The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really have no clue. Yes, I read the comments, ok. I’m bored we’ve been pretty much at home since this whole COVID disaster. So I’m snarky that’s not a crime. Yes, I have said some people are rude, but that’s the worst. I have been called all kinds of nasty stuff on here.
Ok, thanks for that candid response.

I really have no clue. Yes, I read the comments, ok. I’m bored we’ve been pretty much at home since this whole COVID disaster. So I’m snarky that’s not a crime. Yes, I have said some people are rude, but that’s the worst. I have been called all kinds of nasty stuff on here.
I think the worst you've been called is Jenn. ;)

Yeah, I get it, we're all bored with the covid shut downs... no hate.

I just worry when I see adults who can't see through the games Tim & Jenn are playing at the expense of their son's future. No child should have to endure his classmates (and their parents) knowing every little detail of their childhood and turning that against them, kids are way meaner than anyone here.

Reactions: 12
And the part with the plushes; he just looked so dead inside. Even though he’s only a year old, we can see that he is over being lugged around in theme parks all day every day; he’d much rather be at home. And for the love of god, Jenn, let him feed himself
YUP. The plush toy part... he legitimately had zero emotional response to the dinosaurs. Just...eyes glazed and staring off into the distance.

the most fun he had was when they let him be independent and walk. Surprise surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Newmember you are welcome
Love the kits actually that’s not true I have been called the C word which is bad. Been told to F off and a few others. It’s fine I just wanted to share I am really Ellen.

[
Love the kits actually that’s not true I have been called the C word which is bad. Been told to F off and a few others. It’s fine I just wanted to share I am really Ellen.
I think Covid has been rough on all of us and everyone has been on edge. God willing 2021 will be better for all of us, including you.

Reactions: 1
You probably should steer clear of Scotland then.

Have you no desire to discuss why you defend people you don't really know who have history of hurting others?

I think we’re all a little bored because of all the restrictions. The point I would like to get across to you is this: if I want to make a comment on a tracker video, whether it’s a question or an observation, I should be able to do so without the rabid fans coming after me. I quit watching them when they banned me. It was right after their baby was born, and they were talking about feeding him. I asked, “How will you know when he’s supposed to start eating baby food,” and it was somehow misconstrued by the fans that I was attacking their parenting style. Quite a few people who police the comments section (like you do) jumped down my throat for asking that question. That same day, I was banned from the comments section. That’s why I have such a problem with you, as well as a strong dislike for Tim and Jenn.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay, not a crime I can get a bit snarky and troll people as well(see above 😏) I have not seen anyone call you the c word here at all, I have just
seen comments call you Jenn. I there are some concerns about the way the Trackers act. Bullying, grifting, not responding to fans, mistreatment of cast members.

Reactions: 2
Well, that's been interesting. Personally, I never really cared who's replying to what comments on the videos.
A sincere Happy Holidays Ellen.

Back to the grifters... uh... I mean Slackers.

So with their new found courage to go on rides with a club 33 flex, do we think perhaps they'll see that same courage translate over to rides without the pass?

YUP. The plush toy part... he legitimately had zero emotional response to the dinosaurs. Just...eyes glazed and staring off into the distance.

the most fun he had was when they let him be independent and walk. Surprise surprise.
Yes. And, they're those annoying parents who allow their one year old to toddle around in front of people trying to get somewhere. "Come on, Jackson, people are behind you. Oh, he's just very excited about the leaves🤪". STFU, Jenn, and be a productive member of society. It gives me flashbacks of my restaurant days when parents would ask their toddlers to order for themselves on a busy night. You're in the f'ing way.

Reactions: 4
Jackson seems like he could possibly be autistic. He shows zero interest in anything and can’t even do basic things such as waving bye bye. I’ve even jokingly said he will grow up and kill someone...maybe Tim and Jenn considering how they treat him.

Hello everyone!
Short time lurker, first time poster. Today was the day I finally unsubscribed from TTT. I hate to say that I feel sad, but I do. I had been a subscriber since 2016 but I can no longer support the hot mess that is their channel. I used to watch their videos everyday, they were by far my favorite YouTubers, and super cringey to say but I used to think Jenn was great lol. We’re talking like 2015 purple hair Jenn. The first red flag for me was I saw one of Jenn’s infamous twitter wars happen in real time and it was horrible. Then Jenn treating Tim horrifically about their stupid couch buying fiasco. And finally their godawful first podcast episode when they were fighting. All of that was super cringe but I somehow still hung on lol. But the final nails in the coffin for me have been their hideous thumbnails of Jenn, the way they exploit Jackpot 24/7, and the way they witch about everything even though they drop tons of money and live a life that most people would be over the moon with. Their behavior, especially Jenn’s, is just something I absolutely can no longer support. Thanks to all of you for opening my eyes and fighting the good fight lol

Reactions: 22
Hello everyone!
Short time lurker, first time poster. Today was the day I finally unsubscribed from TTT. I hate to say that I feel sad, but I do. I had been a subscriber since 2016 but I can no longer support the hot mess that is their channel. I used to watch their videos everyday, they were by far my favorite YouTubers, and super cringey to say but I used to think Jenn was great lol. We’re talking like 2015 purple hair Jenn. The first red flag for me was I saw one of Jenn’s infamous twitter wars happen in real time and it was horrible. Then Jenn treating Tim horrifically about their stupid couch buying fiasco. And finally their godawful first podcast episode when they were fighting. All of that was super cringe but I somehow still hung on lol. But the final nails in the coffin for me have been their hideous thumbnails of Jenn, the way they exploit Jackpot 24/7, and the way they witch about everything even though they drop tons of money and live a life that most people would be over the moon with. Their behavior, especially Jenn’s, is just something I absolutely can no longer support. Thanks to all of you for opening my eyes and fighting the good fight lol
WELCOME!
I look forward to your thoughts.

Hello everyone!
Welcome to the forum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.