The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMGGGGGGGGG - STILL commenting on the friggin chocolate bomb.

Alyssa Elder3 hours ago
Interesting that they served the Hot Chocolate Bomb like that. You’re supposed to pour hot milk over the bomb and it will “explode “, opening up and exposing cocoa and marshmallows, making hot chocolate. So Universal had you add more chocolate to hot chocolate. Lol no wonder it was so thick. Sounds good though.

So I forced myself to go to the part in the damn vlog to hear what they said about it.

Jenn said it was "soooo thick" and "like drinking a melted candy bar." Tim chimes in "like melted ice cream" Jenn continues "it was like very very thick" "too much for one person" "rich and thick"

OMGGGGGGGGG

No, it wasn't. It just tasted like hot chocolate. Normal, hot chocolate. Normal-sized hot chocolate. That, surprisingly for a theme park, was actually hot.

I cannot believe these two can create pseudo-drama over f#cking hot chocolate. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen that Prince Charming Dev was hanging out with Adam The Woo? Wonder what the Trackholes had to say about that given their past beef with Dev.
I like the community with Nate, Jackie, Cory, Donna, Nick, Josh and Jenna and a bunch other really small vloggers. And oddly Michael Kay. Dev is part of that group as well. They all seem to like and respect him. He is often on the Live streams chatting.

Reactions: 7
Still not doing indoor rides is infuriating, and completely illogical now with the way they act around the rest of the park.

A part of me would love for Ratatouille to open in the next couple of weeks, and see the dilemma that puts the Trackholes in - can they really afford to miss that initial wave of a new ride?

(I mean, they are already struggling to stay relevant)

My bet is that they would miraculously get over their fear and say it’s ok for them to do indoor rides now!
I want it to open for the same reasons. And also because other vloggers would be invited to the press event. The slackers would have to go with the regular guests. Would they swallow their pride and do it? Would they use their safety as a reason not to? Would they plan another staycation at a different resort just to make it look like they had better things to do?

Reactions: 4
The Slackers are at Universal Studios...

Tim declares it feels like Christmas!

They are here to see the Holiday Offerings....Jennbo is most excited for the Tribute Store despite the fact they refuse to ride an indoor ride, but have no issues shuffling into a cramped inside store.

Slackers the morning people they are, get there at 3:45PM....Also it's the day before Thanksgiving, so they've been sitting on this footage for this long?

Jenn is hopeful that the bulk of the people are here for the rides, and not their Christmas stuff.

Universal is doing a Christmas Tree Scavenger Hunt....Jenn quickly corrects TIm about what the first tree they see is themed to.

This time universal is charging for this hunt....Jenn hopes the ornament is worth the $10.60 because Tim's 2k Gucci Sweater was a "good investment"

Jenn thought the Christmas Cake was adorned with a Frosting Octopus....she's not the brightest bulb.

There is no information on the cake they bought...so they are going into this blind.

SALVO! THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN SILVERWARE

Jenn deduces the cake is mint with a buttercream frosting.

Huge Tracker Fan Timbo didn't know the name of the Mean Lady in Pink from Harry Potter.

We get Jenn singing and it's not a pleasant sound.

Jenn has cankles of the wrist ooof.

Jenn fishing for comments asks us to name the character on the ornament they are looking at is.

Jenn filming is even more disjointed than Tim....so many random cuts.

I'm 9 minutes in, and it feels like it's been 20 already....Nothing they have filmed so far has had me thinking "Wow, I want to do that."

Jenn said this is where they should've bought Tim's Halloween costume here because they sell Donkey ears....That's great combining Disney and Universal IPs into one costume.

Jenn sees a Santa Hat, she grabs it and touches it a bunch and gives us the phrase "If it was a different time, I'd try it on" JENN YOU SHOULD ONLY BE TOUCHING MERCH YOU INTEND TO BUY.

Jenn complaining about the Pumpkin Spice Churro being $6. She exclaims this Treat Trail will cost THEM A LOT OF MONEY.

Jenn complains about the churro not being pumpkin spice flavor, but just cinnamon.

Jenn wouldn't get it again, Tim complains the sugar is making his heart race.

OMFG THEY PUT CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS ON JACK$ONS STROLLER

Tim shouts "That's a big nutcracker" He wasn't talking about Jenn this time.

Now it's time to go into the Tribute Store....they won't do inside attractions, but they'll do the Tribute Store, and that warehouse with the Parade Floats.

They get the Mold-O-Rama Santa Claus. Tim complains about how long it takes, but then says it's really only been 45 seconds.

We get crappy low light footage of the Universal Studios Christmas Facemasks.

LOL Their enormous stroller barely fits through the door in one of the transitions in the Tribute Store.

