The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's something I noticed. Jenn made a comment that Tim's gift was his Star Wars jacket that was $300, so he would only be getting a few things. He then proceeds to open a Go Pro, a Go Pro stick and a bunch of clothes. For most people his "just a few things" would be more than enough. It just struck me as odd that she made that comment. But again, probably just to flaunt the weath that a Go Pro is just something "extra"

Reactions: 4
I’m going away from the traditional title....

Tim Tracker and the Shadow Ban Queen
I think we give her too much power calling her “queen” anything.

She is really a PEASANT! 😆

But I really like your thread title.

Reactions: 3
Did you all watch the Christmas video to the end where they sit on the sofa and talk? She doesn't remember how old she was when she had Jackson. He just turned one. One! I understand having distracted, brain fart, moments, but she legit said that she reached that age where she doesn't remember how old she is anymore. WTF age is that? Mid thirties?
Also, I rarely watch them anymore, but it seems that every time I do they're name dropping their friends the Ballingers. Jim and Nicole have to stay six feet away from them at all times, and they're lucky to get a glimpse of themselves in the vlog. The other local youtubers can go duck themselves for all they care, but those Ballingers are the part of the community that the Bojos are down to talk about.

I am curious, did they avoid family on Christmas because they spend their days in theme parks and want to distance themselves for safety? Or is Jenn using the pandemic as an excuse to not have her Christmas ruined by Tim's family?

Reactions: 8
FFS, even on Christmas Day, they still need to plug Uniqlo, in hope of # sponsorship. Give it a rest already. And as for regifting birthday presents to Christmas presents, that is beyond rude!

Did anyone else notice that the trackers were gifted Club 33 access from a friend and took turns staying with Jackson for certain rides.
So I have a question! Can someone explain how gifting Club 33 passes works? Like, does the member(s) have to be physically present for the passes to be used, or could they theoretically hand them to the Slackers so they can go without them? Club 33 is so far out of the realm of things I or anyone I know could reasonably afford to join, so I’m kinda clueless.

They regifted Jackson’s own birthday gifts as his Christmas gifts! 😳
Because Jenn says in the most snarky tone ever that grandpa & grandma gave him too much for his bday! How f...in ungrateful can you be! There are plenty of grandparents who don’t give a F about their grandkids. Could she be a bigger witch?
So wait, according to Jenn, Jackson’s grandparents gave him “too many” birthday presents and zero Christmas presants?

• Sad
That instagram profile pic is disturbing.

View attachment 360631

Jenn looks more like Jenna from RTV1 and nothing like herself.
Buddy looks like a cupie doll (which on their own make me cringe)
Timbo's depiction is the most accurate, except it's antiquated by the mustache and thin face. Good old chubby cheeks (yes, I'm talking facial features here) doesn't resemble this anymore. At least the wonky eye is right.

The entire hell...?!

...and now it’s time to free the baby

...and now it’s time to take a video editing class

Reactions: 1
They regifted Jackson’s own birthday gifts as his Christmas gifts! 😳
Because Jenn says in the most snarky tone ever that grandpa & grandma gave him too much for his bday! How f...in ungrateful can you be! There are plenty of grandparents who don’t give a F about their grandkids. Could she be a bigger witch?
I'm not bothering to watch but did their cheap asses even buy him any gifts? If not and the only thing they gave him were regifted birthday presents then that's a new low for even them

Reactions: 4
So wait, according to Jenn, Jackson’s grandparents gave him “too many” birthday presents and zero Christmas presants?
It's sad, I don't think she understands a healthy family dynamic. I wonder if she figured that Jackson would just be out of sight, out of mind to his grandparents. She seemed surprised that they thought to get him Christmas gifts, even though she decided it was suddenly too risky to leave the house again. It doesn't bother me that they stretched out some birthday presents into Christmas, it's only a few weeks apart, and he's young. But, were these gifts that he unwrapped twice now? They bought things for each other, and decided to re-wrap some of Jackson's birthday gifts? Or did Tim's parents bring such an overwhelming amount that they didn't get around to actually giving all of them to Jackson? Why even explain any of this to the viewer when she edits the vlog, and Jackson had a good amount of new gifts to unwrap on camera? Either way, Jackson won't remember any of this, and minimizing the amount of stuff given is commendable, there's just always something strange with these two.

