The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to hate watch the Christmas video but couldn't take it after 10 minutes. The nerve to put this drivel out there for public consumption !

I had to turn it off when poor Jackson was trying to open up the 2 shoe boxes. Thanks to mom and dad he still doesn't realize that he has 5 digits on each hand. Gently touches the wrapping with thumb and forefinger only. Then a jump cut to an open present. My kids are grown but if memory serves me right, at that age they would have ripped it off in no time.

Reactions: 5
I really think it's quite sad (and completely tone deaf) how Jenn goes on and on about 2020 and how families are facetiming and zooming and they're not getting together with the grandparents on Christmas because of COVID and she's sure so many people are in the same boat.

Yet - does she not realize what vlog they just put out the day before for Christmas Eve?

I guess Club 33 cancels out COVID.

Sorry, Tim's parents!

:mad:

ALSO - Kay's 100% truthful comment that someone posted on Page 49 is gone now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
I wanted to die during their singing in the Christmas vlog. And anyone notice how much Jenn fake over the top laughs at things Tim says? It's so annoying. Her voice drives me crazy. She's such a fake witch.

Oh, and Jenn is obviously over the moon with not being able to see Tim's family.

Reactions: 10
The Tim Tracker 7 And Now Its Time to Flex Everything Except Baby Developmental Milestones

Reactions: 4
The Tim Tracker #7 And Now Its Time to Be Tone Deaf, Flex, Gorge, Lie, and Ignore Jackson

Reactions: 1
Props to Jim and Sparkly for giving them a bleeping iron. I actually laughed even though it wasn't meant to be shady, though I wish it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried to hate watch the Christmas video but couldn't take it after 10 minutes. The nerve to put this drivel out there for public consumption !

I had to turn it off when poor Jackson was trying to open up the 2 shoe boxes. Thanks to mom and dad he still doesn't realize that he has 5 digits on each hand. Gently touches the wrapping with thumb and forefinger only. Then a jump cut to an open present. My kids are grown but if memory serves me right, at that age they would have ripped it off in no time.
Ah, yes. Their non-nurturing parental style.
He is too slow so let’s do everything for him!
Oh, no. He’ll get messy and make a mess all over! So it’s easier to feed him ourselves with a spoon meant for a 4 month old. And he’s 13 months old now.

Jackson’s cringy crab claw fingers are a direct result of them not allowing him to self feed earlier. He has no experience. Therefore no muscle and cognitive memory that allows him to use his hands properly.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I really think it's quite sad (and completely tone deaf) how Jenn goes on and on about 2020 and how families are facetiming and zooming and they're not getting together with the grandparents on Christmas because of COVID and she's sure so many people are in the same boat.

Yet - does she not realize what vlog they just put out the day before for Christmas Eve?

I guess Club 33 cancels out COVID.

Sorry, Tim's parents!

:mad:

ALSO - Kay's 100% truthful comment that someone posted on Page 49 is gone now. :rolleyes:
They also said they will see the grandparents a few days later. What's the difference since you went to WDW? Idiots.

I’ve seen that person post similar comments before, and good on her for doing it. I’m surprised she hasn’t been shadow banned. The worst part about helpful comments like that are the stans who reply saying things like, “he’s their kid...let them raise him how they want...mind your own business...etc...”.
Those comments have to be coming from kids or parents who are also idiots. The worst thing to me is them using their own fingers to feed him. At AK when Jenn was feeding him the cheeseburger pod, with her fingers. So gross.

Reactions: 3
Jackson seemed really happy in the home vlog. If I noticed that my baby was happier at home, I would say F those parks, but of course they don't think that way.

Watched the Christmas Day vlog and I have a question regarding Jackson and shoes. In Ireland when a child is walking on their own they are brought to be properly fitted for shoes. Does this not happen in the US? It’s kind of a big deal in Ireland when a toddler is getting their first shoes.

the club 33 vlog- when they were eating (which never happens 😂) Jackson was giving out a little bit (being a little fussy), I figured it was because he could see the food on the table and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why they just couldn’t have even given him a french fry. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Watched the Christmas Day vlog and I have a question regarding Jackson and shoes. In Ireland when a child is walking on their own they are brought to be properly fitted for shoes. Does this not happen in the US? It’s kind of a big deal in Ireland when a toddler is getting their first shoes.

the club 33 vlog- when they were eating (which never happens 😂) Jackson was giving out a little bit (being a little fussy), I figured it was because he could see the food on the table and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why they just couldn’t have even given him a french fry. 🤷🏻‍♀️
YES, people in the US take their new little walkers for fitting in real shoes. Well, most anyway. I don't get all those shoes he was given, so bizarre. They are failing as parents. It's sad and that they are putting out there for the entire world to see makes it worse. Things like the not letting him learn to feed himself and put himself to sleep are typical new parenting mistakes, but the daily park life, ignoring him while vlogging, not letting him have a relationship with his extended family are just horrible and they should be ashamed.

The Tim Tracker #7 You Just Got Shadow Banned If You Said Anything Jenn Didn't Like

Jackson seemed really happy in the home vlog. If I noticed that my baby was happier at home, I would say F those parks, but of course they don't think that way.
To them Jackson is just collateral damage to their lifestyle. It is so horrible that they are so blind to what they are doing/have already done to him. Jackson personal growth and development isn’t their #1 priority right now.
And I doubt he will ever be ☹.

I took my kids to get property fitted walking shoes. But they are the Bojos who don’t do anything logical. They will spend $2K on a Gucci sweater, but not $40 for their son’s proper foot support.

I don’t watch TTT vlogs anymore. And keep up to date with their latest antics through recaps on this thread.

Jackson has been and will always be an afterthought. I am not surprised that they didn’t give him something to eat while they stuffed their faces.
Did they order him anything?

YES, people in the US take their new little walkers for fitting in real shoes. Well, most anyway. I don't get all those shoes he was given, so bizarre. They are failing as parents. It's sad and that they are putting out there for the entire world to see makes it worse. Things like the not letting him learn to feed himself and put himself to sleep are typical new parenting mistakes, but the daily park life, ignoring him while vlogging, not letting him have a relationship with his extended family are just horrible and they should be ashamed.
👏👏👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Remember when T&J predicted that Jackpot would end up being a very gifted and advanced kid? 🤣 I think they started that at around 3 months or so, but we haven't heard that in a WHILE since they have stunted him so much! He can't do anything on his own now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.