The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to myself for the title of TTT #5, as it had the most likes.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's (Petie) toes, but there was a message to please make a new thread, so I did.

We were discussing the Trackers Tokyo vlogs and their lack of actually knowing anything about traveling. Also the newest vlog posted on their YT channel earlier today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can confirm that their vlogs did not do the Tokyo parks or Japan justice at all. DisneySea is amazing and easily the best theme park I have experienced. I think I remember them spending a day in Tokyo but they didn’t really show anything notable.

I can’t hate on the Hilton they stayed in. I’ve stayed there and it is Americanized but super convenient for the parks and has some cool views of the Tokyo Bay.

Reactions: 1
Thanks to myself for the title of TTT #5, as it had the most likes.

Didn't meant to step on anyones (Petie) toes, but there was a message to please make a new thread, so I did.

We were discussing the Trackers Tokyo vlogs and their lack of actually knowing anything about traveling. Also the newest vlog posted on their YT channel earlier today.
I was still watching regularly when they went to Tokyo and was genuinely excited for them. I found it odd that they only spent maybe half a day exploring Tokyo. Don’t get me wrong, I love Disney, but if I’m going all the way to Tokyo I’m not going to spend my entire vacation at Disneyland. They did absolutely no research, and everything was closed. That was so annoying. Looking back, I’m sure they were just too lazy to put the effort in...just like everything else in their lives. When I visit a foreign country, I love experiencing a new/different culture, people, food, etc. Can’t expect Timbo and Jennbo to do anything that sophisticated.

Reactions: 8
Thanks to all for the Tokyo info. I get wanting to be spontaneous and surprised, but I can't imagine not doing some research and especially not if you're going abroad. But I'm not shocked they didn't.

Didn't they do that with a park in England too? They planned a theme park day on one of their UK trips and didn't even realize that parks often close during the winter?

Reactions: 3
Didn't they do that with a park in England too? They planned a theme park day on one of their UK trips and didn't even realize that parks often close during the winter?
Yes! I think they visited the uk in Feb and they didn’t realise the parks would be closed because they didn’t check. They don’t do thinking and planning.

Reactions: 2
The Slackers are at Universal Studios...

Tim declares it feels like Christmas!

They are here to see the Holiday Offerings....Jennbo is most excited for the Tribute Store despite the fact they refuse to ride an indoor ride, but have no issues shuffling into a cramped inside store.

Slackers the morning people they are, get there at 3:45PM....Also it's the day before Thanksgiving, so they've been sitting on this footage for this long?

Jenn is hopeful that the bulk of the people are here for the rides, and not their Christmas stuff.

Universal is doing a Christmas Tree Scavenger Hunt....Jenn quickly corrects TIm about what the first tree they see is themed to.

This time universal is charging for this hunt....Jenn hopes the ornament is worth the $10.60 because Tim's 2k Gucci Sweater was a "good investment"

Jenn thought the Christmas Cake was adorned with a Frosting Octopus....she's not the brightest bulb.

There is no information on the cake they bought...so they are going into this blind.

SALVO! THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN SILVERWARE

Jenn deduces the cake is mint with a buttercream frosting.

Huge Tracker Fan Timbo didn't know the name of the Mean Lady in Pink from Harry Potter.

We get Jenn singing and it's not a pleasant sound.

Jenn has cankles of the wrist ooof.

Jenn fishing for comments asks us to name the character on the ornament they are looking at is.

Jenn filming is even more disjointed than Tim....so many random cuts.

I'm 9 minutes in, and it feels like it's been 20 already....Nothing they have filmed so far has had me thinking "Wow, I want to do that."

Jenn said this is where they should've bought Tim's Halloween costume here because they sell Donkey ears....That's great combining Disney and Universal IPs into one costume.

Jenn sees a Santa Hat, she grabs it and touches it a bunch and gives us the phrase "If it was a different time, I'd try it on" JENN YOU SHOULD ONLY BE TOUCHING MERCH YOU INTEND TO BUY.

Jenn complaining about the Pumpkin Spice Churro being $6. She exclaims this Treat Trail will cost THEM A LOT OF MONEY.

Jenn complains about the churro not being pumpkin spice flavor, but just cinnamon.

Jenn wouldn't get it again, Tim complains the sugar is making his heart race.

