Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I stopped watching after Josh got ribs from a F&W or F&G booth (pre-pandemic, I forget) he was using a trash can for a table, which we’ve all done, but he knocked them off the plate and onto the top of the trash can then ate them anyway.
Fucking nope. Check please.

I feel like Dim would probably still eat them too, but Jenn would do that strained face with the “LLLLLLL” noise she makes. Idk how you’d spell it, but I’m sure someone knows what I’m talking about lol. Maybe they’d complain for new ones.
There’s a pizzeria on the Wildwood boardwalk here in NJ that has a sign saying they’re not responsible if you drop your pizza or a gull steals it.
Remember when Jenn ate frosting right off her shirt on camera because she's a slob?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are at Universal Studios...

Tim declares it feels like Christmas!

They are here to see the Holiday Offerings....Jennbo is most excited for the Tribute Store despite the fact they refuse to ride an indoor ride, but have no issues shuffling into a cramped inside store.

Slackers the morning people they are, get there at 3:45PM....Also it's the day before Thanksgiving, so they've been sitting on this footage for this long?

Jenn is hopeful that the bulk of the people are here for the rides, and not their Christmas stuff.

Universal is doing a Christmas Tree Scavenger Hunt....Jenn quickly corrects TIm about what the first tree they see is themed to.

This time universal is charging for this hunt....Jenn hopes the ornament is worth the $10.60 because Tim's 2k Gucci Sweater was a "good investment"

Jenn thought the Christmas Cake was adorned with a Frosting Octopus....she's not the brightest bulb.

There is no information on the cake they bought...so they are going into this blind.

SALVO! THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN SILVERWARE

Jenn deduces the cake is mint with a buttercream frosting.

Huge Tracker Fan Timbo didn't know the name of the Mean Lady in Pink from Harry Potter.

We get Jenn singing and it's not a pleasant sound.

Jenn has cankles of the wrist ooof.

Jenn fishing for comments asks us to name the character on the ornament they are looking at is.

Jenn filming is even more disjointed than Tim....so many random cuts.

I'm 9 minutes in, and it feels like it's been 20 already....Nothing they have filmed so far has had me thinking "Wow, I want to do that."

Jenn said this is where they should've bought Tim's Halloween costume here because they sell Donkey ears....That's great combining Disney and Universal IPs into one costume.

Jenn sees a Santa Hat, she grabs it and touches it a bunch and gives us the phrase "If it was a different time, I'd try it on" JENN YOU SHOULD ONLY BE TOUCHING MERCH YOU INTEND TO BUY.

Jenn complaining about the Pumpkin Spice Churro being $6. She exclaims this Treat Trail will cost THEM A LOT OF MONEY.

Jenn complains about the churro not being pumpkin spice flavor, but just cinnamon.

Jenn wouldn't get it again, Tim complains the sugar is making his heart race.

OMFG THEY PUT CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS ON JACK$ONS STROLLER

Tim shouts "That's a big nutcracker" He wasn't talking about Jenn this time.

Now it's time to go into the Tribute Store....they won't do inside attractions, but they'll do the Tribute Store, and that warehouse with the Parade Floats.

They get the Mold-O-Rama Santa Claus. Tim complains about how long it takes, but then says it's really only been 45 seconds.

We get crappy low light footage of the Universal Studios Christmas Facemasks.

LOL Their enormous stroller barely fits through the door in one of the transitions in the Tribute Store.

Tim can't tell if this one plush is Ron or Hermione from Happy Potter.

Tim proceeds to have an orgasm looking at all the treats for sale at the Tribute Store.

They got this Chocolate Bomb thing that you are supposed to drop into Hot Chocolate.

Jenn asks for approval from TIm if "She did it right"

Tim pronounces "stir" as stare

Jenn complains the big Christmas Tree is "Pretty Plain" this basic Karen Bitch is no place to critique what is plain or not.

They have to leave the park because it's too late for Jack$on it's roughly 6:30PM.

They cut the footage and now they are back at home to taste their Cookie Dough Christmas Tree thing.

It looks like a soiled butt plug as Jenn takes a bit of the treat. There's no cookie dough in the tip of the cone. It takes Jennbo three bites to get to cookie dough.

I don't know why they changed to this 30+ minute format it makes everything such a slog.

• Haha
  • Wow

NewMember2020

I like them, they were daily vlogging before it was popular and people “being in it for the money” I remember him getting up at 4am for years, I remember when they couldn’t afford annual passes, and never received freebies, so what if they have moved with the times, they were driving the band wagon before everyone was jumping on it, we have met them numerous times at the very beginning in between and last year before all this hit , to me, they personally haven’t changed they remembered us and we had some great chatter, this is my opinion, and I’m entitled to it !!!! ......
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion but so is everyone here. You came here looking to be combative about our opinions when no one gives a hoot about censoring you and yours. Get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
I know I'm late to the party for the Slackers most recent vlog, but here is my rundown anyway.

They are at Jolly Creek for their Christmas Festivities.

Timbo brought out the 2K Gucci Sweater for this special occasion. I guess he didn't want to wear it for the GKTW vlogs because it's bad optics wearing a 2k sweater to a charity based event for sick children.