Tim can't tell if this one plush is Ron or Hermione from Happy Potter.

Tim proceeds to have an orgasm looking at all the treats for sale at the Tribute Store.

They got this Chocolate Bomb thing that you are supposed to drop into Hot Chocolate.

Jenn asks for approval from TIm if "She did it right"

Tim pronounces "stir" as stare

Jenn complains the big Christmas Tree is "Pretty Plain" this basic Karen witch is no place to critique what is plain or not.

They have to leave the park because it's too late for Jack$on it's roughly 6:30PM.

They cut the footage and now they are back at home to taste their Cookie Dough Christmas Tree thing.

It looks like a soiled butt plug as Jenn takes a bit of the treat. There's no cookie dough in the tip of the cone. It takes Jennbo three bites to get to cookie dough.

I don't know why they changed to this 30+ minute format it makes everything such a slog.
All I retained from this was “soiled butt plug” and I am LITERALLY on the floor in pain from laughing so hard 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sure Timbo approves😂

Runs in the family apparently!
My husband, who is not one to ever comment on someone’s appearance especially another males...

Exclaimed “HOLY tit DO YOU SEE TIMS DUMPER?! He’s got an ass like a dump truck”😂😂😂

He then said “what happened? We say him like 15 months ago in the park and he was fairly fit/normal looking”

OMGGGGGGGGG - STILL commenting on the friggin chocolate bomb.

Alyssa Elder3 hours ago
Interesting that they served the Hot Chocolate Bomb like that. You’re supposed to pour hot milk over the bomb and it will “explode “, opening up and exposing cocoa and marshmallows, making hot chocolate. So Universal had you add more chocolate to hot chocolate. Lol no wonder it was so thick. Sounds good though.

So I forced myself to go to the part in the damn vlog to hear what they said about it.

Jenn said it was "soooo thick" and "like drinking a melted candy bar." Tim chimes in "like melted ice cream" Jenn continues "it was like very very thick" "too much for one person" "rich and thick"

OMGGGGGGGGG

No, it wasn't. It just tasted like hot chocolate. Normal, hot chocolate. Normal-sized hot chocolate. That, surprisingly for a theme park, was actually hot.

I cannot believe these two can create pseudo-drama over f#cking hot chocolate. :rolleyes:
They literally spent a solid 5 minutes of the video bitching about it.

It was one of the most delicious hot cocoas we’ve ever had and they made it sound like they were sucking sewage out of Cousin Eddie’s chemical toilet.

Merry Christmas Y’all shitter was full!

Last edited:
I want it to open for the same reasons. And also because other vloggers would be invited to the press event. The slackers would have to go with the regular guests. Would they swallow their pride and do it? Would they use their safety as a reason not to? Would they plan another staycation at a different resort just to make it look like they had better things to do?
I believe the opening of Ratatouille (providing it happens in the next few months) would be the thing that makes Timbo say it's suddenly okay to start riding indoor rides. He must know that he has to get back to them if he's to save his channel without putting forth any effort.

I like the community with Nate, Jackie, Cory, Donna, Nick, Josh and Jenna and a bunch other really small vloggers. And oddly Michael Kay. Dev is part of that group as well. They all seem to like and respect him. He is often on the Live streams chatting.
You lost me at Michael Kay and Dev both those punks can eat rocks. I despise them both😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree. It's a fun community to watch, and Adam fits in with everyone. I watch some Smoky Mountain vlogs, and Adam shows up on those as well. I like that they drink alcohol, I like that they can try new foods without having to review it to death, and I like that they're having fun.
For some reason the trackers reached a level of success that made them feel as if they needed to avoid other vloggers at all costs, and act as if they're serious professionals. They went from having fun videos with friends, to mindless, nitpicky, discussions over b.s.. Theme parks are not supposed to be that gad damn serious.
Though, I will say that Dev and Adam do that annoying thing where they talk too slow. Why do they talk so slow?

Reactions: 1
Though, I will say that Dev and Adam do that annoying thing where they talk too slow. Why do they talk so slow?
I...
do not know....
what
you are...
talking about. 🤣

IMHO, there are two types of people who talk slowly like this. You have the super intelligent folk like Obama who are playing out all the scenarios and choosing to say the best version, and you have the people who are just slow to start with. DEV is not highly intelligent. It's probably his internal filter keeping the swears offline.

Adam is just being dramatic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It was one of the most delicious hot cocoas we’ve ever had and they made it sound like they were sucking sewage out of Cousin Eddie’s chemical toilet.
Thank you! We had it, along with quite a few of the other sweets and cannot say a bad thing about any of them. Everything was presented nice. TMs were super happy and helpful and chatty. Literally NOTHING to witch about!

