The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mother of two young boys (one older than Jackson and one younger) and a teacher, I don't think he is autistic.
I agree that he is a bit behind developmentally, although boys generally do speak later.
He should be better at feeding himself.
He should spend more time at home just playing and exploring by himself. In time he will resist being put into a stroller/playpen area more and more. It's just a shame that his parents can't take a hint and give him the freedom and independence he needs.
It would also be nice if his parents had healther eating habits. Kids learn about food from their parents. Jackson needs to know that stuffing your face with sweets every day isn't exactly healthy or normal.

Reactions: 5
Reported to the Schultz people. So they go after a little girl for using their photo but have no problem ripping off other peoples work.
I’ve been told that if enough (possibly 40%) of the art work is changed that it is not a copyright infringement. Don’t know if this is true 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tim Tracker #7. Now it’s time for an IRS audit

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice that the trackers were gifted Club 33 access from a friend and took turns staying with Jackson for certain rides. But!
-when they were eating bbq there seemed to be someone sitting on jens left rly close to them? Meanwhile there were open tables, so why would anyone sit that close if they weren’t spending the day together. They pan to some Cast Members during this lunch and you can see a ton of open tables, so it seems like they were with some others but pretended not to be?
-then they went on the skyliner the second time and were going back to Hollywood studios for their car. Jenn held up six fingers and Tim yelled six to the CM and it seemed like they were saying how many of them were going on the skyliner, right?
Why not acknowledge that there are ppl with you? Maybe even the ppl that gifted them the Club 33 tickets? Like I get not everyone wants to be on camera, so they didn’t have to pan to the ppl. But pretending they aren’t there is so weird.
My Super Decoder Skills say that 3 + 3 = 6 and they actually are hailing the mark of the beast, 666 and possibly 33rd Degree Freemasonry too. I'm sure it's life goals for them to try and reach the top of a pyramid club, while paying their fortune for 'insider knowledge' as dues.

Sorry can't copy it but it is right under were it lists subscribers. Yes a tshirt....some other hideous designs as well.

Reported to the Schultz people. So they go after a little girl for using their photo but have no problem ripping off other peoples work.
I did too....I detest them more and more everyday.

They regifted Jackson’s own birthday gifts as his Christmas gifts! 😳
Because Jenn says in the most snarky tone ever that grandpa & grandma gave him too much for his bday! How f...in ungrateful can you be! There are plenty of grandparents who don’t give a F about their grandkids. Could she be a bigger witch?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m calling BULLSHIT on that Christmas

these fuckers had a separate off camera Christmas. There is no way with how spendy and flexy they are that that is all Jackpot scored for gifts.

also...shoes?? Yes he definitely needs them now that he’s walking but he’s 1...he couldn’t give a duck about shoes almost as much as Dimmy and Dairy don’t care about vegetables

They regifted Jackson’s own birthday gifts as his Christmas gifts! 😳
Because Jenn says in the most snarky tone ever that grandpa & grandma gave him too much for his bday! How f...in ungrateful can you be! There are plenty of grandparents who don’t give a F about their grandkids. Could she be a bigger witch?
Omg I thought the same thing!!!! At least his grandparents give a damn. My MIL (monster in law) got my son a $50 giftcard to Lowe’s for his 1st birthday...🤣🤣🤣 I was highly confused

Reactions: 7
Omg I thought the same thing!!!! At least his grandparents give a damn. My MIL (monster in law) got my son a $50 giftcard to Lowe’s for his 1st birthday...🤣🤣🤣 I was highly confused
😳😂 Shut up! We don’t have kids & my in-laws can be handful, but they are generous to our nephew.

Hey at least Timbo got some new shorts, let's hope they are the size he should actually be wearing! 😄

Reactions: 5
😳😂 Shut up! We don’t have kids & my in-laws can be handful, but they are generous to our nephew.
Im usually pretty good at feigning excitement over goofy or underwhelming gifts but even she must have seen the sheer confusion and look of “wtfuckery” on my face and said “I thought he could buy tools to be like daddy”....I mean sure maybe when he’s 10 but he was ONE and still pooping in a diaper🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is this their idea of a baby gate? Piles of crap in front of the doorway? And look at what a mess that room is. Good Lord!

1609126081112.png

Reactions: 11
Wow, I hate to say it but Tim actually has style when it comes to Christmas trees and wrapping paper lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.