The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have recommendations for good vlogs of the Tokyo Disney resort?
I like TDR explorer. He is a native English speaker but lives over there and gives nice updates on Tokyo Disney as well as Universal Japan.

Reactions: 3
How did they spend all that money on a trip with upgraded seats to Tokyo, but not do any research or to go that far and not explore the city for more than a few hours? The same thing with D23, to squander an opportunity to go to that event and be completely clueless. That’s not laziness, that’s some next level arrogant bullshit.
They are idiots. Tokyo is an awesome city and Disney is so good. I get wanting to be surprised by Disney but to do no research is stupid. I spent a week there and only went to Disney for 1 day. We crammed in everything we could because the city is so massive and there is so, so much to see and do. They truly give tourists a bad name.

Reactions: 7
I like TDR explorer. He is a native English speaker but lives over there and gives nice updates on Tokyo Disney as well as Universal Japan.
I agree with TDR Explorer (I think he's originally from Canada?) if you want primarily Disney/theme parks. There are also be able to find Tokyo based vloggers who occasionally post Disney stuff as well.

It was the hosted cruise videos and the Tokyo videos that started making me wonder who they really are...they didn’t plan for either so had no excursions and their excuse was #hosted and they thought Disney was going to plan out everything...then in Tokyo they explained how things were closed and they were bummed but just wanted to be surprised like it would happen to everyone, and I was sitting there yelling why spend they much money to go that far and have no idea what to expect, I get not watching rode videos but bleeping plan your trip!.....and of course who can forget them being late for their #hosted safari because they can’t be bothered to read all the details

Speaking of their hosted cruise...I think some folks were saying that they were lying about some aspects of their cruise? Is that true, or am I making random things up?

The Slackers are at Universal Studios...

Tim declares it feels like Christmas!

They are here to see the Holiday Offerings....Jennbo is most excited for the Tribute Store despite the fact they refuse to ride an indoor ride, but have no issues shuffling into a cramped inside store.

Slackers the morning people they are, get there at 3:45PM....Also it's the day before Thanksgiving, so they've been sitting on this footage for this long?

Jenn is hopeful that the bulk of the people are here for the rides, and not their Christmas stuff.

Universal is doing a Christmas Tree Scavenger Hunt....Jenn quickly corrects TIm about what the first tree they see is themed to.

This time universal is charging for this hunt....Jenn hopes the ornament is worth the $10.60 because Tim's 2k Gucci Sweater was a "good investment"

Jenn thought the Christmas Cake was adorned with a Frosting Octopus....she's not the brightest bulb.

There is no information on the cake they bought...so they are going into this blind.

SALVO! THEY BROUGHT THEIR OWN SILVERWARE

Jenn deduces the cake is mint with a buttercream frosting.

Huge Tracker Fan Timbo didn't know the name of the Mean Lady in Pink from Harry Potter.

We get Jenn singing and it's not a pleasant sound.

Jenn has cankles of the wrist ooof.

Jenn fishing for comments asks us to name the character on the ornament they are looking at is.

Jenn filming is even more disjointed than Tim....so many random cuts.

I'm 9 minutes in, and it feels like it's been 20 already....Nothing they have filmed so far has had me thinking "Wow, I want to do that."

Jenn said this is where they should've bought Tim's Halloween costume here because they sell Donkey ears....That's great combining Disney and Universal IPs into one costume.

Jenn sees a Santa Hat, she grabs it and touches it a bunch and gives us the phrase "If it was a different time, I'd try it on" JENN YOU SHOULD ONLY BE TOUCHING MERCH YOU INTEND TO BUY.

Jenn complaining about the Pumpkin Spice Churro being $6. She exclaims this Treat Trail will cost THEM A LOT OF MONEY.

Jenn complains about the churro not being pumpkin spice flavor, but just cinnamon.

Jenn wouldn't get it again, Tim complains the sugar is making his heart race.

OMFG THEY PUT CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS ON JACK$ONS STROLLER

Tim shouts "That's a big nutcracker" He wasn't talking about Jenn this time.

Now it's time to go into the Tribute Store....they won't do inside attractions, but they'll do the Tribute Store, and that warehouse with the Parade Floats.

They get the Mold-O-Rama Santa Claus. Tim complains about how long it takes, but then says it's really only been 45 seconds.

We get crappy low light footage of the Universal Studios Christmas Facemasks.

LOL Their enormous stroller barely fits through the door in one of the transitions in the Tribute Store.

Tim can't tell if this one plush is Ron or Hermione from Happy Potter.

Tim proceeds to have an orgasm looking at all the treats for sale at the Tribute Store.

They got this Chocolate Bomb thing that you are supposed to drop into Hot Chocolate.

Jenn asks for approval from TIm if "She did it right"

Tim pronounces "stir" as stare

Jenn complains the big Christmas Tree is "Pretty Plain" this basic Karen witch is no place to critique what is plain or not.

They have to leave the park because it's too late for Jack$on it's roughly 6:30PM.

They cut the footage and now they are back at home to taste their Cookie Dough Christmas Tree thing.

It looks like a soiled butt plug as Jenn takes a bit of the treat. There's no cookie dough in the tip of the cone. It takes Jennbo three bites to get to cookie dough.

I don't know why they changed to this 30+ minute format it makes everything such a slog.
They will eventually learn that people do not want to watch old theme park content unless it's over the top special, such as the opening of a new ride. There's just too many vloggers out there covering new versions of the same every day.

The nutcracker comment 🤣 Love it, so suiting.

And they were there only about 3 hours? Wow, this is Tim's one and only job and he can't even put a half day's work into it?

Does anyone have recommendations for good vlogs of the Tokyo Disney resort?
I watched Ohyeahtv and they did a good job of showing merch/food and nice cinematography shots. I remember Prince Charming Dev going and his subs really picked up at that moment. His trip was also pretty interesting. I regularly check out TDR, like others have already said.

Thanks to myself for the title of TTT #5, as it had the most likes.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's (Petie) toes, but there was a message to please make a new thread, so I did.

We were discussing the Trackers Tokyo vlogs and their lack of actually knowing anything about traveling. Also the newest vlog posted on their YT channel earlier today.
Nitpicking a little bit. Instead of Jackson in the title, would have preferred......"Jackpot".

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Their Tokyo vlogs were boring and made me not bothered about ever going
I then watched aclaireytales and now would LOVE to go! They explored for days before going to Disney and it all looked fantastic

Reactions: 4
WOW, this stan is CLOSE to Jenn. I kind of think Jenn isn't liking it either. This chick has her arm around Jenn too. yikes!

I left the stans face off, but you can see how close she is
1607008335356.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.