The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems we fill up an entire thread in less than a week nowadays.

Huge thanks to @debster for the Title Suggestion.

What "exciting" videos will the Slackers pump out next? Who are we kidding it'll be shoving food down their mouths and shoving their "miracle" baby in front of the camera.

Reactions: 8
Trackers being sneaky. 😜 IG post 5 mins. ago shows Jenn and Jackson at LEGOLAND.

thetimtracker We are quickly finding out that one of Jackson’s favorite places is @legolandflorida He loves all the rides in Duplo Valley!

LEGOLAND is closed today (and yesterday and tomorrow). I know this because I was there Monday and there were no shows, no stilt walkers, no meet and greets. (Of course, I mostly just go for the Cypress Gardens part...)

It is easy to tell what Disney or Universal content they will pump out, just watch the videos from Super Enthused, Paging Mr. Morrow or Rix Flix and then wait a week or two for the less interesting Tracker version. *Except for Dis media events (snickers)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trackers being sneaky. 😜 IG post 5 mins. ago shows Jenn and Jackson at LEGOLAND.

thetimtracker We are quickly finding out that one of Jackson’s favorite places is @legolandflorida He loves all the rides in Duplo Valley!

LEGOLAND is closed today (and yesterday and tomorrow). I know this because I was there Monday and there were no shows, no stilt walkers, no meet and greets. (Of course, I mostly just go for the Cypress Gardens part...)
Wait. What?
I know TTT is notorious for putting out / being late to the party videos a week or two after other Florida vloggers.

Are you saying they are trying to manipulate the timeframe to imply real time activity?

Wait. What?
I know TTT is notorious for putting out / being late to the party videos a week or two after other Florida vloggers.

Are you saying they are trying to manipulate the timeframe to imply real time activity?
I dunno. I just know that they posted the LL pic. If one didn't know any better, based on the caption's wording, one would think they were back at LL. Of course, if one delved deeper, they'd see LL is closed today and Jenn and Jackson are wearing the same clothes as the other day's vlog at LL.

But when has any stan had common sense? :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn't be surprised if no video comes out today and that IG was just a decoy to imply to quick passers-by that they were somewhere and that would be why there would be no video. LOL

Reactions: 3
Umm maybe he likes legoland best and the rides as he actually allowed on them there! At disney/uni he's stuck in the stroller 24/7 well apart from the forced walk with Tim now 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed that their timeline is even more erratic than usual.

We get a video with Dairy Queen’s old hair then new hair then old hair again.

At this point they would appear more consistent if Jenn would STAY THE duck OUT OF VIDEOS AND ACTUALLY BE A MOTHER

Nobody wants to watch a video where you berate Tim for a half hour ya twit

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Wait...what?! The Trackers are lying?! ;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, I'm really not trying to be mean or anything and I honestly think they're both very nice people aaaand I know that art and / or beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But this was in Sparkly's IG.

Is Jim really selling this as art? :unsure: (and yes, I get that it's sand, the ocean, and sky...but...???)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, I'm really not trying to be mean or anything and I honestly think they're both very nice people aaaand I know that art and / or beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Is Jim really selling this as art? :unsure: (and yes, I get that it's sand, the ocean, and sky...but...???)
The sky looks fine. The rest needs work.
He seems to be a novice with water colors, am I right? They're the toughest to learn.
He seems to have been too bold on the sand and too timid on the ocean which needs more depth and stronger highlights.

Good on him for trying though. I worked with WC for about a year and tossed in the towel. Digital is my calling ... still a novice myself, but it's so easy and the tools are fun. Now I'm way off topic, LOL.

Reactions: 1
The sky looks fine. The rest needs work.
He seems to be a novice with water colors, am I right? They're the toughest to learn.
He seems to have been too bold on the sand and too timid on the ocean which needs more depth and stronger highlights.

Good on him for trying though. I worked with WC for about a year and tossed in the towel. Digital is my calling ... still a novice myself, but it's so easy and the tools are fun. Now I'm way off topic, LOL.
But would you SELL this?

• Haha

I'm with you on this. I don't see how any of his art is actually art that is being said to be so amazing! I don't get it.

Our 8 and 10 year old granddaughters left us something similar when they went home on Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm with you on this. I don't see how any of his art is actually art that is being said to be so amazing! I don't get it.
Yes! Maybe that's the part I don't get. I keep reading people (mostly Sparkly) lauding his talents. I understand everyone is different and art is art, but I am not seeing what is so unique or special about this. I honestly did something similar to this in grade school (but I guess I wasn't entrepreneurial enough to list it for sale for $35 and up?)

Reactions: 2
But would you SELL this?
I thought the question was rhetorical.

Answer is no, but I'm insecure about my art. If I were not and I had fans who wanted to support me, maybe I would.
Better to ask, what would I pay for it? I'd give him a cup of coffee out of support/pity.
Maybe he should have his wife contact Sotheby's for an appraisal and listing.

I thought the question was rhetorical.

Answer is no, but I'm insecure about my art. If I were not and I had fans who wanted to support me, maybe I would.
Better to ask, what would I pay for it? I'd give him a cup of coffee out of support/pity.
Maybe he should have his wife contact Sotheby's for an appraisal and listing.
Yeah, I wouldn't sell it either. I'd honestly be a bit embarrassed if that's all I had to offer. That and outlines of the castle?

I noticed price is not on Sparkly's IG link anymore (or, at least, I cannot find it), but he was previously quoting over $100 for commissioned work. I think upwards of $150 (?!?) But you cannot see any proofs or anything. You apparently would tell him the subject and be "pleasantly surprised." I've never commissioned artwork - is that how it works?

Commissions | Would you like something particular painted in my unique, minimalist style? I’m now accepting 8 by 10″ watercolor commissions. Within 24 hours of making your purchase you’ll be contacted via email about the subject of your commission. I enjoy painting pieces inspired by magic but do not infringe on copyrights. No proofs will be provided so you’ll be pleasantly surprised when your one of a kind piece arrives.

• Wow
  • Haha
I'm not sure how artists make a living unless they have connections or do something so unique it catches the eye of a gallery.
If art is what he wants to do, I'm not one to stop him, but he should seriously refine his skills. No one was fooled by his outline of the castle.

That's a fairly popular style of art these days where the artist uses mostly empty blocks of color to represent the whole of the subject. Which makes sense, since the other works I've seen from him are the minimalist outlines of the castle so minimalism seems to be his preferred style.

Like has been said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For example I don't really get why anyone enjoys art brut, but there are plenty of successful artists that show there's a market for it!

Someone in the last thread mentioned the Holy Molly and how Jenn deemed herself superior to them.I really think it is the opposite:The Holy Molly seems to have a respectable job on IT and the wife is the one who looks like she doesnt want anywhere near Tim and Jenni dont think they are complete trailer trash like the Trackers

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone in the last thread mentioned the Holy Molly and how Jenn deemed herself superior to them.I really think it is the opposite:The Holy Molly seems to have a respectable job on IT and the wife is the one who looks like she doesnt want anywhere near Tim and Jenni dont think they are complete trailer trash like the Trackers
Wishing there were a better term for what the Slackers are than Trailer Park trash as I know folk who grew up in and others who currently live in mobile homes and they all have far more class than the trashy trackers. It's true though that Timbo and Jenny fit the stereotype to a T.

Can't go with Florida Hicks as that insults Floridians.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.