the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she include captions on her stories? For someone that wants to position themselves as the Louis Theroux of Cumbernauld, that seems like so shortsighted and not inclusive at all.
I actually messaged her this and she read and ignored. So ignorant.

too busy spunking £60 on beauty products every week for an 11 year old. God forbid she encourages the wee girl that she’s okay the way she is and doesn’t need all these potions to make her look better

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ohh wonder what happened there.

She asked a while ago on her stories who would we like to see on GAL and I said Kat from yer_awrite and she read but didn’t reply.

recently I found The Kitchen Table and noticed she had already interviewed her but as far as I can see, they don’t follow each other ☕🐸
The Kitchen Table was actually pretty good - then Covid hit and it just faded out. Her plans were always to be the star though, and have her car tit. Her and Maureen bleeping hate each other now. I know why they fell out but it’s fallen off my brain. I’ll dig into the memory bank and try remember what happened as I heard it from Maureen herself.
As for for wee J’Lo, she’s a product of Mhari’s own doing. She’s spoiled and does not act like your average Primary schooler should. The clothes, the make up.. Even my ex, who still follows her and isn’t blocked (unlike me) finds the videos really uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 10
Ah well, proof positive that Maw Murray just buys whatever Lola wants without actually checking if it’s suitable or not. Now that people have pointed out to her that the ACIDIC toner isn’t aimed at children, who knew?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe now she’ll actually stop to check things first rather than just go “aye ok hen” to whatever Lola asks for.

Reactions: 14
Ah well, proof positive that Maw Murray just buys whatever Lola wants without actually checking if it’s suitable or not. Now that people have pointed out to her that the ACIDIC toner isn’t aimed at children, who knew?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe now she’ll actually stop to check things first rather than just go “aye ok hen” to whatever Lola asks for.
Doubt it hen between her n keef that lassie is ruined

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Proof that she reads here too. Doubt she had “loads” of people messaging her on insta. Full of shite

Thought the same - the ugly weird shaped gob bleep is on here everyday... Hey marry the mask Murray 🫶 we'll help you raise your unlikeable and overindulged sprog since you and big boaby are incapable... Keep checking back for what to take off her etc 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrasing she's obvious daft cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A child - not a “wuman wean” with all those products and makeup is INSANE. She’s 11 😳 her skin doesn’t need all that and god help them when she’s actually a teenager with potential skin issues. It’s just excessive and wasteful. MFM is definitely making a rod for her own back indulging her CHILD in this level of overconsumption 🤯 not normal or healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s been reading here today 👋🏻 pretty much covered all the stuff raised here in her stories from today.

Excusing your lazy parenting by saying you’ve got a strong-willed child and it’s easier to let them “be who they are” because it means a peaceful life is so wrong when it comes to the behaviour of an 11 year old!!!

Also it makes no sense in the context of beauty products / skincare etc - WHO pays for all this stuff? You do!!!! So you can say no and that’s the end of it. It’s ridiculous to claim anything else!

Reactions: 11
Who is the adult & who is the child in this relationship?!!!
I couldn't imagine my children talking to me like Lola speaks to her.
Saying that though I was the parent, I taught my kids right from wrong, I taught them that nothing in life is free and I taught them manners & respect.
Parenting is hard, but if you don't put the hard work in when they're young you will be left with disrespectful, rude, entitled adults.

BTW Mary, this is the make up I bought both my girls at 11/12 years old 👇🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does the world need to know they were shopping for lolas underwear? That is wrong on so many levels

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus imagine that looming over you it’s terrifying …. Somebody stop me!!!!! 🎭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This bleep and her mini bleep are the most annoying things on this planet. I cannae watch it. The screeching. The over exaggerated Scottish accent and swinging jaw.

• Haha