The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson seems like he could possibly be autistic. He shows zero interest in anything and can’t even do basic things such as waving bye bye. I’ve even jokingly said he will grow up and kill someone...maybe Tim and Jenn considering how they treat him.
Hmmm...🤔
With due respect I point out that we only see what they show us and we draw conclusions based upon that.
I do see deficits in Jackson’s fine motor, cognitive and emotional skill sets. For now I was attributing that to King Klueless and Dairy Queen.
• Jackson is not their first priority. Filming is.
• he gets their attention only when they want to use him to their advantage
•. There is no life of routine for Jackson.
- dragged to a different location every day
- strapped in a stroller most of the day
- no set nap times
- no set eating/meal time. And when they do remember to feed him it is mostly carbs and fillers. Rarely have I seen him eat fruits or vegetables. And never is he allowed to self feed!

We basically see two babies.
At home he is smiles and giggles.
Outside the home he looks like a grumpy old man just waiting to be put out of his misery.

I have never considered that a baby can be depressed. Jackson may be the exception. Looking at his life
• two controlling parents with him every waking moment of the day.
• no free play time by himself
(obviously with one parent watching him from a distance)
• not allowed to feed himself, so his arms are glued to his sides if he wants to eat. Feed by an itty bitty spoon used for a 3-4 month old baby’s first cereal experience.
• not allowed to freely move about in the house. Confined to the playpen/jail.
Yes, I would be depressed to.

I have so many thoughts. But I don’t want to give Jenn any ideas. And she doesn’t take friendly advice anyways. I will just leave it at this.

At home - Jackson is under stimulated
Outside the home - too much stimulation is happening around him. T&J ignore him, unless they need him as a prop. And he is stuck in a stroller with nothing to do.

Sorry, Gwynne, I got off target in what I wanted to reply to you.
Have you heard of Nature vs Nurture?
By nature Jackson had the opportunity to have what any other baby gets in this world. Being loved, taken care of and free to be a baby.
You are noticing deficiencies because Jenn and Tim have royally screwed up the nurturing part of parenting!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This isn’t Ellen. The writing style isn’t close to the same.

Cant believe some of you have fallen for it.

Beachhound if it is you, in a comment today on YouTube mention your user name used here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My 11 month old grandson had Christmas dinner , on his own plate, a little if everything and was feeding himself. Allowed to be messy but also his mum ensured that he ate enough food.

He is making sounds, usually saying 'what's that 'and pointing

I get that all children develop slightly differently but you need to allow them the opportunity

Jenn and Tim stop giving him food in the park and cook yourselves some healthy food and all three of you can eat together. Spend you time buying groceries and eathing them you will all feel better and save money.

Stop touching everything in the shops, only what you plan to buy and get on those rides and show everyone how Disney is maintaining safety for everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What does your occupation have to do with what we are asking? It is irrelevant. The question most perplexing is how do people get banned almost immediately after an exchange with you? You're no angel in the exchanges, often inciting drama by stirring up the dust on some other comment by calling them rude, nasty, whatever.
She's trying to make herself look intelligent. Given that she didn't go back and edit the post to correct retiree, I'm guessing she isn't particularly IT savy.... So in her specified industry she was probably the cleaner.

Seriously, this just smacks of Jenn. Don't bother engaging.

Reactions: 5
Hello everyone!
Short time lurker, first time poster. Today was the day I finally unsubscribed from TTT. I hate to say that I feel sad, but I do. I had been a subscriber since 2016 but I can no longer support the hot mess that is their channel. I used to watch their videos everyday, they were by far my favorite YouTubers, and super cringey to say but I used to think Jenn was great lol. We’re talking like 2015 purple hair Jenn. The first red flag for me was I saw one of Jenn’s infamous twitter wars happen in real time and it was horrible. Then Jenn treating Tim horrifically about their stupid couch buying fiasco. And finally their godawful first podcast episode when they were fighting. All of that was super cringe but I somehow still hung on lol. But the final nails in the coffin for me have been their hideous thumbnails of Jenn, the way they exploit Jackpot 24/7, and the way they witch about everything even though they drop tons of money and live a life that most people would be over the moon with. Their behavior, especially Jenn’s, is just something I absolutely can no longer support. Thanks to all of you for opening my eyes and fighting the good fight lol
Today is the day I unsubscribe too.