Thank you! We had it, along with quite a few of the other sweets and cannot say a bad thing about any of them. Everything was presented nice. TMs were super happy and helpful and chatty. Literally NOTHING to witch about!
Yep 100% agree!! I had the chocolate peppermint ornament and yes it was rich but in the best way, like an expensive dessert!! Freaking DELICIOUS

I...
do not....
know....
what
you are...
talking
about. 🤣

IMHO, there are two types of people who talk slowly like this. You have the super intelligent folk like Obama who are playing out all the scenarios and choosing to say the best version, and you have the people who are just slow to start with. DEV is not highly intelligent. It's probably his internal filter keeping the swears offline.

Adam is just being dramatic.
Dev is just a douchebag who emulates whoever he can thinking it will propel him to fame.

I also agree that he is probably talking slow because his brain doesn’t work much faster than that😂😂

And let’s top it all off with saying EVERY damn thing incorrectly and then freaking out when he gets corrected

Reactions: 2
Dev just likes to hear himself talk and is in love with himself.

Adam, I believe, does it for dramatic effect.

But, in reality, it just gets old after awhile. Adam...................the................. woo here...

and then vlog................................................... over.

However, if any of you are looking for a hilarious one of Woo's, you have to watch the one with him at Megacon last year bantering back and forth with Tom Wilson (Biff from Back to the Future). I got to go to the cast member panel discussion and it was so awesome and Woo was a couple seats in front of me. (Megacon, in general, was crazy good).

Anyways... it's really funny to watch Tom take over Adam's camera and stuff. Really great viewing if you're a BTTF fan.

The Slackers are at the Night of a Million Lights at the GKTW Village.

LOL Jack$on is already tired and nearly falling asleep.

We get Jenn singing a bad version of Santa Baby.

Jenn is excited for the free hot chocolate, Tim is more excited for the free ice cream.

Jenn looks like she has a fuzzy wash cloth wrapped around her head.

Tim is so impressed with the hands free hand sanitizer that uses a foot pump....I guess he doesn't remember that Mitsukoshi in Epcot also has the same thing.

They were nervous because when they got there, a whole bunch of people were heading in, so they stayed off to the side for 20 minutes to "miss the crowd".

Also Jim and Nicole are there, to show off the work they did because they like to give back and are truly charitable people.

Jack$on is dressed up like Randy from A Christmas Story bundled up to the point he cannot put his arms down.

It'll be hilarious if it's like 58 degrees out and they are acting as if it's 10 below.

They drag Jack$on out of his stroller so Jenn can show off his outfit.

Tim with a jab at Jenn "Do you fit in there?" with regards to one of the photo ops.

Jenn wants to know if they can buy the lights they are seeing on display...Tim makes a quick comment that they are "Prosumer" to get out of entertaining Jenn's thought of having to do more decorating.

They caught up to the "crowd" of people that they were afraid of...it looks like 20 people tops.

Jenn asks Jack$on does "HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SNOW PEOPLE?"

Tim wants to make gingerbread cookies.

My first thought of them reading all the sponsors of these houses, is that TImbo is trying to figure out how to get these companies to host/gift them free stuff.

Tim letting us know there are rumors that Tiger Woods is a frequent guest to the Perkins in Windermere for thier pies.

SALVO!!! We get breaking news that on 12/4 around 7PM they will be releasing their footage from the Amazing Race - Orlando

Timbo postulates does the Grinch like to mow his lawn or not? Riveting stuff Tim.

What is crappy is they really don't explain the purpose of GKTW and what not.

They just rush through looking at light displays making goofball comments.

Tim pandering for more GKTW free stuff by praising their protocols.

Yep 100% agree!! I had the chocolate peppermint ornament and yes it was rich but in the best way, like an expensive dessert!! Freaking DELICIOUS
OMG. Was that the one with the red glossy glaze over top? You're right. It was so rich and delicious - it really did seem like you'd get it in a restaurant. Really, I cannot stay anything bad about anything in there this year. It is SO beautiful in that shop and the area where the food is is SO festive and fun! I love Earl the Squirrel parts - Sticky Bunz and Salty Nutz and all... it's hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

I even kept the little brown ring with Earl on it that went around the hot chocolate. LOL

They are SUCH Debbie Downers about EVERYTHING!!!

Tim is so impressed with the hands free hand sanitizer that uses a foot pump....I guess he doesn't remember that Mitsukoshi in Epcot also has the same thing.
Really!??! He is so dense. Those are at Disney Springs and have been for months. I used one over by the LEGO store a couple weeks ago!

