The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm that their vlogs did not do the Tokyo parks or Japan justice at all. DisneySea is amazing and easily the best theme park I have experienced. I think I remember them spending a day in Tokyo but they didn’t really show anything notable.

I can’t hate on the Hilton they stayed in. I’ve stayed there and it is Americanized but super convenient for the parks and has some cool views of the Tokyo Bay.
Didn't they install a Japanese butt washing toilet in their old house when they got back? Sure I saw her mention it on Twitter. Delusions of grandeur. Or maybe Tim needed it for meat dumps and visits from Jim.

And you could basically see into the bathroom!

They must have been really comfortable with each other!
I am seriously starting to think they are swingers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
[
Didn't they install a Japanese butt washing toilet in their old house when they got back? Sure I saw her mention it on Twitter. Delusions of grandeur. Or maybe Tim needed it for meat dumps and visits from Jim.

I am seriously starting to think they are singers.
They did, I thought they got a really expensive Toto one too.
345D3177-9A2C-46E7-B848-88CECA27AF93.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I feel the same. I'm around her age and size (though taller) and I dress fairly similarly with graphic tees and short shorts, but also I work from home and am NOT LIVING MY LIFE ON CAMERA. If you choose to live that way, you choose to allow any judgement the audience decides to throw at you. Just go get fitted for a real bra, Jenn. I promise you it'll fix so many of your dress problems.
She edits for 14 hours a day. How is she staring at video of herself day in day out and not seeing how she looks? I'd have thought it would make most people super conscious of what made them look fat, that their fupa was hanging out their shorts etc 😜

Do you mean swingers?
Blooming autocorrect! Thanks.

Reactions: 4
She edits for 14 hours a day. How is she staring at video of herself day in day out and not seeing how she looks? I'd have thought it would make most people super conscious of what made them look fat, that their fupa was hanging out their shorts etc 😜
Sounds like she is one of those people who puts others down to make herself feel better. Not very self aware. And Timbo probably still gives her compliments. When he is not busy "hanging out" with Mayor Jim. And a million likes for using the acronym fupa. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay so I don’t like their content much at all.
It has become about food not about travel or theme parks.

Jenn or Tim
if you read these then pay attention!
You are going down the toilet!

you are not doing ANY rides
You are not showcasing or given any good information about the parks except for what is on offer food wise.
You are loosing potential subs and views due to how lazy you are!
So with a baby you can’t really vlog every day so do two or three good vlogs a week?
Show what else Florida has to offer not everyone can afford Disney right now or universal.

Jackson is adorable, but stop feeding “snackies” give him big boy food not all sugar but some or he will be greedy when he’s older because you held him back from it and will see it as something he only gets once in a while so when he sees it he will over indulge.

negative comments leave them it’s not normal not to have them yes criticism hurts but take the good with the bad.

Reactions: 12
Still not doing indoor rides is infuriating, and completely illogical now with the way they act around the rest of the park.

A part of me would love for Ratatouille to open in the next couple of weeks, and see the dilemma that puts the Trackholes in - can they really afford to miss that initial wave of a new ride?

(I mean, they are already struggling to stay relevant)

My bet is that they would miraculously get over their fear and say it’s ok for them to do indoor rides now!

Reactions: 9
Their views really have been slowing down lately, I hope that means there is many like us that are tired of everything they are doing....if you have over 800k subs and can barely get over 100k views in a day or two something is wrong. New subs are also slowing down, bet we see a purchased spike soon
F7CB624F-1227-482C-B9A0-E4370766E912.jpeg

and I know we’ve mentioned their terrible thumbnails before, but I just can’t with this one....it looks like she took the Michael Kay online course on how to look like you’re about to duck your food...
759E6B95-4DBB-4913-B135-0D1EC747651A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Their views really have been slowing down lately, I hope that means there is many like us that are tired of everything they are doing....if you have over 800k subs and can barely get over 100k views in a day or two something is wrong. New subs are also slowing down, bet we see a purchased spike soonView attachment 334376

and I know we’ve mentioned their terrible thumbnails before, but I just can’t with this one....it looks like she took the Michael Kay online course on how to look like you’re about to duck your food...View attachment 334378
If she starts crying over a free flatbread one day, then we'll know she went full Michael Kay. :ROFLMAO:

ALSO - the amount of stans freaking the f#ck out over the chocolate bomb that they got is insane. We get it, it's not a "true chocolate bomb" but whatever. I don't get all these stans feeling the need to "instruct" all the other stans and the Trackholes on what a "true chocolate bomb" is.

For one, don't they read the other comments and see that 5,427 other people already brought it up?

