The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really put freaking christmas lights on Jackson's stroller?! Anything for attention, right? smh

Reactions: 4
I didn't even watch it to see that. Why draw more attention to yourselves.
Sounds like an instagram thing.

TBH, I love Christmas lights and if my kids were little again, despite being an introvert, I know I'd have been onboard with the idea. The way they did it though is just tacky and as though they're trying to prove that the stroller is not a prison for Jackson. Sorry, not buying it. That poor kid.

Reactions: 2
Did they really put freaking christmas lights on Jackson's stroller?! Anything for attention, right? smh
I used lights on a stroller last Christmas at the parks, but it was because we took my son out often and were there late night so the lights made it easier to find at the end of the night.

Considering they never take Jackpot out of the stroller and are never there at night, it’s just obnoxious.

Reactions: 1
I like TDR explorer. He is a native English speaker but lives over there and gives nice updates on Tokyo Disney as well as Universal Japan.

Aclaireytale is also good, she actually explored tokyo as well as did Disney

Reactions: 1
Good lord, is that Tim or Jenn? Looks like Jenn to me.. no... it's Tim... wow, that says something about their body condition for both of them if I can't tell. Either way, they're not wearing their mask right.. it's not pinched around the nose to block exhaled moisture.
Right! Who is that? Only Jenn really leans down like that constantly to ask J if he loves it or not though.

Reactions: 2
I personally don’t have a problem with how she presents herself in terms of makeup/ no makeup etc. I just don’t understand why she wears unflattering clothes, when they make her look larger than she actually is. There are so many cute clothes for plus size women- torrid, pop fit clothing, thredUP. For bras fenty is amazing! A bit pricy, but worth it.(Tossing out some ideas here Jenn!) I get that she doesn’t want to spend lots of money on clothes(but rather on getaways? 🤷🏽‍♀️) but if she gave up one vacation imagine how she can update her wardrobe. Also this is her “job” and she dresses like she just got out of bed. Not a good look for her if she wants future #hosted trips!

Reactions: 7
I personally don’t have a problem with how she presents herself in terms of makeup/ no makeup etc. I just don’t understand why she wears unflattering clothes, when they make her look larger than she actually is. There are so many cute clothes for plus size women- torrid, pop fit clothing, thredUP. For bras fenty is amazing! A bit pricy, but worth it.(Tossing out some ideas here Jenn!) I get that she doesn’t want to spend lots of money on clothes(but rather on getaways? 🤷🏽‍♀️) but if she gave up one vacation imagine how she can update her wardrobe. Also this is her “job” and she dresses like she just got out of bed. Not a good look for her if she wants future #hosted trips!
I feel the same. I'm around her age and size (though taller) and I dress fairly similarly with graphic tees and short shorts, but also I work from home and am NOT LIVING MY LIFE ON CAMERA. If you choose to live that way, you choose to allow any judgement the audience decides to throw at you. Just go get fitted for a real bra, Jenn. I promise you it'll fix so many of your dress problems.

Reactions: 7
I feel the same. I'm around her age and size (though taller) and I dress fairly similarly with graphic tees and short shorts, but also I work from home and am NOT LIVING MY LIFE ON CAMERA. If you choose to live that way, you choose to allow any judgement the audience decides to throw at you. Just go get fitted for a real bra, Jenn. I promise you it'll fix so many of your dress problems.
Yeah, I work from home too. I'm in shorts and a t-shirt all day. But like you said, we're also not selling a "brand" on camera or living our lives on camera.

I honestly couldn't believe she wore the tie-dyed Metallica t-shirt to tour Bali Hai Resort.

Tim actually looked fine (even I made a joke about the hat - which I have a similar one, if I'm being honest)...but time and place, Jenn...time and place.

Perhaps next time I have a job interview, I should go in sporting my Stone Temple Pilots t-shirt from the 90s and see how far that gets me. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.