Reactions: 2
OMG. Was that the one with the red glossy glaze over top? You're right. It was so rich and delicious - it really did seem like you'd get it in a restaurant. Really, I cannot stay anything bad about anything in there this year. It is SO beautiful in that shop and the area where the food is is SO festive and fun! I love Earl the Squirrel parts - Sticky Bunz and Salty Nutz and all... it's hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

I even kept the little brown ring with Earl on it that went around the hot chocolate. LOL

They are SUCH Debbie Downers about EVERYTHING!!!

Really!??! He is so dense. Those are at Disney Springs and have been for months. I used one over by the LEGO store a couple weeks ago!
Yes that’s the one!! It was seriously good and I agree I cannot say a bad thing about this year (not that I ever would because I truly believe they are trying)

The parade float viewing almost had me in tears...I know corny...I just thought it was so beautifully done and my family and I got to have a few moments “one on one” with Gru and it was magic! Gru is a family fave and this whole experience just felt special

The Slackers are just pissed they aren’t on the media list and have to pay for everything now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Jenn looks like she has a fuzzy wash cloth wrapped around her head.
I just had to see this. Sparkly and her are matching their headwear now? Sparkly looks to be wearing a tan one of the same design?

Yes that’s the one!! It was seriously good and I agree I cannot say a bad thing about this year (not that I ever would because I truly believe they are trying)

The parade float viewing almost had me in tears...I know corny...I just thought it was so beautifully done and my family and I got to have a few moments “one on one” with Gru and it was magic! Gru is a family fave and this whole experience just felt special

The Slackers are just pissed they aren’t on the media list and have to pay for everything now
LOL. That's awesome about Gru!

#HashtagthePanda spotted us when he was up hanging out the window and were joking about me flinging the hot chocolate up at him. We are obsessed with Hashtag and danced with him at Mardi Gras last year.

We renewed our Premiere's recently and got the 15-mo deal. ❤ Universal. (even more than Disney nowadays, and I'm a former CM! ha!)

You lost me at Michael Kay and Dev both those punks can eat rocks. I despise them both😂
I am not a fan at all, trust me. One thing I can say with ALL of these other vloggers and there is always a ton of discussion going on about all the parks vloggers and T&J NEVER come up!

Long time lurker here, and I have to say this thread is pretty spot on. I thought you guys were just exaggerating things, but no. I’ve been a fan for almost 11 years now, and I honestly don’t think they will top 2017; that was their peak and best year IMO. Their content really started to shift and decline for me around last year when they were taking all those hosted trips and started to become a luxury channel that many can’t relate to. People can’t just go and visit Pixar or afford these thousand dollar Southern California excursions. I understand being hosted is good for the channel, but they don’t do anything with it but stuff their face and complain and not show off anything because they don’t plan anything or are too lazy. I don’t like how narcissistic they are and how Jenn is always crying, Wolf. I was happy for them when they announced they had Jackson, but they also said it wouldn’t become a family channel, but it has, and it’s not a very good one. I don’t care where a good spot to nurse is Jenn; this is a theme park vlog. It’s like they seek validation for everything they do, including nursing, like ok, so does everyone else, here’s a cookie. Like why are you showing me where the nursery is? That’s what the park map is for. Their content has just been declining and declining, and this year was the nail in the coffin for me. All these expensive staycations back to back, they had to have spent 10k in about a month. Also, I don’t want to see Jackson looking unenthusiastic for 30 mins; they are so boring now, mostly since they don’t ride anything. Why even go to the park? 10 mins in a building, my ass, they were in that tribute store for quite a while. All their Vlogs are now are eating and talking about nothing for 30 mins, and I’m tired. They don’t take the time to plan, so it’s just a bunch of poor planning and content. They don’t care about what they put out, and that doesn’t work anymore, especially when you won’t even take the time to educate yourself on things or stuff like Star Wars or Harry Potter so that when you are in the park talking about these things, you don’t look like An inconsiderate idiot. They suck; no wonder why they got kicked off the media list.

Reactions: 9
Minus Dev and Michael Kay, I completely agree with this list. They are all my current go to's for Vlogging. I love Resort TV1 and Cory Meet's World's live streams. When I am home on a Thursday or Friday night, I never miss them. She isn't apart of this group, but I just adore Molly from Allears. As a former CM, she is super knowledgeable and just seems like she would be fun to hang out with.

Also something WDW Couple are in that mix and I cannot stand them at all. Josh from WDW Couple is a whiny little beyotch. Lost all respect for him and unsubscribed from them when he was in FRE's comments whining about being picked on.....get over yourself!

Reactions: 8
I just had to see this. Sparkly and her are matching their headwear now? Sparkly looks to be wearing a tan one of the same design?
Sparkly put up her vid of this outing 2 days ago. Jenn apparently gave sparkly the hat. And of course Sparkly and husband had to wait for the nameless friends to show up to head in to the event
And it is still super weird that Sparkly doesn't mention the Trackers by name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.