I watched the latest video immediately as there was no sign of DairyQueen stuffing her face in the thumbnail and was actually quite interested thinking we were finaly going to get a proper vlog, with rides. I really enjoyed PMMs vlog when he had the Club33 passes cos he really made the most of them. I should not be surprised that the slackers didn’t.

I disagree that poor Jackson missed out for the sake of them having fun in this one. I think they all missed out. Dairy Queen went on 5 rides, Tim did 4 of them and Jackson 3. The 3 of them did Navi River (yawn), DQ did Everest (and commentary and camerawork showed why Tim should be the vlogger), the 3 of them did M&M Runaway Railway (not bad but not overly interesting), then on to Epcot where they all did the Frozen ride (ok but not terribly exciting), then finally MK where the DQ and Tim separately did 7DMT (I quite enjoyed seeing Tim on this one, DQ didn’t vlog cos she realised she was shite on Everest).

So hardly any rides and only one of them had any kind of thrill aspect to watch (cos I’m not counting Everest). They just didn’t take enough advantage of the opportunity in my view so it was a bit of a snooze fest. Imagine being amongst a tiny handful of people in the park with FPs and not doing FOP, Slinkydog, etc. And they still managed to stuff their faces with junk food.

TT#7 and now it’s time to unsubscribe

Reactions: 12
YUP. The plush toy part... he legitimately had zero emotional response to the dinosaurs. Just...eyes glazed and staring off into the distance.

the most fun he had was when they let him be independent and walk. Surprise surprise.
Why not let him throw the balls, who cares if he doesn't win or even throw correctly?

Reactions: 7
Newmember you are welcome
Love the kits actually that’s not true I have been called the C word which is bad. Been told to F off and a few others. It’s fine I just wanted to share I am really Ellen.
I told you to duck off and I stand by my comment.

Let's say for a moment that you ARE a legit early retiree from a 32-year career with an aerospace company - a retiree who somehow doesn't know how to use basic punctuation.

It's one thing if you give your opinion (example - Trackers are awesome!); it's one thing if you correct someone's inaccuracy (example - the building was red, it was not blue)

YOU, on the other hand, flat out shut down anyone who offers even the smallest objective criticism or honest observation or genuine opinion of the content of a vlog that the Trackers put out - or even something one may see with Jackson.

YOU offer snark back to them.

YOU disallow someone to have their words read by others, as that person typically - like magic! - gets deleted and banned shortly thereafter.

The Trackers do not walk on water. The Trackers have done TONS of things that render them complete hypocrites during this pandemic (and you know that). The Trackers have been flat-out awful to people in the past. The Trackers have put their child out into the public realm literally since birth. If one puts content out there into the world, expect others to comment - and that includes both good AND bad.

If someone has a difference of opinion than yours or makes an honest observation, it is NOT your personal duty to constantly monitor the comments section of their vlogs OR this board for reasons to respond in a snarky retort to shut them down.

As I said previously, I suggest you get a hobby as the early retiree you are. You cannot use COVID as an excuse for boredom. You can get a hobby that doesn't involve spending all your time refreshing comments sections to offer snark responses to people who are voicing honest opinions or concerns.

Because you know what you're doing when you do that? You're simply driving more people to sites like this. People see how you responded to their comment (and read your response to others), get the impression the Trackers have wacky sycophant fans defending their every move, get even MORE disillusioned with the Trackers, and find us. Be aware that the GREAT majority of people on this board (including myself) used to be loyal fans of the Trackers.

Reactions: 45
Jackson seems like he could possibly be autistic. He shows zero interest in anything and can’t even do basic things such as waving bye bye. I’ve even jokingly said he will grow up and kill someone...maybe Tim and Jenn considering how they treat him.
I’ve been thinking the same thing. The sounds he makes remind me of kids I’ve been around that are autistic.

