the_misfit_maw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate when people speak/type in slang when they 100% wouldn’t speak like that normally. It’s not funny, it’s just bleeping tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Getting rid of those serial killer glasses would make her look 100 times better in 2 seconds flat. They are absolutely awful. 💩

View attachment 2316363
Am thinking a balaclava for mangled jaw hen so aye
---
I absolutely hate when people speak/type in slang when they 100% wouldn’t speak like that normally. It’s not funny, it’s just bleeping tragic.
I'm from Glasgow and a rough bit and this whole slang talk repulses me, she is a typical wee hairy so aye nae debates oan ma post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Am thinking a balaclava for mangled jaw hen so aye
---

I'm from Glasgow and a rough bit and this whole slang talk repulses me, she is a typical wee hairy so aye nae debates oan ma post
She’d get eaten alive it she walked through Easterhoose talking like that hen, Factual!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Misfit maw has a challenging few years ahead of her, she’s created a spoiled child and plasters her whole life on social media. Why on earth does she think it’s acceptable to video her child holding up pink thong underwear?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Misfit maw has a challenging few years ahead of her, she’s created a spoiled child and plasters her whole life on social media. Why on earth does she think it’s acceptable to video her child holding up pink thong underwear?
Big Boaby needs to knuckle up and give Janice a hard boot in her front bum, lola ferrola is a smaller version of her mangled jaw mother who is an irritating bleep so aye nae debates hens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely screaming at these stories the day and nae debates . Why the frig would Lola have PTSD from a flat tyre??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Absolutely screaming at these stories the day and nae debates . Why the frig would Lola have PTSD from a flat tyre??!!
Shes a loon, my tyre went at 70 mph on the m74 while driving to work, i pulled off the road and waited for the AA man, no tears no bleeping PTSD, yes next day i was slightly anxious driving the car for first 2 mins and then i was fine.
she should have PTSD at her mother showing the world and their granny her thong set she got from primark

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have ptsd from once being friends from her. Where's ma pink thong?

Jesus Christ, that wean is going to be a horror teen! Between the make up, the inappropriate clothing and being good shamed by a feeder.. I'm just glad it ain't me Mummy-ing there!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10