The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they rode like 2 inside rides? The coasters are outside & they only rode those cause they didn’t have to wait with the rest of the dirty germy people? Lovely- just lovely you jerks!
Jackson gets no exercise most of the day & then Jenn freaks out cause Tim lets him walk without holding his hand? WTH? Let that poor thing develop. She wanted a baby doll- not a toddler.

I don’t think he’s autistic, I think they do little to help him develop normally. Boys often develop language later, but they are doing nothing to work with him language wise. They lock him up in the stroller all day & he can’t even get energy out. He looks like he has just given up. It’s pitiful.
Good to know that others think similar to me.

There is no normality or routine in Jackson’s life.
•. Each day he is dragged to a different place.
• He naps wherever.
• And eats whenever they remember
a) that he’s there and
b) they need to feed him.

We all love our kids. But I don’t think we are with them every single waking moment micromanaging what they do, what toys they play with and especially spoon feeding them at 13 months old!

Jackson has deficiencies because he is not taught, nurtured and allowed to do things babies do.

Reactions: 2
Good to know that others think similar to me.

There is no normality or routine in Jackson’s life.
•. Each day he is dragged to a different place.
• He naps wherever.
• And eats whenever they remember
a) that he’s there and
b) they need to feed him.

We all love our kids. But I don’t think we are with them every single waking moment micromanaging what they do, what toys they play with and especially spoon feeding them at 13 months old!

Jackson has deficiencies because he is not taught, nurtured and allowed to do things babies do.
Yeah the whole not letting him eat drives me crazy. Is it just so he doesnt make a mess?? Its just so weird. Let the child make a mess, explore and have a chance to breathe.

Reactions: 3
I'm curious how many of the viewers are actually there to watch the train wreck and don't think of these pseudo-personalities as friends in their lives.

Was this VIP trip Christmas Day? If so,
Did anyone else notice that the trackers were gifted Club 33 access from a friend and took turns staying with Jackson for certain rides. But!
-when they were eating bbq there seemed to be someone sitting on jens left rly close to them? Meanwhile there were open tables, so why would anyone sit that close if they weren’t spending the day together. They pan to some Cast Members during this lunch and you can see a ton of open tables, so it seems like they were with some others but pretended not to be?
-then they went on the skyliner the second time and were going back to Hollywood studios for their car. Jenn held up six fingers and Tim yelled six to the CM and it seemed like they were saying how many of them were going on the skyliner, right?
Why not acknowledge that there are ppl with you? Maybe even the ppl that gifted them the Club 33 tickets? Like I get not everyone wants to be on camera, so they didn’t have to pan to the ppl. But pretending they aren’t there is so weird.
If they were with others that gifted them, it's not someone they are around very much. They went from paranoid to be near people to that being fine as long as they can live out their 'we are the elite' fantasy. Hypocrites. What will they do if they get sick??!!

Hypocrites. What will they do if they get sick??!!
What would Jenn do if Tim died? He's her meal ticket as she's proven incapable of producing content on her own.
(I mean aside from playing up the "poor me" aspect to her fans for financial support.)

I hope she has life insurance out on him as he's obviously not 100% healthy and age has a way of amplifying every little issue.

YES that Gucci sweater was definitely on my long list of reasons to bail lol. I’m so glad I found this site, I did a google search out of curiosity to see if anyone else felt the same way and that’s how I found this group
I found this site the same way and for the same reasons. I watched the channel for a couple of years. I liked the channel as long as it was pretty must just Tim going to the theme parks and different places around Orlando. Then everything was #hosted and it was obvious they didn't want to give honest opinions. The final straw was the Gucci sweater. In my view they then became all about flaunting money and privileges.

Reactions: 5
What would Jenn do if Tim died? He's her meal ticket as she's proven incapable of producing content on her own.
(I mean aside from playing up the "poor me" aspect to her fans for financial support.)

I hope she has life insurance out on him as he's obviously not 100% healthy and age has a way of amplifying every little issue.
At the “stuff your face” rate these two are going either one could pass early in life.

If Jenn - Timbo can’t handle Jackson and the house

If Tim - like you said, Jenn’s gravy train is gone. She has not skill sets except being a bioch.

Does anyone know who handles the finances and legal documents?

Reactions: 1
At the “stuff your face” rate these two are going either one could pass early in life.

If Tim - like you said, Jenn’s gravy train is gone. She has not skill sets except being a bioch.

It would 100% be easier for Tim if Jenn dropped dead versus the otherway.

Tim would have tons of women throw themselves at him as a widowed single dad.

I'd bet money (no pun intended) Tim handles finances and legal documents.

The channel, the house and probably the cars all have Tim as primary, probably sole, owner. This tells me that while Tim may allow Jenn to do some trivial bits like writing out some bills, ultimately he's the one in control of the finances and any investments, if any. Divorce is one thing where finances would be divided up, but death has no such search and discovery phase. If Tim has hidden any finances off in accounts or investments Jenn may never know what is where without tons of elbow grease.

I don't think Jenn has it in her to do any work that isn't already laid out for her even if it means money can be found. She'd probably con another person into doing it for her.

Last edited:
My daughter tonight went through the thumbnails (not as a drinking game as suggested, but loooooove that 😉)

She legitimately without me saying anything was like.. Jenn eating, Jenn eating, the little buddy, Jenn eating, Jenn eating, both eating, the buddy... this is so boring.
Tim barely features outwardly anymore.

I clicked on the latest video. Didn’t bother watching. It states 565 comments. It took me about 10-15 minutes to scroll thru them. i don’t think there were that many which I think is Jenn deleting most of the negative ones. She must have deleted A LOT.

Knowing Tim he most likely thought prices would go down on the last day to sign up.
Or it was but one policy get one free

I don’t think Tim is happy with her. He shows her absolutely no affection.

I don’t think Tim is happy with her. He shows her absolutely no affection.
RIGHT!
I’ve been wondering why I have NEVER seen any kind of affection between them.
Not even a simple thing like handholding.

This is Ellen Smith. I am not Jenn. Since you love to talk about me ask me what you want to know.
Hi Jenn, I’m going to pull a popular question from your Hubby’s special interview on FRE. When shoving things up your ass, do you prefer fireworks or hot dogs?

• Haha
I wanted to comment on the latest video but saw their merc link. OmG....they have ripped off Charlie Brown and it is hideous.

I wanted to comment on the latest video but saw their merc link. OmG....they have ripped off Charlie Brown and it is hideous.
Reported to the Schultz people. So they go after a little girl for using their photo but have no problem ripping off other peoples work.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.