

Reactions: 2
I seen daft Evan (our home team/authentic Evan) was in there on his stories today aswel. I think they inviting a load of wallopers. Another place to avoid!
At least it was a change from MacDonalds.

*edited for spelling. This is no the Mario thread. IYDKGTK

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this how influencers work these days - get invited somewhere/have a gifted stay (see also social services mama) but not actually post about it on their grid and just stick it on stories so it’s only visible for 24 hours?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate the "invited" on a post.
Must put in a report to the ASA.
She knows full well that she needs to declare it as an AD and not invited

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right I’ve tried my best to avoid watching this loon recently as she’s wild. She’s posting this event the day like she’s had a pure ball and reposted someone’s story and she’s literally sitting on her phone herself at that table whilst everyone else is up dancing?! Mhairi, I don’t buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting the actual boak at the thought of this fud being in a bed shop and offering up a tag on her page in exchange for a discount. I just can’t with this woman! I really need to unfollow.

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand about this event is how it’s raising funds for the charity, when the invited influencers (presumably their plates paid for by the agency misfit tagged?) have done nothing to raise funds or promote awareness of the good works of the charity.

I smell 💩

Reactions: 9
I much prefer her with a sore throat. The voice is more bearable and she can't put on those stupid voices she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 7