the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Lola being cheeky to her in the car today 🤣 why would you put that on for all to see?
I thought she started it and then snapped at the wean. Imagine putting that online. That’s the modern day version of your maw skelping your arse in front of your pals. No need.

The whole thing was cringe from start to finish and she’s setting her wee lassie up for some amount of bullying when she hits high school.

Reactions: 10
She sat and told her 11 year old child that her life doesn't revolve around her.
She's a bleeping young girl, of course your life revolves around her you absolute freak.
What kind of mother is she?
She even told her she'd be in the gutter without her 😤
No wonder Lola is like she is with her as an example in how to behave.
She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely over exaggerating the face. When you watch her precious vids (The Kitchen Table) on YouTube, she doesn’t do it.

Unless she’s suffering from sort of medical condition 🫤
She doesn’t talk to anyone from The Kitchen Table now* so that’s says a whole lot about her..
*as far as I’m aware.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t talk to anyone from The Kitchen Table now* so that’s says a whole lot about her..
*as far as I’m aware.
Ohh wonder what happened there.

She asked a while ago on her stories who would we like to see on GAL and I said Kat from yer_awrite and she read but didn’t reply.

recently I found The Kitchen Table and noticed she had already interviewed her but as far as I can see, they don’t follow each other ☕🐸

Reactions: 6
I'm so glad she let that girl Laura tell her story on GAL, without constantly interrupting or making it about her. I felt she could have maybe included some victim support links and numbers at the end tho. That could have been a chance to do something with the GAL thing.

P.s. They spex do her no favours 🤓

Reactions: 3
That beauty haul for an 11 yr old is ridiculous….the ordinary stuff rips the face off you if it’s the one I’m thinking of 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I'm so glad she let that girl Laura tell her story on GAL, without constantly interrupting or making it about her. I felt she could have maybe included some victim support links and numbers at the end tho. That could have been a chance to do something with the GAL thing.

P.s. They spex do her no favours 🤓
The story was harrowing, I was impressed with Ma-Hairy’s restraint to not but in.

These are the sort of stories she should be showing on her GAL. Not the fake TikTok influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she include captions on her stories? For someone that wants to position themselves as the Louis Theroux of Cumbernauld, that seems like so shortsighted and not inclusive at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came on to say the same, the price of it all too?! Bloody hell
Her skin is too young for all that. She is creating a monster. And her attitude to her wee girl is appalling. Either filming her and let her say what she wants or don’t.

Reactions: 10
The wee girl is still in primary! What on earth is she thinking, pandering to this ridiculous obsession with makeup? Not to mention raising a spoiled brat who gets whatever she points at 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why, in the name of god, does a child need an acidic toner that targets dullness and signs of ageing?! Surely not! Please someone tell me these products are actually for Maw Murray and not a primary school age child?!!!! At that age, all she needs is a wee Simple face wash and moisturiser!

Reactions: 14
£60+ on an 11 year olds skin products.
🤯🤯🤯🤯
I'm gob smacked that she is allowing a young child to experiment with all those ridiculous face products. Her skin is flawless, she doesn't need all that tit!!
Why is she allowing her baby/little girl to act like she's 17, I really don't get it.

LET HER BE A CHILD FFS!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19