Jackson’s birthday background is still up, and they each ‘forgot’ to wrap one another’s gifts. I despair at their laziness.

Jenn is wondering if she’s fulfilling her purpose in life...

Well Jenn, if your purpose is to shove as much food in your face as humanly possible, then you’re nailing it.

Last edited:
Not going to watch the vlog.... But it doesn't surprise me that their Christmas was a mess. They won't get away with that when Jackson is older but still believes in Santa. Kids Christmas requires planning and preparation. For most parents it's so much fun. They'll be bitching and bleating. Or Jenn will be. I think Tim might enjoy it a bit more. For Jenn, Jackson is a millstone that stops her having her dream lifestyle. She'll have to give up those Club 33 flexes on Christmas Eve to *gulp* spend family time prepping at home.

Given the amount of stuff they buy him constantly, are we really meant to believe they feel he got too much for his birthday? Of course that's not the reason they regifted grandparents presents. It was a total Jenn witch move to insult them. She plays power games all the time. Sad and pathetic.

Title suggestion. TheTimTracker and Now it's Time to Flex the Price

The comments.....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
regifting is the tackiest, trashiest thing. I doubt the grandparents watch the vlog but imagine how you would feel if you saw something you gave your grandchild being regifted. Who’s the trashy one now?
when my son was Jackson’s age someone I worked with said to take half the gifts they get for Christmas and put them away, bring them out little by little in a few months when they get bored of what they are currently playing with. There’s an idea for you Jennifer.
Clean your filthy house. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
From one of the Screenshots posted by Galorious. No Dave it is not normal to have a Christmas dinner what The Slackers had.

1609157522825.png

Tim reminds me so much of my brother in law, he has no interest in his son until there’s and outsider like a friend or college there then he’s super dad! Yet when it’s just family he’s off doing whatever he does in his man cave not bothered about his son at all!

So I have a question! Can someone explain how gifting Club 33 passes works? Like, does the member(s) have to be physically present for the passes to be used, or could they theoretically hand them to the Slackers so they can go without them? Club 33 is so far out of the realm of things I or anyone I know could reasonably afford to join, so I’m kinda clueless.

After J explains that some of the gifts are from his bday because he received too many from the grandparents (not anyone else- just them), Tim says well he has more because they got him Christmas gifts too. She looks shocked & bewildered that they have to get those and attempt to see them.

the whole exchange was uncomfortable & rude and there was no reason to put in the vlog. None.

Reactions: 13
Kinda OT - but did anyone catch Sparkly's IG birthday post yesterday?

An excerpt of it here - (and I attached a photo below but had to crop out the intro part about her saying "Every birthday is sacred and special...")

I love to go shopping on my birthday. We opted for an area with store entrances outdoors on a street vs. the typical annual visit to the mall. I shopped strategically in two stores and pre-planned what I wanted to see instead of just wandering to reduce time indoors. It was different but I felt good about it. 🛍

While the Trackers piss me off to no end, Sparkly just confuses me and depresses me.

I don't get the need for her to overly explain about how she went about planning her day - right down to pre-planning what items she was going to look at in the store.

It's not like her and Jim haven't been out TONS of times with the Trackers and actually in indoor shops where she didn't pre-plan what she was going to look at (i.e. River Street Sweets at Sunset Walk)

OR even staying for a friggin week in a house with three people who obviously have been gallivanting all over the theme parks on a daily basis...so...? OR Jim working various events with umpteen people...(you KNOW he had to go inside at some point) OR she and he working GKTW with umpteen people and people all around visiting (you KNOW she had to go inside places at some point)... so...?

And then when people post overly anal COVID commentary about their meticulous planning but then juxtapose it with a posed shot on IG (often put through a filter), it just screams to me that they are actually ENJOYING this and all the drama. :rolleyes:

No wonder she and Jenn get along. They love misery neatly packaged as victimhood and self-sacrifice.

Jim, on the other hand, looks utterly miserable all the time.

Notably, I also noticed Tim seemed really distant when I forced myself to scan through the trainwreck of the Christmas Day presents-opening vlog.

Attachments

It came across so rude when she was saying they were shocked how many presents grandma and grandad got jackson!
it wasn’t a grateful shock like woah were amazed it was an annoyed unhappy shock!

I love that jackson just squirms to get off their lap now 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.