The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Right before I left to go to bed last night, she was rather conciliatory, giving her word that she wouldn't respond in the comments field to engage in drama, other than to offer praise for Trackers. I don't see that one here any more.
I don't see it either. I'm sure she's lurking this morning on here. Hiya, Ellen! 👋

Reactions: 1
I only brought my job up because early on I was questioned about it. I beginning to sound like a broken record, I DONT KNOW why comments are deleted and people are banned. If I knew I would tell you.
I put out a very non threatening response to someone's post a few months ago and the entire thread got deleted...there were many replies to the OP. I was banned! I should not have been banned, as what I said wasn't in anyway bad. Yet when you are in the middle of a thread like that, you remain. ????

Also, how did you find this website? Serious question there. I LOVED the Trackers, couldn't wait for their videos each day. After COVID hit I started to have some questions/thoughts that made me search out a place like this. Was curious if others had those same feelings. So why did you seek this out?

ALSO, why do you go MIA when Jenn is busy and she also goes MIA. Like people will post some super nasty comments that will sit for days and you too are not around. This has happened many times, as you have seen us post about on here, so we are curious about that.

Reactions: 5
Oh & does anyone else feel sad that Jackson spent his Christmas Eve stuck in a stroller in
theme park? There was no setting out cookies for Santa. There was no watching of Christmas movies or reading him stories. No start of new traditions.
They could have done an outside visit to his grandparents for Christmas Eve & instead spent it lugging him around with thousands of strangers. Yuck.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh & does anyone else feel sad that Jackson spent his Christmas Eve stuck in a stroller in
theme park? There was no setting out cookies for Santa. There was no watching of Christmas movies or reading him stories. No start of new traditions.
They could have done an outside visit to his grandparents for Christmas Eve & instead spent it lugging him around with thousands of strangers. Yuck.
Well if Timbo didn't eat the half dozen plus Gideon's cookies, I'm sure they could've put them on a plate for Santa.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else notice that the trackers were gifted Club 33 access from a friend and took turns staying with Jackson for certain rides. But!
-when they were eating bbq there seemed to be someone sitting on jens left rly close to them? Meanwhile there were open tables, so why would anyone sit that close if they weren’t spending the day together. They pan to some Cast Members during this lunch and you can see a ton of open tables, so it seems like they were with some others but pretended not to be?
-then they went on the skyliner the second time and were going back to Hollywood studios for their car. Jenn held up six fingers and Tim yelled six to the CM and it seemed like they were saying how many of them were going on the skyliner, right?
Why not acknowledge that there are ppl with you? Maybe even the ppl that gifted them the Club 33 tickets? Like I get not everyone wants to be on camera, so they didn’t have to pan to the ppl. But pretending they aren’t there is so weird.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else notice that the trackers were gifted Club 33 access from a friend and took turns staying with Jackson for certain rides. But!
-when they were eating bbq there seemed to be someone sitting on jens left rly close to them? Meanwhile there were open tables, so why would anyone sit that close if they weren’t spending the day together. They pan to some Cast Members during this lunch and you can see a ton of open tables, so it seems like they were with some others but pretended not to be?
-then they went on the skyliner the second time and were going back to Hollywood studios for their car. Jenn held up six fingers and Tim yelled six to the CM and it seemed like they were saying how many of them were going on the skyliner, right?
Why not acknowledge that there are ppl with you? Maybe even the ppl that gifted them the Club 33 tickets? Like I get not everyone wants to be on camera, so they didn’t have to pan to the ppl. But pretending they aren’t there is so weird.
B-I-N-G-O

I get that some people don't want to be on camera and they want privacy, but you can say something we were gifted this opportunity from super generous friends who will be joining us but won't be in this vlog. I cannot stand how they film things where they are there with other people but refuse to interact or even notice their existence. Either acknowledge them being there, or actually edit the vlog in a way that completely cuts them out.

