the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That wee lassie will either get the plss taken out of her in high school cos of her embarrassing maw and online exposure, her cringe attempts at fashion and makeup (totally normal to do that btw, but very wrong for it to be shared as it is), or she’ll become queen bltch bully of her yeargroup herself.

She should have the freedom to grow up without public ridicule.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That wee lassie will either get the plss taken out of her in high school cos of her embarrassing maw and online exposure, her cringe attempts at fashion and makeup (totally normal to do that btw, but very wrong for it to be shared as it is), or she’ll become queen bltch bully of her yeargroup herself.

She should have the freedom to grow up without public ridicule.
I'm not keen on the kid either ( I know that's awful )
And I think she'll be the latter , proper madame, she'll be thinking her mother is a local celebrity. 🤣😫

Reactions: 4
She’s terrible for it. So disordered and it’s clear to see. The other day L wanted to go to Starbucks and the manic maw said “for one of those 1000 calorie drinks!?” 🥴🤐
She's that particular about the calorie count yet allows the lassie to buy all sorts of products in Superdrug that aren't appropriate for the skin of a pre teen girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s terrible for it. So disordered and it’s clear to see. The other day L wanted to go to Starbucks and the manic maw said “for one of those 1000 calorie drinks!?” 🥴🤐
I can't see anything anymore - nor do I want to. It's like watching Daddio Five, if you remember that clusterfuck. It's uncomfortable.

You can't chastise someone for enjoying naughty food whilst paying for it. It's obscene.
---
Case in point.

20230719_205856.jpg

Just saw this and it resonates with this thread.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I can't see anything anymore - nor do I want to. It's like watching Daddio Five, if you remember that clusterfuck. It's uncomfortable.

You can't chastise someone for enjoying naughty food whilst paying for it. It's obscene.
---
Case in point.

View attachment 2319421

Just saw this and it resonates with this thread.
Absolutely horrific. These poor digital age kids 😞 absolutely no privacy or room to be actual children without the fear of their parents plastering their image all over the internet. It’s sick.

Reactions: 5
Moaning mangled jaw aboot big boabys accounts and its HIS business isnt she employed by him hence why she disnae work , so he is keeping her and the brat lola to go round superdrug and primark , she really is an utter vile bleep inside and oot ...hold you power big Boaby so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Moaning mangled jaw aboot big boabys accounts and its HIS business isnt she employed by him hence why she disnae work , so he is keeping her and the brat lola to go round superdrug and primark , she really is an utter vile bleep inside and oot ...hold you power big Boaby so aye
Sing it fae the rooftops of Beirut dawl like a spining brite 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Big Boaby needs to knuckle up and give Janice a hard boot in her front bum, lola ferrola is a smaller version of her mangled jaw mother who is an irritating bleep so aye nae debates hens
Hahahahahahahw Lola ferrola that is so funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lola is going to be a teenage monster. She's growing up to be one of those people that everyone hides from. Basically another mother Rendall type.
I've never seen a primary school kid so entitled and forward etc
Her Maw wants to actually do some parenting and start reining her in now.

Why is she exposing her to so much on social media? It's crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lola Ferrola is in for a shock when she starts s1.

Kids are evil and the second the kids find out her mums on insta making videos in a wig and swinging her jaw about pretending to be some made up persona called Janice, they will not be kind to her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think shes a poor kid. I think she's a wee bratty madam who needs put in her place. Parents have let her get this way tho.
She is bratty, but it’s her parent’s fault, not hers. She’s a child. And even if she is bratty it’s still sad and a poor show that she’s food shamed on the regular at 11 years old.

Reactions: 13
She is bratty, but it’s her parent’s fault, not hers. She’s a child. And even if she is bratty it’s still sad and a poor show that she’s food shamed on the regular at 11 years old.
The food shaming has no place. We can see that Mhari has disordered eating as she has her fasting, cutting out sugar yadda yadda and yes she's basically telling lola that her food will make her fat or she's greedy.

I know she had a very poor upbringing and didn't have anything herself so can see why she wants to give her own daughter everything she can. Sometimes though you have to be a proper mum and not your kids best friend.
The make up etc at her age is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 13