Reactions: 1
So they rode like 2 inside rides? The coasters are outside & they only rode those cause they didn’t have to wait with the rest of the dirty germy people? Lovely- just lovely you jerks!
Jackson gets no exercise most of the day & then Jenn freaks out cause Tim lets him walk without holding his hand? WTH? Let that poor thing develop. She wanted a baby doll- not a toddler.

I’ve been thinking the same thing. The sounds he makes remind me of kids I’ve been around that are autistic.
I don’t think he’s autistic, I think they do little to help him develop normally. Boys often develop language later, but they are doing nothing to work with him language wise. They lock him up in the stroller all day & he can’t even get energy out. He looks like he has just given up. It’s pitiful.

Reactions: 6
Was thinking the same thing. I’m only seeing them as quoted comments 🤷🏻‍♀️ Did she delete them herself ???
I see quoted comments too. Possible deletions?

Or did she get banned again, and next time she'll have to use her brother's email address to create a NEW sign-on? :ROFLMAO:

(why on earth would a 57-year-old use her sister's email the first time to create an account?)

Why would a 57 year old need to use her sister’s email to make an account here?
Jinx! Just saw you wrote the same as I was writing mine! ;)

I don’t think he’s autistic, I think they do little to help him develop normally. Boys often develop language later, but they are doing nothing to work with him language wise. They lock him up in the stroller all day & he can’t even get energy out. He looks like he has just given up. It’s pitiful.
I don't think he's autistic either. I just think he's overstimulated and frustrated.

He doesn't know any routine. He doesn't know any safe and happy things to look forward to on a daily basis (i.e. set snack time, set nap time, set playtime, set favorite little TV show, set mommy and me time, etc.) Hell, he probably wouldn't recognize his own little room and crib at this point.

He's just being dragged from place to place for clicks and views. He looks miserable in his stroller - parked 25 feet away from Jenn stuffing her face all the time. He's the happiest when he's able to walk and explore!

Reactions: 9
Why would a 57 year old need to use her sister’s email to make an account here?
Exactly. Very suspect since you have to verify the account on the email once you sign up. So she's telling us that she used her sister's email and then had access to her sister's email to click on the initial link that comes when you initially respond. I call BS.

Why are my comments ignored here? Am I shadow banned? If so, there pretty bleeping ironic.
I see your comments.

Why are my comments ignored here? Am I shadow banned? If so, there pretty bleeping ironic.
I see your comments.

Reactions: 3
I see quoted comments too. Possible deletions?

Or did she get banned again, and next time she'll have to use her brother's email address to create a NEW sign-on? :ROFLMAO:

(why on earth would a 57-year-old use her sister's email the first time to create an account?)

Jinx! Just saw you wrote the same as I was writing mine! ;)
!
Great minds and all that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hi Ellen! So you can certainly understand our skepticism that you are real. You have a YouTube account and I assume a smart phone. So simply make short video introducing yourself, upload it and share it with us here. I'd prefer you show us your North Carolina drivers license. You can block out all your private info including your name using your fingers or tape or something. Just the picture and enough to see that it is a North Carolina license. Or whatever state you are from I thought you said NC though in a post.

Reactions: 2
Ellen is at it again this morning, commenting on people's comments.

These, however, are 100% the truth.

David Burwell2 hours ago

All this talk about them suddenly going on rides just because they had fast passes and could avoid more people is bs... theyre still going on the same ride vehicles that all the standby line people are using.. plus, if it was about less people in line, who cares? Doesnt bother them as theyre maneuvering through an even larger crowd and packed park with the increase in capacities.. i call bs

molson3005
9 hours ago
Agree 100%. There’s nothing negative about pointing out that. Disney only pretends to care about virus spread but not if you’re rich and the trackers pretend to care about virus spread but not if they can park hop and cut lines🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Did some of BeachBound/Ellen’s posts here get deleted or something?
Yup. Right before I left to go to bed last night, she was rather conciliatory, giving her word that she wouldn't respond in the comments field to engage in drama, other than to offer praise for Trackers. I don't see that one here any more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.