Reactions: 4
So the Slackers tagged along with a generous family that had a Private VIP tour that allowed them to Park Hop and use Fast Pass again..

They were gifted Club 33 parks to park hop and ride indoor rides because they will be able to zip in and zip out of the queues....

I don't get Timbo refusing to ride Haunted Mansion when it's a walk on versus doing this special VIP Deal to go on Haunted Mansion.

Jenn is so excited and she cannot hide it.

Tim wants to ride Navi River Journey and Jenn wants to ride Everest.

So, despite the fact they were gifted these Club 33 Passes they are wasting their time doing things they could do anytime they want with next to no wait.

Tim's English ain't so good as he says "He's able to hear the Banshees good over the flying mountains"

Jenn states the last time Jack$on rode Navi River Journey he was 2 months old, BUT HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT

Next stop Satuli Canteen because the Slackers need the Special Holiday Dessert...They got the Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse. They got Jack$on the Cheesebuger Pods.

Tim sounds disappointed with the inside of the limited time dessert..Jenn says it's nice but she likes peppermint though.

Poor Jack$on looks so bored and forgotten in the background as Jenn inhales the dessert.

Jenn complains she wishes the dessert was bigger as it was $5.50.

It's apparently been over 2 years since Jenn rode Everest...She's afraid to take the camera because she thinks she might drop it.

They get one of those Super Zoom Photopass shots, and boy it's not a flattering angle for Jenn.

Jenn fails at her attempt of vlogging by herself...it's just a bunch of awkward giggling and crappy commentary...of course Jenn brings up the hair ties that people throw onto the rocks.

"Oh no Mr. Yeti don't do that!" such commentary, great line, much insightful.

At one point Jenn exclaims "OH NO MY MASK ALMOST CAME OFF"

The audio is trash tier on this entire ride along.

Jenn said "It's been so long since I rode this, I now understand how come people clap at the end of roller coasters"

They are back in Dino-Rama because they want to play some games and win some plushies.

They are having a hard time getting Jack$on to fall asleep.

Timbo was 2 for 3 in the basketball game.

Jack$on looks so unenthused.

Timbo also wins at the ball toss game...I'm shocked they aren't complaining about the fact the CMs are physically touching the toys and handing them out instead of using the "grabber" tool.

Tim doesn't know what kind of Dinosaur the mascot of Dino-Rama is. Tim thinks it might be a velociraptor.

They left AK to go to the Studios.

They are going to ride one thing, which is Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

They got the Studios around 2PM because they had the announcement about boarding groups being full.

Tim is like "It's interesting there is plexiglass between the rows" UM TIM WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS?

I know guys be easy on them, they aren't a NEW SITE!

It's kind of creepy how much Tim gushes over MMRR...it's alright, but would've been 100x better if it didn't replace the Great Movie Ride.

They rode MMRR looked at two things of merch, and now they are heading out to get on the Skyliner to go to Epcot for FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

LOL Jenn still struggles getting that massive stroller inside the Gondola Cabin.

Tim said "There's a trick to getting the stroller in" Yeah Timbo it's called don't buy a stroller that is as wide as the door you have to push it through.

Tim says Ratatouille looks done.....Just because the exterior is complete it doesn't mean the interior is done.

Tim panics over the size of the barge that is in the World Showcase Lagoon.

Tim complains about the "magic speaker" during the one cavalcade doesn't pop out of the rock like it did all the other times.

LOL The Waffle Stand is still close. I love seeing Timbo being dejected when things he wants to experience aren't running.

The Slackers finally get their first look at the Prism Pylon Fountain.

Tim says "I'm going to try to shoot this straight on" As the angle is completely crooked.

We get footage of Jack$on "walking" to go on Frozen Ever After, while holding up the line because the Slackers are the only people in the park.

Tim "I wish this camera could see him in the dark"....look for the Slackers to drop 5K on a new camera that performs better in the dark.

The Slackers once again afraid of everything because of Covid forget that when they start touching all the merch.

