the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on a work course yesterday regarding all things cyber security and the dangers of social media and I brought up this page and the speakers were bleeping horrified about this page and the over exposure of the kid. Guaranteed there are pictures of Lola on the dark Web. I rarely use socials but I pulled ant left over pages I have. Absolutely terrifying stories. It's not worth it. This woman has put her kid in so much danger for a wee likes and some shite freebies. Absolute fiend and verging on child abuse.
There’s a insta and TikTok page called baby Sam and dad and they have 1000’s of followers from all over the world, they are from Edinburgh, anyway the way this wee boy is exploited is shocking, clearly scripted to say things, it gives me the fear

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
These poor children.
Anything for likes. The overexposure - for years - of Lola is obscene. There are many YouTubers and ThickTokkers who have been investigated, charged and jailed for less.
Extreme case but FamilyOFive/DaddyOFive lost custody of his two youngest then the older kids he got to keep went on to repeat the cycle of abuse for the whole world to see. Enjoy that rabbit hole if you fancy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Lola was crucified at school for stories of her shitting in the yard, twerking in bikinis and short skirts from a very young age, the indecent and inappropriate clothing, the food shaming and her, general, unlikeable disposition (all Maws fault). Other parents are investigated for less.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There’s a insta and TikTok page called baby Sam and dad and they have 1000’s of followers from all over the world, they are from Edinburgh, anyway the way this wee boy is exploited is shocking, clearly scripted to say things, it gives me the fear
so sad seeing this ! Poor wee boy
And then you see the parents have also got an Amazon wish list for him too !!
Imagine making money and gifts off your own jus !! Sick !! As bad as beefy vavron

Reactions: 1
The dancing reel on insta 🤨 she’s literally just asking for her kid to be bullied at this point.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And they've landed in gran Canaria to live their life on repeat.
Who wants to go on the exact same holiday year after year after year? Gran canaria is grand for a package deal but every year to the same place? Boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And they've landed in gran Canaria to live their life on repeat.
Who wants to go on the exact same holiday year after year after year? Gran canaria is grand for a package deal but every year to the same place? Boring!
But how else would rubbergob show us the same riveting content of “the spar” and shopping centre 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a huge world out there to visit. Sure, revisit a liked spot a few times but go other places too. Its only gran Canaria ffs

• Haha
Doesn't boaby sit listening to her talking shite into her phone and wonder wtf he's married to? My husband would be checking me into a clinic to get my bumps felt if I was constantly telling strangers in my phone what I was doing and wearing every day

Reactions: 11
That dress Lola has on is for a woman, not a bleeping 12year old kid.
Half her chest is on show, why does Mhairi think that's acceptable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I see Lola is wearing the same black chunky sliders we were all wearing in the mid 90’s.

• Haha