We get some footage of the former Grand Floridian Society Orchestra.

They meet Sugar Cookie the Elf then the Dalek Christmas Tree comes over to exterminate.

They look at Santa from afar and Timbo complains about how long the line is.

They give Jack$on some egg nog, and Jenn berates him not to drink too much.

Tim ruins the magic that it's just Publix Egg Nog.

Funny the Slackers leave in the song with the lyric "He doesn't care if you are rich or poor" LOL

We get forced footage of Timbo "walking" Jack$on. Jack$on looks so happy to be out of his pen/stroller/prison

Jenn really loves the Vocalitas group.

The Slackers ordered a metric ton of fried food.

Pretzel Bites, Gator BItes, The Holiday Feast Tots, a Brisket Sammich, and Fried Pickles...ohh and Timbo got a brownie too.

The lighting is very yellowish which makes Tim look like he has a bad case of jaundice.

He called the Holiday Tots very decent...He likes it.

We get the same footage with now Jenn giving her culinary opinion while vibing to the orchestra music in the background.

Jenn tells us how much she loves fried pickles, she claims these are the best fried pickles ever. It has the best ratio EVER!

Jenn describing the pickle shape is everything she isn't.

I cannot stand the face Jenn makes while chewing she looks like a chipmunk/squirrel.

Jenn complains the Holiday Tots are too heavy...Wow who knew tots, turkey, smothered in gravy would be heavy.

The brisket sammich looks kind of sad, the pieces look a bit dried out.

If Jenn could change one thing about the sandwich would be to add more meat.....She also would change that about Timbos unit.

Wow Jenn says the brownie tastes like brownie batter....SUCH REVIEW MUCH FLAVOUR!

They are on their way to meet Santa...

They then go to the Craft Station...Jenn with the good advice if you want the crafts buy them early because they sell out early.

Jenn wants to buy a cd of the Vocalitas if they have one.

Also, why do they wait until the end of the video tell pretty much tell us they were #Hosted

That should be at the beginning you filthy Floridian nouveau rich rednecks.

Reactions: 20

Charm

Chatty Member
and we know he always said she was out of his league
It's too bad he didn't listen to his mom's advice on standards. All Jenn was was a live in vagina, she offered nothing of substance. An average looking, white trash, college dropout, too emotionally weak to keep herself employed, but a stupid enough ego to wage internet wars while he simultaneously tried to build a career on the internet. Even now, at nearly forty, she sleeps in, doesn't seem to want to be bothered by Jackson much, complains about having to do very basic chores, never accomplishes anything she attempts to do... what does she offer? I really hope my kids don't get burdened down by someone like her. Like I said, his mom saw it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I think it's time to fix up their blurb.

Everything that does not pertain to what this channel is I have highlighted in red:

" Hello, I am TheTimTracker. Welcome to our fun and exciting Theme Park driven life! Come with me as we adventure around Orlando, Florida and explore all of the amazing places that have made Orlando a top tourist destination, and a few that no one knows about! Make sure you say hello and hit the subscribe button, because we are always doing something new. Whether it's home science experiments, roller coaster POV ride alongs or Theme Park Events; you will be sure to have a blast hanging out with us! We always have fun filming new things for you guys and showing you things to do in Orlando, Florida! "
Okay, this will take more effort than just zapping the red... First go at a rewrite, will attempt to fix some of Jenn's poor grammar as I go.

" Hello, we are TheTimTracker family channel. Welcome to our life! Come along with us!
Make sure to comment and hit the subscribe button, because we won't get paid without either.
Whether it's standing around Disney stuffing our faces with fats and sugars, or wishing for our real life fairy godmother to make it so they'd forget our past, you won't see us going on any rides but we can count bodies as they pass us by. You will be sure to have tearfully boring time as we hang out on our big comfy couch ordering out while exploiting our child Jackpot for your viewing pleasure. We have no imagination, can't plan out trips but we know how to harrass companies for freebies because we're so famous you guys.

Don't you LOOOOOOVE us?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MooMooSharoo

I stopped watching them once they had their kid, I guess I just hate kids. Lol. Same thing happened with the Disney vloggers See Ya Reel Soon. I just can’t stand the vloggers who film their kids. I just don’t give a shit.

On a side note I’d still let Tim raw dog me. I don’t know why, but I find his goofy looking self so sexy. Jen can jump off a bridge though. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Their views really have been slowing down lately, I hope that means there is many like us that are tired of everything they are doing....if you have over 800k subs and can barely get over 100k views in a day or two something is wrong. New subs are also slowing down, bet we see a purchased spike soon
F7CB624F-1227-482C-B9A0-E4370766E912.jpeg

and I know we’ve mentioned their terrible thumbnails before, but I just can’t with this one....it looks like she took the Michael Kay online course on how to look like you’re about to fuck your food...
759E6B95-4DBB-4913-B135-0D1EC747651A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Murray9000

VIP Member
Do you think that they have a target audience? Unless it's Florida residents with Annual Passes that go to the parks every week, I think they are making an enormous tactical mistake. Every one of their vlogs is mainly them sitting around eating theme park desserts. I am a DVC owner that goes once a year. I give zero f***s about what kind of cupcake Disney is rolling out this month whether I have a trip planned or not. And most likely it won't be there when I actually do attend. The only people who MIGHT care are ones that go every week. How about discussing the progress or rumors of an upcoming new ride ? (other than commenting on the size of the dirt pile next to it). What about discussing holiday overlays? (Oh, that's right, the rides aren't safe.) One thing I do have to give them credit for is their timing in getting into the Disney vlog business. Can you imagine what kind of numbers they would be pulling in if they started doing this recently? The production value of EVERY other vlogger just blows them away.