They get Regal Eagle BBQ which is hilarious because this is Christmas Eve....and they catered a huge order from 4Rivers BBQ for their Christmas Dinner.

There is a random person next to Jenn on the picnic table at Regal Eagle...Jim and Nichole? Or maybe the Club 33 Member who gifted them this "experience"

We get some 2021 Merchandise price and point. Tim really likes all the new merch, much better than the 2020 merchandise.

There are apparently 3 other people with them as they walk up to the Skyliner the CM asks "How many?" And Tim shouts 6....

Tim complains about how busy the MK is. Tim gives a very disgruntled "We won't stay here very long"

They are doing child swap for Mine Train....Jenn states she cannot compare to Tim's filming so she tells Tim that he should film it.

Timbo gets the last row on Mine Train.....I wonder if he requested it because he's to big for breaches to ride anywhere else.

The footage of the ride at night is complete garbage. Just black background with random bursts of color and awful audio from the wind/speed of the coaster.

Tim states it's frightening how many people are hanging out in the Hub....well that's on Disney for bringing back projections and "short firework bursts".

Tim complains because of the scrim on the train station they can't get as close as they could to see the characters come down.

They didn't even let Jack$on ride a single ride at MK which is depressing.
Tim won't pay 5k for a camera to see better in the dark. He'll take the other one back to Best Buy and say it didn't work or some other lame excuse. Um, Tim, that's fraudulent,,,,,

Why would a 57 year old need to use her sister’s email to make an account here?
Yeah, that makes no sense at all. I don't want to use my own, for privacy, so I just use my sisters? She would say hell to the no on that

Why are my comments ignored here? Am I shadow banned? If so, there pretty bleeping ironic.
I see you, for the first time! Didn't see anything prior to this. Weird.

We are getting up there so my choice is: The TimTracker #7 and For The Love of God, Please Stop Stuffing Your Faces

Reactions: 3
I posted this before, but I believe Ellen and Cindy Masterson are the same because of the wording of their replies about trash sites. I was looking up Jenns twitter replies today and this popped up, her comeback to someone about trashy sites. 🤔 funny they all say that as a snarky reply.

20201227_011234.jpg
20201227_011217.jpg
20201227_010430.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I posted this before, but I believe Ellen and Cindy Masterson are the same because of the wording of their replies about trash sites. I was looking up Jenns twitter replies and this popped up, her comeback to someone about trashy sites. 🤔 funny they all say that as a snarky reply.

View attachment 361229View attachment 361230View attachment 361231
Nailed it.

I, for one, never referred to this or other sites as "trash" or "trashy" sites. I'd just call them gossip sites. So the fact that this word (though, admittedly common) is used as a constant among these three in particular is reallllllly interesting. ;)

In Petey's latest synopsis he mentioned that Jenn struggled to get their giant stroller on the skyliner gondola.

WDW rules state: Strollers must be 31” (79cm) wide and 52” (132cm) long or smaller.

What do you think?

Hello everyone!
Short time lurker, first time poster. Today was the day I finally unsubscribed from TTT. I hate to say that I feel sad, but I do. I had been a subscriber since 2016 but I can no longer support the hot mess that is their channel. I used to watch their videos everyday, they were by far my favorite YouTubers, and super cringey to say but I used to think Jenn was great lol. We’re talking like 2015 purple hair Jenn. The first red flag for me was I saw one of Jenn’s infamous twitter wars happen in real time and it was horrible. Then Jenn treating Tim horrifically about their stupid couch buying fiasco. And finally their godawful first podcast episode when they were fighting. All of that was super cringe but I somehow still hung on lol. But the final nails in the coffin for me have been their hideous thumbnails of Jenn, the way they exploit Jackpot 24/7, and the way they witch about everything even though they drop tons of money and live a life that most people would be over the moon with. Their behavior, especially Jenn’s, is just something I absolutely can no longer support. Thanks to all of you for opening my eyes and fighting the good fight lol
I also became a fan in 2015 with purple hair Jen era 😂 it was the Gucci sweater for me but I still watch to snark here... it’s just SUCH A MESS

In Petey's latest synopsis he mentioned that Jenn struggled to get their giant stroller on the skyliner gondola.

