the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just no no no what has that wean got on, its hideous... And we won't even talk about the high heels...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s horrible to criticise a child, it really is. But her mother putting her all over the internet for every weirdo to see is grotesque. Poor wee thing will get absolutely ripped beyond words but the time high school comes. 🙁 also a limo for an 11th birthday!!!! Omg 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry, but this is all kinds of wrong.
She is a bleeping child, yet this twit thinks it's OK to show pics of her 11year old child like this.
What the hell is wrong with these instacunts, what happened to protecting your child from the scum that trawl the internet, instead bleeping idiots like her play right into their hands.
I can't believe she's posted that 😲 The way she keeps calling her a wummin wean, she's a bloody child. Shocking how she let's her dress and pose.

Reactions: 14
Naw that’s just wrong posting they photos why do these twats sexualise their children it’s gross

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Honestly that pic, with the face blanked out you would think it was Dugheed advertising herself and not a kid that is just a day over 10 years old.

She's a baby. WTF is wrong with these people

Reactions: 9
Nope. Absofuckinglutely not. What the hell was she thinking posting a photo of a child sprawled across the back seat of a limo. She should have kept that to herself. She has no idea what kind of creeps are seeing that. She needs intervention. She is not a Wummin. She is only a wean!

Honestly that pic, with the face blanked out you would think it was Dugheed advertising herself and not a kid that is just a day over 10 years old.

She's a baby. WTF is wrong with these people
She is still only 10. Her bday is not till 23rd Dec but she has her party in November. I don’t even know them but she said this the other day

• Sad
She is still only 10. Her bday is not till 23rd Dec but she has her party in November. I don’t even know them but she said this the other day
Yep, that's rite. She said there's no point doing it in December cause no one will come so they do it November time. My son's birthday is a week before Christmas and we have never had a problem giving him a party with all his pals in December 🙄

Reactions: 8
The low cut dress, the heels, the make up, the limo, the poses. It's fucked up!!
My 2 girls were still playing make believe at that age, they were children and were treated as such.

Reactions: 12
Yep, that's rite. She said there's no point doing it in December cause no one will come so they do it November time. My son's birthday is a week before Christmas and we have never had a problem giving him a party with all his pals in December 🙄
I know several people with December birthdays, including children, and not one of them has ever had a birthday party a month earlier. She’ll still make a big fuss on her actual birthday, it’s just all attention seeking.

And as for the way she’s dressed and posing, there are honestly no words for how inappropriate it all is. To post it publicly on Instagram like that is beyond belief, why would any right thinking parent do that?!

Reactions: 13
I know several people with December birthdays, including children, and not one of them has ever had a birthday party a month earlier. She’ll still make a big fuss on her actual birthday, it’s just all attention seeking.

And as for the way she’s dressed and posing, there are honestly no words for how inappropriate it all is. To post it publicly on Instagram like that is beyond belief, why would any right thinking parent do that?!
My birthday is the 22nd December and I get where she’s coming from. Maybe not at this age as I’m sure if she had the party near her actual birthday parents would be glad of a couple of hours kid free to get wrapping or last minute shopping done but as you get older it’s harder to organise parties nearer Xmas as people are just too busy, that’s what I’ve found anyway.
Hope she has the sense to take these photos down.

Reactions: 1
Oh lord somebody needs to reign misfit jaw in asap. Why does she think anybody wants to see her elderly arse. Save that for big boaby 🤮😭😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What the duck is that picture all about??? This woman has some serious issues and nae debates

Reactions: 7
It might be Monday, and you might be pissed off you need to work again after the weekend, it might seem life is shite.

but remember, you’re not a middle aged woman running around your garden with a sheet over your head or inviting strangers into your motor in car parks for “content”

Always someone else worse off than you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12