The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also something WDW Couple are in that mix and I cannot stand them at all. Josh from WDW Couple is a whiny little beyotch. Lost all respect for him and unsubscribed from them when he was in FRE's comments whining about being picked on.....get over yourself!
I stopped watching after Josh got ribs from a F&W or F&G booth (pre-pandemic, I forget) he was using a trash can for a table, which we’ve all done, but he knocked them off the plate and onto the top of the trash can then ate them anyway.
bleeping nope. Check please.

I feel like Dim would probably still eat them too, but Jenn would do that strained face with the “LLLLLLL” noise she makes. Idk how you’d spell it, but I’m sure someone knows what I’m talking about lol. Maybe they’d complain for new ones.
There’s a pizzeria on the Wildwood boardwalk here in NJ that has a sign saying they’re not responsible if you drop your pizza or a gull steals it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Dim would probably still eat them too, but Jenn would do that strained face with the “LLLLLLL” noise she makes. Idk how you’d spell it, but I’m sure someone knows what I’m talking about lol. Maybe they’d complain for new ones.
OMG. When I read what you wrote there... I totally heard her in my head and now I cannot get it out!!!!!! :LOL: 🤮 :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They literally pull Jackpot out to show off his RIDICULOUS outfit and he’s like finally FREEDOM LETS GO witch😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stopped watching after Josh got ribs from a F&W or F&G booth (pre-pandemic, I forget) he was using a trash can for a table, which we’ve all done, but he knocked them off the plate and onto the top of the trash can then ate them anyway.
bleeping nope. Check please.

There’s a pizzeria on the Wildwood boardwalk here in NJ that has a sign saying they’re not responsible if you drop your pizza or a gull steals it.
Remember when Jenn ate frosting right off her shirt on camera because she's a slob?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If you are so inclined...
Check out Florida Resident Edits (FRE) interview with Tim (Oct. 6, 2020) where he admits not planning anything.

The Slackers are at the Night of a Million Lights at the GKTW Village.

LOL Jack$on is already tired and nearly falling asleep.

We get Jenn singing a bad version of Santa Baby.

Jenn is excited for the free hot chocolate, Tim is more excited for the free ice cream.

Jenn looks like she has a fuzzy wash cloth wrapped around her head.

Tim is so impressed with the hands free hand sanitizer that uses a foot pump....I guess he doesn't remember that Mitsukoshi in Epcot also has the same thing.

They were nervous because when they got there, a whole bunch of people were heading in, so they stayed off to the side for 20 minutes to "miss the crowd".

Also Jim and Nicole are there, to show off the work they did because they like to give back and are truly charitable people.

Jack$on is dressed up like Randy from A Christmas Story bundled up to the point he cannot put his arms down.

It'll be hilarious if it's like 58 degrees out and they are acting as if it's 10 below.

They drag Jack$on out of his stroller so Jenn can show off his outfit.

Tim with a jab at Jenn "Do you fit in there?" with regards to one of the photo ops.

Jenn wants to know if they can buy the lights they are seeing on display...Tim makes a quick comment that they are "Prosumer" to get out of entertaining Jenn's thought of having to do more decorating.

They caught up to the "crowd" of people that they were afraid of...it looks like 20 people tops.

Jenn asks Jack$on does "HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE SNOW PEOPLE?"

Tim wants to make gingerbread cookies.

My first thought of them reading all the sponsors of these houses, is that TImbo is trying to figure out how to get these companies to host/gift them free stuff.

Tim letting us know there are rumors that Tiger Woods is a frequent guest to the Perkins in Windermere for thier pies.

SALVO!!! We get breaking news that on 12/4 around 7PM they will be releasing their footage from the Amazing Race - Orlando

Timbo postulates does the Grinch like to mow his lawn or not? Riveting stuff Tim.

What is crappy is they really don't explain the purpose of GKTW and what not.

They just rush through looking at light displays making goofball comments.

Tim pandering for more GKTW free stuff by praising their protocols.
I wouldn't put it past the cheapskate to have gotten these tickets for free as it rained on their first try in which all they successfully did was show off their Tar-jay costumes they bought believing that by spending the money on themselves they were somehow helping GKTW.

Did Jenn buy another new outfit for the event? I don't recognize her headband or jacket.
🤦‍♀️

Jackson as Jenn holds him up to walk... I didn't realize how behind he is in his walking as I just don't watch the videos. I had three kiddos. By their first birthdays both boys were walking (one was running). My girl, like Jackson, was always held or in her swing as she was a fussy baby and she was like Jackson at this age, just learning to scuffle along. I have a legit reason for it as I was working two jobs, but Jenn and Tim, two parents who are always around their child have zero excuse. You can just tell from his first few months of life how neglectful they'll be with him in the years to come. (Homework? Jenn: I don't know that, it's too hard... ask your dad. Tim: I know everything! Proceeds to fill out all the questions with the wrong answers. Jenn fights with and calls names of the teacher who says her son isn't learning at the same pace as everyone else.)