OMFG THEY PUT CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS ON JACK$ONS STROLLER

Tim shouts "That's a big nutcracker" He wasn't talking about Jenn this time.

Now it's time to go into the Tribute Store....they won't do inside attractions, but they'll do the Tribute Store, and that warehouse with the Parade Floats.

They get the Mold-O-Rama Santa Claus. Tim complains about how long it takes, but then says it's really only been 45 seconds.

We get crappy low light footage of the Universal Studios Christmas Facemasks.

LOL Their enormous stroller barely fits through the door in one of the transitions in the Tribute Store.

Tim can't tell if this one plush is Ron or Hermione from Happy Potter.

Tim proceeds to have an orgasm looking at all the treats for sale at the Tribute Store.

They got this Chocolate Bomb thing that you are supposed to drop into Hot Chocolate.

Jenn asks for approval from TIm if "She did it right"

Tim pronounces "stir" as stare

Jenn complains the big Christmas Tree is "Pretty Plain" this basic Karen witch is no place to critique what is plain or not.

They have to leave the park because it's too late for Jack$on it's roughly 6:30PM.

They cut the footage and now they are back at home to taste their Cookie Dough Christmas Tree thing.

It looks like a soiled butt plug as Jenn takes a bit of the treat. There's no cookie dough in the tip of the cone. It takes Jennbo three bites to get to cookie dough.

I don't know why they changed to this 30+ minute format it makes everything such a slog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was still watching regularly when they went to Tokyo and was genuinely excited for them. I found it odd that they only spent maybe half a day exploring Tokyo. Don’t get me wrong, I love Disney, but if I’m going all the way to Tokyo I’m not going to spend my entire vacation at Disneyland. They did absolutely no research, and everything was closed. That was so annoying. Looking back, I’m sure they were just too lazy to put the effort in...just like everything else in their lives. When I visit a foreign country, I love experiencing a new/different culture, people, food, etc. Can’t expect Timbo and Jennbo to do anything that sophisticated.
Agreed. Am I correct in thinking Victoria in Detail went to Tokyo around the same time? In any case, I was watching somebody’s video about going to Tokyo and thinking “there’s no way I’d go all the way to Tokyo JUST for Disney.” That got me thinking about other things I’d want to do in Tokyo and doing research. Turns out, there’s quite a bit in Tokyo I’d be interested in.

Turns out it gets cold in England. Who’d have guessed?

Huge Tracker Fan Timbo didn't know the name of the Mean Lady in Pink from Harry Potter.
Was this a reference to Dolores Umbridge?

Plus TTT and Krispy S’mores stayed in the same hotel room! It had three beds. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Sarah, I saw your post in the last thread but am still new and can’t figure out how to copy it here(lol). In terms of being around for fights Jenn had, you would have to be more specific. Every time my friend would have us meet up with her at a park, it would seem like she always in a disagreement with someone, a vlogger or friend. Some of it I tuned out for. At the top of my head, I remember her complaining about the clothes the girl from Meet the Royers wore. She complained it was too short

Reactions: 4
Sarah, I saw your post in the last thread but am still new and can’t figure out how to copy it here(lol). In terms of being around for fights Jenn had, you would have to be more specific. Every time my friend would have us meet up with her at a park, it would seem like she always in a disagreement with someone, a vlogger or friend. Some of it I tuned out for. At the top of my head, I remember her complaining about the clothes the girl from Meet the Royers wore. She complained it was too short
Yet Jenn constantly wears painted on daisy dukes that barely make it beyond her crotch.

How did they spend all that money on a trip with upgraded seats to Tokyo, but not do any research or to go that far and not explore the city for more than a few hours? The same thing with D23, to squander an opportunity to go to that event and be completely clueless. That’s not laziness, that’s some next level arrogant bullshit.

Reactions: 4
How did they spend all that money on a trip with upgraded seats to Tokyo, but not do any research or to go that far and not explore the city for more than a few hours? The same thing with D23, to squander an opportunity to go to that event and be completely clueless. That’s not laziness, that’s some next level arrogant bullshit.
What is hilarious is how much Jenn loves seafood and sushi. She could've experienced some killer food in and around Tokyo, but they did next to nothing that wasn't Disney related.

Reactions: 6
So just curious what is Tim like to hang around?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.