The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup - known fact that sugars (or even just carbs like potato) + fats will lead to bloating.
She's needs a dietician to help her figure out how to eat and cook for her family properly even if her dickless husband keeps trying to make them eat garbage. She has the option of saying no to his bad food ideas. Eating out every other night can kill you silently as you have NO idea what they're pumping into that food or where it's from.
How difficult is it to bake some chicken? They even have a grill and live in FL, I’d be grilling every night! They have a crock pot, google “Healthy crock pot recipes” you’ll get 1,000+ hits. I don’t want to “cook” tonight so I picked up a rotisserie chicken (wholesome no antibiotics blah blah) and stuff to make a salad. My toddler will eat some chicken with whatever veggies I steam for him. I just don’t understand why one of them won’t go to Publix and do actual adult grocery shopping. Takes me 15 mins to look at the sales, make a meal plan for the week then my list. Then an hour to do my shopping and put it away.

For being so paranoid I find it funny they’d rather someone pick and touch their groceries and have them delivered. When my brother, his wife and their toddler had covid earlier this year he couldn’t get any groceries delivered bc all the spots were filled, he also couldn’t leave his place. My mom had to go to the store and leave it outside their front door.

Reactions: 6
How difficult is it to bake some chicken? They even have a grill and live in FL, I’d be grilling every night! They have a crock pot, google “Healthy crock pot recipes” you’ll get 1,000+ hits. I don’t want to “cook” tonight so I picked up a rotisserie chicken (wholesome no antibiotics blah blah) and stuff to make a salad. My toddler will eat some chicken with whatever veggies I steam for him. I just don’t understand why one of them won’t go to Publix and do actual adult grocery shopping. Takes me 15 mins to look at the sales, make a meal plan for the week then my list. Then an hour to do my shopping and put it away.

For being so paranoid I find it funny they’d rather someone pick and touch their groceries and have them delivered. When my brother, his wife and their toddler had covid earlier this year he couldn’t get any groceries delivered bc all the spots were filled, he also couldn’t leave his place. My mom had to go to the store and leave it outside their front door.
I found it amazing how many times they would vlog and Jenn would talk about how they ran out of food in the house.

I don't understand how 2 WFH adults, who make good $$$$, can consistently have an empty cupboard.

Reactions: 7
What is with their “Stan group”?
Why is Tiffany Ann so psycho and control freak crazy that only “good” posts get approved? I mean wtf?
Jenn is a narcissist Dim is one too it’s totally toxic no chemistry no affection on camera it’s just blah

I found it amazing how many times they would vlog and Jenn would talk about how they ran out of food in the house.

I don't understand how 2 WFH adults, who make good $$$$, can consistently have an empty cupboard.
They haven't run out of food. They've run out of food they want to eat (ie: sugary carbs and ready-to-make meals).

Whoever forever ago said they're just two teenagers playing grownup is spot on.

They haven't run out of food. They've run out of food they want to eat (ie: sugary carbs and ready-to-make meals).

They do like to mention how all they have left are veggies....I guess eating the veggies is just not an option. God forbid they put anything green that isn't metallic food coloring in their mouths.

Sparkly put up her vid of this outing 2 days ago. Jenn apparently gave sparkly the hat. And of course Sparkly and husband had to wait for the nameless friends to show up to head in to the event
And it is still super weird that Sparkly doesn't mention the Trackers by name.
The Trackers have been really terrible about uploading videos days and weeks later smh. You'd think that for people whose views are dropping quite a bit lately they'd give more of a damn about getting content out as quickly as possible.

And food that they actually know how to cook. These lazy asses want something they can whip together quick or something that comes with instructions on how to cook it.

Reactions: 1
You know the more the stans make posts like that and get buried only to have comments and posts deleted, the more people will start to realize how bad the content the trackers are putting out is....and how they try to control the narrative but are terrible at it

It's also the amount they get, portions over there are so much bigger than in the UK but they get more than one meal each at times.

Jackpot is always just about yo have a nap, or has just had one - how many naps does he have a day? They mentioned that he doesn't sleep in the buggy but that's because they keep talking to him. I'm sure if they pulled the top over so that he isnt stimulated by everything he would sleep so they could spend more time in the parks each visit.

This would also mean that they have more freedom. My grandson falls asleep in the car so if jackpot was left alone in the back he would sleep too but no Jenn has to be in his face all the time

No Jenn he does not looovvveeee it

Reactions: 7
Everyone’s favorite retiree, “Ellen Smith,” sure has been quiet lately. She must be on holiday somewhere. Then again, there haven’t been as many disparaging comments on the past couple of videos, so Ellen...oops, I mean Jenn, must be working overtime to get rid of any before they gain any traction.