WDW rules state: Strollers must be 31” (79cm) wide and 52” (132cm) long or smaller.

What do you think?
Honestly Disney is so lax with how they enforce their rules, unless it's the size of a Panzer Tank they don't bat their eyes at some of these strollers.

I took that picture during a trip last year. That double stroller takes up a good chunk of the monorail cabin. There's no way that it's less than 31 inches wide.

Hell, they also state "Stroller Wagons" aren't allowed, and I saw dozens of them in the parks and Disney Springs when we were down there in November. Granted the bulk of the Stroller Wagons were being used by eBay Resellers loading them up with merch, but once again Disney makes rules but refuses to enforce them.

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone!
Short time lurker, first time poster. Today was the day I finally unsubscribed from TTT. I hate to say that I feel sad, but I do. I had been a subscriber since 2016 but I can no longer support the hot mess that is their channel. I used to watch their videos everyday, they were by far my favorite YouTubers, and super cringey to say but I used to think Jenn was great lol. We’re talking like 2015 purple hair Jenn. The first red flag for me was I saw one of Jenn’s infamous twitter wars happen in real time and it was horrible. Then Jenn treating Tim horrifically about their stupid couch buying fiasco. And finally their godawful first podcast episode when they were fighting. All of that was super cringe but I somehow still hung on lol. But the final nails in the coffin for me have been their hideous thumbnails of Jenn, the way they exploit Jackpot 24/7, and the way they witch about everything even though they drop tons of money and live a life that most people would be over the moon with. Their behavior, especially Jenn’s, is just something I absolutely can no longer support. Thanks to all of you for opening my eyes and fighting the good fight lol
Fair warning if you watch YT and you look at the comments then you know who Ellen Smith is. She is here too, lurking and commenting, swearing up and down that she isn’t Jenn. Most of us had made observations and commented on the channel and have been been booted off after Ellen responded to the comments. Pretty much whoever doesn’t ram the rainbows and unicorn up the Tracker asses get banned. Funny, 850+ subscribers, maybe 100+ views ( many of those purchased) a couple hundred comments but when you look many of those were deleted. The subs had to be purchased like someone else here said. Welcome to our world. Follow along, this is much more fun than a Slacker video.

Nailed it.

I, for one, never referred to this or other sites as "trash" or "trashy" sites. I'd just call them gossip sites. So the fact that this word (though, admittedly common) is used as a constant among these three in particular is reallllllly interesting. ;)
Jenn also says ridiculous a lot. Ellen called me ridiculous. Another clue.

Last edited:
Why not let him throw the balls, who cares if he doesn't win or even throw correctly?
Because he can’t!
All their smothering and controlling has Jackson in a straightjacket. He can’t do anything on his own. And his spirit is crushed. He has given up and just bends to their will.

Note: I bought into Jenn’s “infertility” and was genuinely happy for them. But their actions since speak to their true selves. I honestly pity Jackson that he is stuck with them as parents. They do not view him as their son/child where their world revolves around him. He is a baby who is dependent on them for personal care, nurturing and guidance. Yet we see time and time again where he is an afterthought.

Reactions: 5
They went on a VIP tour with "Jeff and his family" on Christmas day 2018. I'm guessing it is the same family this year.
Yesterday's video is only at 88k views after 17 hours. Even Disney is losing the numbers magic for them now.

I also became a fan in 2015 with purple hair Jen era 😂 it was the Gucci sweater for me but I still watch to snark here... it’s just SUCH A MESS
YES that Gucci sweater was definitely on my long list of reasons to bail lol. I’m so glad I found this site, I did a google search out of curiosity to see if anyone else felt the same way and that’s how I found this group

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.