Back to the video...
Tim can only process information that is in the moment, right in his face. He forgets a lot and is constantly calling out the obvious of what we're looking at. It's one of the reasons I've equated him with Mr Rogers, except Mr R was communicating with small children and carefully prepared each show to speak with them on their level instead of talking down to them. Now, Tim's approach could work well with those with sight issues, but most of us don't need it and I find it annoying.

Oh my lord, the Facebook stans are out in FORCE. Someone had the AUDACITY to ask if Jenn was preggers again. They are getting ripped to shreds. Also, come on now. That photo is either her pregnant or just shows how their diet is super catching up with her in a very specific location.
D215CDAB-62BB-4A7A-9EB3-474425FDD62A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tim is so impressed with the hands free hand sanitizer that uses a foot pump....I guess he doesn't remember that Mitsukoshi in Epcot also has the same thing.
Anyone else notice how he barreled in front of like four people so he could show us this contraption.

Also, we have those at Walmart,Tim. It’s not that exciting

Oh my lord, the Facebook stans are out in FORCE. Someone had the AUDACITY to ask if Jenn was preggers again. They are getting ripped to shreds. Also, come on now. That photo is either her pregnant or just shows how their diet is super catching up with her in a very specific location.View attachment 335014
Damn! I was too late and comments are turned off and most have been deleted! LOL

Reactions: 1
Sparkly put up her vid of this outing 2 days ago. Jenn apparently gave sparkly the hat. And of course Sparkly and husband had to wait for the nameless friends to show up to head in to the event
And it is still super weird that Sparkly doesn't mention the Trackers by name.
Yes very weird. I'm sure the Trackers convinced them it is for their own safety or some BS. Or maybe they just flat out forbid them to use their names. Almost every other small vlogger I've watched shouts out the bigger channel(s) when they do collab type videos.

Oh my lord, the Facebook stans are out in FORCE. Someone had the AUDACITY to ask if Jenn was preggers again. They are getting ripped to shreds. Also, come on now. That photo is either her pregnant or just shows how their diet is super catching up with her in a very specific location.View attachment 335014
I don't think she's pregnant again. If she was showing to that point, I think they'd be announcing it to get stans even more up their asses with adulation and "It's a miracle - Take Two!" type of chatter.

I think it's just their eating habits, her bloating, PMS-ing, hormones, sugar and crappy foods catching up to her, or whatever. I only say this because I remember in one of the shots of her at that restaurant on the beach at AMI, she was sitting down and had a flat-ish belly. Maybe she's the type that bloats pretty substantially after eating certain foods (I know I do after gluten and dairy)

Could be wrong though. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's pregnant again. If she was showing to that point, I think they'd be announcing it to get stans even more up their asses with adulation and "It's a miracle - Take Two!" type of chatter.

I think it's just their eating habits, her bloating, PMS-ing, hormones, sugar and crappy foods catching up to her, or whatever. I only say this because I remember in one of the shots of her at that restaurant on the beach at AMI, she was sitting down and had a flat-ish belly. Maybe she's the type that bloats pretty substantially after eating certain foods (I know I do after gluten and dairy)

Could be wrong though. 🤷‍♀️

Dairy Queen is 37 right? I had our son at 26 and bouncing back was difficult because I enjoy food and I enjoy junk as well😂😂. So I imagine with her lack of effort in the diet and exercise arena that her belly will always be one saggy looking udder

Yup - known fact that sugars (or even just carbs like potato) + fats will lead to bloating.
She's needs a dietician to help her figure out how to eat and cook for her family properly even if her dickless husband keeps trying to make them eat garbage. She has the option of saying no to his bad food ideas. Eating out every other night can kill you silently as you have NO idea what they're pumping into that food or where it's from.

That belly is purely bad habits. I’m with whoever said if miracle 2 was on its way they would be super chatting it up.

Dairy Queen is 37 right? I had our son at 26 and bouncing back was difficult because I enjoy food and I enjoy junk as well😂😂. So I imagine with her lack of effort in the diet and exercise arena that her belly will always be one saggy looking udder
Yep. That, coupled with her finest 24x7 Disney / Metallica / Love is Universal t-shirt wardrobe, I don't think it's helping her much in appearing slimmer.

In all seriousness, Jackson is a better dresser 😜

That belly is purely bad habits. I’m with whoever said if miracle 2 was on its way they would be super chatting it up.
That was me, and yes. I don't think they'd be missing an opportunity to exploit baby #2... sad to say.

If I truly spent 14 hours a day editing a vlog that highlighted how frumpy and dumpy I looked, I think I’d start jogging and eating better. She has to know she’s looking like garbage, why not do something?

If I truly spent 14 hours a day editing a vlog that highlighted how frumpy and dumpy I looked, I think I’d start jogging and eating better. She has to know she’s looking like garbage, why not do something?
Why do something for free, when she could get some sponsor hookups? Everything they do is about angling for some kind of deal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.