It's also the amount they get, portions over there are so much bigger than in the UK but they get more than one meal each at times.

Jackpot is always just about yo have a nap, or has just had one - how many naps does he have a day? They mentioned that he doesn't sleep in the buggy but that's because they keep talking to him. I'm sure if they pulled the top over so that he isnt stimulated by everything he would sleep so they could spend more time in the parks each visit.

This would also mean that they have more freedom. My grandson falls asleep in the car so if jackpot was left alone in the back he would sleep too but no Jenn has to be in his face all the time

No Jenn he does not looovvveeee it
They always use him needing to go to sleep as their excuse for ending vlogs or leaving wherever they are. As far as him sleeping in his stroller, he'd also be able to sleep with things going on around him if they didn't feel the need to tip toe around him and have total silence whenever he's sleeping. He'll never get used to sleeping through noise if they keep doing that.

Reactions: 3
Sugar is the culprit for her bloating. We were at MK Tues & Weds and had one treat (the Yule log). It was small & very rich. My husband & I shared it - thank goodness and I love some sweets. They eat donuts, cupcakes, cookie dough, ice cream, etc... everyday!
Honestly I get why they have no energy- that are always on a sugar crash.

Reactions: 2
They do like to mention how all they have left are veggies....I guess eating the veggies is just not an option. God forbid they put anything green that isn't metallic food coloring in their mouths.
Disclaimer: maybe I go too far sometimes.
We let our son have little tastes of sweets every now and again, he prefers his post dinner mandarin I give him every night lol. One thing I make sure he doesn’t have are food dyes. I cringed with them giving Jack$on that fake green cake at Universal. I would’ve rather him had a taste of the plain no color frosting. I’m prob weird idk.

Reactions: 2
The Trackers have been really terrible about uploading videos days and weeks later smh. You'd think that for people whose views are dropping quite a bit lately they'd give more of a damn about getting content out as quickly as
I think it’s one of two possibilities: 1) they have gone through so many scandals and have come out on the other side-luxury lifestyle in tact. Therefore they probably think the bottom won’t fall out underneath them.2) they have a hell of a rainy day fund.

Reactions: 4
Watching this Orlando Amazing Race thing.

Tim's team gets introduced and it's 2 minutes telling us about Tim, and then it's just "Jeff"

The Slackers already get an advantage because of the $$$ they raised.

Watching this Orlando Amazing Race thing.

Tim's team gets introduced and it's 2 minutes telling us about Tim, and then it's just "Jeff"

The Slackers already get an advantage because of the $$$ they raised.
Gotta stroke Tim’s ego somehow...surprised gktw hasn’t cut ties with them yet after all the controversy

Oh my lord, the Facebook stans are out in FORCE. Someone had the AUDACITY to ask if Jenn was preggers again. They are getting ripped to shreds. Also, come on now. That photo is either her pregnant or just shows how their diet is super catching up with her in a very specific location.View attachment 335014
I agree, she def looks preggers or she has packed on a lot of weight since June. In June (could have been May), she announced in one of their vlogs that she was almost back to her pre-baby weight and only had nine more pounds to go.

LOL The 2nd place team throwing shade at Tim

"If we had as many followers as the Trackers we could've raised that much $$$"

I think it's time to fix up their blurb.

Everything that does not pertain to what this channel is I have highlighted in red:

" Hello, I am TheTimTracker. Welcome to our fun and exciting Theme Park driven life! Come with me as we adventure around Orlando, Florida and explore all of the amazing places that have made Orlando a top tourist destination, and a few that no one knows about! Make sure you say hello and hit the subscribe button, because we are always doing something new. Whether it's home science experiments, roller coaster POV ride alongs or Theme Park Events; you will be sure to have a blast hanging out with us! We always have fun filming new things for you guys and showing you things to do in Orlando, Florida! "
Okay, this will take more effort than just zapping the red... First go at a rewrite, will attempt to fix some of Jenn's poor grammar as I go.

" Hello, we are TheTimTracker family channel. Welcome to our life! Come along with us!
Make sure to comment and hit the subscribe button, because we won't get paid without either.
Whether it's standing around Disney stuffing our faces with fats and sugars, or wishing for our real life fairy godmother to make it so they'd forget our past, you won't see us going on any rides but we can count bodies as they pass us by. You will be sure to have tearfully boring time as we hang out on our big comfy couch ordering out while exploiting our child Jackpot for your viewing pleasure. We have no imagination, can't plan out trips but we know how to harrass companies for freebies because we're so famous you guys.

Don't you LOOOOOOVE us?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay so I don’t like their content much at all.
It has become about food not about travel or theme parks.

Jenn or Tim
if you read these then pay attention!
You are going down the toilet!
Yeah, the Japanese butt washing toilet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.