Reactions: 16

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wow so you think using the word shemale is perfectly fine? You sound like trash.
Wow. Okay, I'm not about attacking anyone on these forums. We're all here to discuss the same subject, but apparently you are a bit sensitive to some topics. That's fine. I'm not down with the talk about dicks either, but you know what I do? I read on past them.

I was the one who used the term you refer to above yesterday. I used it out of ignorance for the modern meaning. You called me out on it and out of respect, mostly for YOU, I immediately substituted the term for one less offensive. I then looked it up and was astonished by what it means these days. (By the way, I have not one, but two trans male friends and my own son was born with a condition which causes females to appear to be males. Do not ever try to shame me again on the topic.)

Jenn has earned her place in the hall of fat shaming. It would also serve Jackson well if his parents would awake to the fact that they are on a death march with the diet they currently have. Save their lives, and maybe little J's too someday.

Reactions: 15

debster

Well its pretty obvious that vol 6 should be called: The TimTracker #6 and now It's time to clean the damn house.

If your going to be a home blogger at-least make your house presentable. It difficult is it.
or The Tim Tracker #6; and now it’s time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back.

peteykirch

VIP Member
So I'm watching their newest vlog.

They sat on this footage from November 30th.

Jack$on had his one year vaccinations....so I'm assuming the Bojos will think he's immune to everything.

Jenn likes to be the one to go in with him when he gets his shots because she can whip out her saggy udders for Jack$on to suckle on.

It's kind of sad how Jack$on is in the background like an afterthought as Jenn vlogs.

Jesus Christ, Jack$on's pile of gifts reminds me of all the packages their stans sent them that remained unopened for years.

LOL Uniqlo sent Jack$on free clothes.

OHH SNAP PIZZA EGGS MAKE THEIR TRIUMPHANT RETURN!!!!

Jack$on is relegated to eating his poor snackies...

We get some shaky cam footage that gives the Blair Witch Project a run for its money.

Jack$on takes his "first" steps collapsing into the couch over and over.

Tim's painted on shorts make an appearance.

They have steak and taters for dinner....which get's 2 SO DELICIOUS'S out of Jenn.

Now it's Wednesday Dec 2nd, and Timbo is setting up the Disney Christmas Tree.

Jenn wanted to show us the train out of the box for those who are curious....Jenn asks Tim what the front of the train is called....oooof

Tim places the track on a not flat surface so it looks like the train will just topple over...oh but he fixes it.

Jenn complains the train is too loud.

Now it's December 8th, and it's just Jack$on and Tim because Jenn is getting her hair did.

So the Slackers who won't do indoor rides, or anything....Jenn gets her hair done in the pandemic....I'm not hair stylist, but I'm assuming it takes at least a couple of hours to get done?

They are back at Hockers because it's THE ONLY TIME JENN GETS TO EAT IT! (After Getting Her Hair Done)....I don't understand how they can only go to certain places if they do something like getting their hair done.

It's now the next day...and Timbo made pancakes for breakfast. SO FLUFFY SO THICK! JUST LIKE JENNS BACKSIDE.

Now they are on their couch as Jenn is in her frumpiest best robe-thing. This was a hodge podge video of "vlogs" that weren't long enough.

Jenn cannot believe Jack$on is walking....Is she shocked because how long it took?

Tim is surprised how fast he is progressing despite their best efforts to sabotage his growth and development.

The last 5 minutes is couch talk..time to fast forward and turn this garbage off.

mjm9

VIP Member
A comment on the MKay thread gg. Regarding unsubscribing. Thought you might find interesting. Reiterates what a lot of us think.

“Already did so with Tim Tracker, who I had been watching before they even had Disney APs. Mainly just because they were the only channel in town at the time, but they also weren’t as horrible as they have been recently. Things changed with them after their first trip to Disneyland, it’s like they realized that there is more to the world than central Florida, and both of their personalities changed and the tension between them became prevalent. Then the final nails in the coffin came gradually over the next few years. The hosted Palo Alto trip (on a theme park channel?), the hosted Margaritaville wedding accommodations, “now it’s time to help,” the Gucci sweater and Tesla flexes, freaking out to nearly a million subscribers about not having enough COVID tests while Orange County was closing their testing centers due to lack of demand, “the Buddy” dehydrated and desperately trying to drink water after vomiting multiple times from heat exhaustion and Jenn just laughs because “he loves his sippy cup,” the dirty diaper just thrown into the trunk of the brand new Tesla, the overall content switch from theme parks to babies..”

• Wow