And second, who the hell cares? Could you imagine Universal handing you a cup of hot milk and the typical guest going - "uh...what am I supposed to do now?" Just give the bomb with the friggin hot chocolate and pretend.....

And for the record, it was very good when I had it last week and not the least bit "too" rich or "too" chocolatey like apparently the Trackholes said and all the stans were flipping out over. Everything - the hot chocolate, the bomb, and the marshmallows inside - were tasty.

Get a grip, people!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Their views really have been slowing down lately, I hope that means there is many like us that are tired of everything they are doing....if you have over 800k subs and can barely get over 100k views in a day or two something is wrong. New subs are also slowing down, bet we see a purchased spike soonView attachment 334376

and I know we’ve mentioned their terrible thumbnails before, but I just can’t with this one....it looks like she took the Michael Kay online course on how to look like you’re about to duck your food...View attachment 334378
If they just used the picture on the left and the holiday treat trail it would've been fine lol, why on Earth would you include a weird, open-mouthed shot with blurry cake. Like if you're going to use a 'candid' about to take a bite shot, at least stage it.

If she starts crying over a free flatbread one day, then we'll know she went full Michael Kay. :ROFLMAO:

ALSO - the amount of stans freaking the f#ck out over the chocolate bomb that they got is insane. We get it, it's not a "true chocolate bomb" but whatever. I don't get all these stans feeling the need to "instruct" all the other stans and the Trackholes on what a "true chocolate bomb" is.

For one, don't they read the other comments and see that 5,427 other people already brought it up?

And second, who the hell cares? Could you imagine Universal handing you a cup of hot milk and the typical guest going - "uh...what am I supposed to do now?" Just give the bomb with the friggin hot chocolate and pretend.....

And for the record, it was very good when I had it last week and not the least bit "too" rich or "too" chocolatey like apparently the Trackholes said and all the stans were flipping out over. Everything - the hot chocolate, the bomb, and the marshmallows inside - were tasty.

Get a grip, people!
They will probably buy 3 flatbreads and claim they got them for free 😂😂

Also for two people who are always eating sweet things they are always complaining things are too sweet, Tim specifically after eating 10 cookies, “my stomach hurts” gee I wonder why

If they just used the picture on the left and the holiday treat trail it would've been fine lol, why on Earth would you include a weird, open-mouthed shot with blurry cake. Like if you're going to use a 'candid' about to take a bite shot, at least stage it.
yup, but how will everyone know that they are eating things if there’s no picture of them eating it on the thumbnail?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Still not doing indoor rides is infuriating, and completely illogical now with the way they act around the rest of the park.

A part of me would love for Ratatouille to open in the next couple of weeks, and see the dilemma that puts the Trackholes in - can they really afford to miss that initial wave of a new ride?

(I mean, they are already struggling to stay relevant)

My bet is that they would miraculously get over their fear and say it’s ok for them to do indoor rides now!
Excellent point! You are spot on there. I bet they would get over their fear suddenly and since they won't be invited to the premier (what a shame!), they would have to go in with the common folk.

it looks like she took the Michael Kay online course on how to look like you’re about to duck your food
I'm crying laughing at this. Truer words have never been spoken. Gotta get your rocks off some how. We all know she ain't getting it from Ken doll Dimbo.

Has anyone seen that Prince Charming Dev was hanging out with Adam The Woo? Wonder what the Trackholes had to say about that given their past beef with Dev.

Get a grip, people!
They did the same thing with the praline pronouncing. Holy crap! the stans came out of the woodwork with that one. She asked I guess. I didn’t watch of course just scanned the comments and you can tell what stupid question was asked of the stans by the comments. Like watching a kids show when they ask the kids and wait for the kids to answer, except these are adults.

• Haha
A comment on the MKay thread gg. Regarding unsubscribing. Thought you might find interesting. Reiterates what a lot of us think.

“Already did so with Tim Tracker, who I had been watching before they even had Disney APs. Mainly just because they were the only channel in town at the time, but they also weren’t as horrible as they have been recently. Things changed with them after their first trip to Disneyland, it’s like they realized that there is more to the world than central Florida, and both of their personalities changed and the tension between them became prevalent. Then the final nails in the coffin came gradually over the next few years. The hosted Palo Alto trip (on a theme park channel?), the hosted Margaritaville wedding accommodations, “now it’s time to help,” the Gucci sweater and Tesla flexes, freaking out to nearly a million subscribers about not having enough COVID tests while Orange County was closing their testing centers due to lack of demand, “the Buddy” dehydrated and desperately trying to drink water after vomiting multiple times from heat exhaustion and Jenn just laughs because “he loves his sippy cup,” the dirty diaper just thrown into the trunk of the brand new Tesla, the overall content switch from theme parks to babies..”

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.