The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're the messiest eaters I've ever seen :sick: How some people can stomach watching them eat is beyond me
I know, I just dont understand why she feels its necessary to film taking multipe bites and chewing. Do it off camera then review.

Reactions: 4
I forgot all about Holy Moley! There's no way Jenn would be caught with those people if they didn't buy their meals so often when they'd get together. If I recall correctly, Holy bought T&J a dinner at the California Grill for him to vlog with them in it? (of course, they vlogged too) And didn't Holy also buy their lunch at Garden View?
So you’re telling me that all the times the Slackers claimed they didn’t want to accept free meals from fans because they felt guilty taking free stuff from people was a lie? *shocker*

Reactions: 2
I know, I just dont understand why she feels its necessary to film taking multipe bites and chewing. Do it off camera then review.
This is going to sound weird, but isn't there some kind of eating fettish group out there? Do you think T&J might be a part of that tit?

Tim in particular needs to slow down with the sweets or he'll be morbidly obese by this time next year. It's obvious he has some other health condition going on with his eye and his hands occasionally turning purple, he doesn't need diabetes or a heart condition on top of it.

Reactions: 3
So you’re telling me that all the times the Slackers claimed they didn’t want to accept free meals from fans because they felt guilty taking free stuff from people was a lie? *shocker*
A fan is who sent the $$ that they used to eat at Victoria and Albert's!

I was surprised to see Jenn left that part in of her berating Tim. She looked like a complete witch because he didn’t record Santa.

This is going to sound weird, but isn't there some kind of eating fettish group out there? Do you think T&J might be a part of that tit?

Tim in particular needs to slow down with the sweets or he'll be morbidly obese by this time next year. It's obvious he has some other health condition going on with his eye and his hands occasionally turning purple, he doesn't need diabetes or a heart condition on top of it.
Tim has definitely shown the physical effects of all this unhealthy eating. Did you see how skin tight his pants were in the Epcot cookie stroll when he was posing for Jenn at the beginning? It's clear he's gained weight but is still trying to fight his frame into clothes that are easily one to two sizes too small.

Reactions: 1
I forgot all about Holy Moley! There's no way Jenn would be caught with those people if they didn't buy their meals so often when they'd get together. If I recall correctly, Holy bought T&J a dinner at the California Grill for him to vlog with them in it? (of course, they vlogged too) And didn't Holy also buy their lunch at Garden View?
I feel bad for Holey Moley, he considers the Trackers his friends and I think it’s pretty obvious the Trackers have always just used him to vlog some things they might not have without him, Jenn always seems uninterested when they are around but just like with double dose she likes to be able to act like they are friends on social media....I think Jenn likes the idea of having “friends” that aren’t local, HM DD and also Krispy Smore would all come in town they would hang out and vlog then leave....I know HM lost his job and can’t travel right now from Canada because of Covid, KS is probably in the same boat traveling but DD moved to Florida and as little as the trackers now seem to care about Covid you would think DD would be around more

View attachment 348625View attachment 348626

Well now I know Ellen and Cindy Masterson are the same. Both referred to the trashy sites. Oooops.
“Whatever you do don’t google them!” the Dairy Queen frantically typed like she was the Wizard of Oz hiding behind a curtain.

I was surprised to see Jenn left that part in of her berating Tim. She looked like a complete witch because he didn’t record Santa.
Yeah, I had to go see what that was all about and that was some definite berating. "Are you serious? Like, are you serious? I can't believe you didn't get that.... It was the coolest character parade / cavalcade interaction we've seen too..."

What's funny is that actually right before that interaction where he misses recording the parade, she actually looks BACK behind her. It's at 14:20-14:21. Then the next clip is Santa going by and Tim saying he didn't know if he was recording.

How much you wanna bet she sidetracked him with something that was going on behind her (i.e. napkin flying away, something on the table, etc.) and he went running back to record and forgot to hit record - all because of something SHE initiated then SHE berated him about it.

But anyways, I'm not surprised Jenn left that in. She leaves in a lot of things she says to Tim. I think it points back to what I was saying yesterday (or the other day?) about how I think she verbally abuses him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not rah-rah'ing Tim now because they both annoy the crap out of me but there's definitely a sense in their relationship that she dishes it and he takes it.

And even if he watches the final edit and would wonder why she'd leave something derogatory in, are there any of us who really thinks Tim wants to start an argument over just why she did such a thing? He probably would try and avoid the confrontation.

I watched a few more snippets and she also told him his "flavor palate is weird" Whatever the hell that means. She just can't resist talking down to him and being a total witch. Hey Jenn, I tasted lemon in last year's black and white cookie too. Because I later learned that good versions of the cookie use a subtle lemon flavor to cut through the sweetness.

Maybe YOU are the weird one, Jenn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I had to go see what that was all about and that was some definite berating. "Are you serious? Like, are you serious? I can't believe you didn't get that.... It was the coolest character parade / cavalcade we've seen too..."

What's funny is that actually right before that interaction where he misses recording the parade, she actually looks BACK behind her. It's at 14:20-14:21. Then the next clip is Santa going by and Tim saying he didn't know if he was recording.

How much you wanna bet she sidetracked him with something that was going on behind her (i.e. napkin flying away, something on the table, etc.) and he went running back to record and forgot to hit record - all because of something SHE initiated then SHE berated him about it.

But anyways, I'm not surprised Jenn left that in. She leaves in a lot of things she says to Tim. I think it points back to what I was saying yesterday (or the other day?) about how I think she verbally abuses him. Don't get me wrong, I'm not rah-rah'ing Tim now because they both annoy the crap out of me but there's definitely a sense in their relationship that she dishes it and he takes it.

And even if he watches the final edit and would wonder why she'd leave something derogatory in, are there any of us that really thinks Tim wants to start an argument over just why she did such a thing? He probably would try and avoid the confrontation.

I watched a few more snippets and she also told him his "flavor palate is weird" Whatever the hell that means. She just can't resist talking down to him and being a total witch. Hey Jenn, I tasted lemon in last year's black and white cookie too. Because I later learned that good versions of the cookie use a subtle lemon flavor to cut through the sweetness.

Maybe YOU are the weird one, Jenn.
Hasn’t she trashed his tasting palate multiple times? She acts like she’s a sommelier, neither of them should be able to talk junk about anyone’s palate

I loved Jenn getting mad at him for not recording and then her passive aggressiveness the rest of the video. I don't get why she wouldn't edit that out she looks like a total witch.

Reactions: 5
I loved Jenn getting mad at him for not recording and then her passive aggressiveness the rest of the video. I don't get why she wouldn't edit that out she looks like a total witch.
And let’s face it...it wasn’t a magical interaction she’s an asshole

Jackpot probably had the same unimpressed face on that he always does and it was just her shouting DO YOU LOVVVVVVVEEEEEE IT BUDDY and forcing him to wave

Reactions: 5
Verbally abusive wife and rumors of a small wang on Mr Tracker. Hey Timbo do you read here? You can absolutely do better. Take back your channel.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.