The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but this popped up while I was on Instagram and seems sketch at best to me....are WDWcouple connected enough to do this?
24408364-C435-4971-BEE2-CDB2327BF580.jpeg

The tim tracker #6 and now it’s time to....crap we forgot to order Jack$on food again

Last edited:
Off topic, but this popped up while I was on Instagram and seems sketch at best to me....are WDWcouple connected enough to do this? View attachment 347328

The tim tracker #6 and now it’s time to....crap we forgot to order Jack$on food again
So true!
It happens all the time.

btw - all the veggies, tortellini and really healthy foods that Jenn claimed they specifically bought for Jackson. We’ll never see him eat them. Let alone see him feed himself.

Last edited:
"Family vlogs do better on Youtube" Um, maybe for some people but not for the Trackers.

The last 30 days they only have 5 videos over 200k views.
And Florida Resident Edits shows up above Jenn's channel on Socialblade channel suggestions now. :ROFLMAO:
And those were purchased views ...

Adam the Woo posted a fun video today with Tim making an appearance. And Tim was quite normal and likable - but I see the TT obsessed stans have also taken to attacking their critics on other YT channels as well....sad
In the off chance that Cindy and Ellen aren’t Jenn in disguise, I love that their panties are all in a bunch over us talking about how disgusting we think their beloved Slackers are.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the two latest videos and noticed how annoyed Tim seemed to be at Jenn. Maybe he’s seeing her true colors finally. She thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips, but she’s really just a disgusting slob. I dislike her more every video I watch. You can even tell that Jackson...not Buddy...likes Tim better.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the Gatorland video posted today featuring Adam and Tim. Can’t believe Savanna congratulating Tim on his new baby! Tim just grins his goofy grin behind his mask and doesn’t correct her that the “baby” is one year old now. Dimbo! 🤨

Adam the Woo posted a fun video today with Tim making an appearance. And Tim was quite normal and likable - but I see the TT obsessed stans have also taken to attacking their critics on other YT channels as well....sad
Agreed. I was never a Jenn fan but small doses was ok. Now we must watch her feed

I just watched the two latest videos and noticed how annoyed Tim seemed to be at Jenn. Maybe he’s seeing her true colors finally. She thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips, but she’s really just a disgusting slob. I Dislike her more every video I watch. You can even tell that Jackson...not Buddy...likes Tim better.
She’s just not appealing. No personality, no looks, and if you read her old Twitter she was flat out mean.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: "...and now its time to stop eating like pigs..."

"....and now its time to use our kids real name..."

Thread suggestion: "...and now its time to stop eating like pigs..."

"....and now its time to use our kids real name..."
You may be right. They said they were going on a diet but they constantly have cupcakes in their mouth

I just watched the two latest videos and noticed how annoyed Tim seemed to be at Jenn. Maybe he’s seeing her true colors finally. She thinks she’s all that and a bag of chips, but she’s really just a disgusting slob. I Dislike her more every video I watch. You can even tell that Jackson...not Buddy...likes Tim better.
I feel like something is different now too, not sure that it’s anything major or anything will come of it but we will see....I wonder if Tim isn’t a huge fan of Jenn coming everyday with him to the parks, that was his thing for awhile and his time alone or with another friend and now all of a sudden she’s around him nonstop

Reactions: 4
I feel like something is different now too, not sure that it’s anything major or anything will come of it but we will see....I wonder if Tim isn’t a huge fan of Jenn coming everyday with him to the parks, that was his thing for awhile and his time alone or with another friend and now all of a sudden she’s around him nonstop
That's very possible.

We all know Tim is absolutely no saint (and does some interesting crap when it comes to getting #hosted) but we ALSO know he wasn't the one starting Twitter wars OR on Twitter - calling her mom names, complaining about deliverymen / repairmen being sexist, bitching about random things to start stuff, and just being downright awful. We know she was the one that started the whole thing over the Universal IG photo. And we know that he wasn't the one talking down to her or cutting her off every two seconds during that first and utterly painful to watch podcast. That's all her.

I really think that she does think she's the tit, especially with her new hair back to blonde. You can just tell something shifted a bit with her that's been boiling up for some time. She's totally insufferable and not an entirely nice person on the inside. I truly believe, like someone mentioned awhile back, that she verbally abuses Tim day in and day out, and he just takes it because he's more of a pacifist and we know he always said she was out of his league.

Everyone having a similar opinion of Jenn - even former stans who have found this page say the same thing - cannot be wrong!

Reactions: 8
Off topic, but this popped up while I was on Instagram and seems sketch at best to me....are WDWcouple connected enough to do this? View attachment 347328

I've seen them do some nice $$ giveaways before. They also did a Royal Carib group cruise with their "fans" earlier this year, I think. They (or at least Josh did) worked with Goldgell Getaways, a travel company, so I think they have some "ins" there, as well as getting more media invites than they did in the past.

So, yeah, I'd say it's legit. :)

Edited to add: I can't stand Josh since his meltdown over in the FRE comments section several months ago, but I have to hand it to them - their camera work and their food reviews every Monday are like a million times better than anything the Trackers, Michael Kay, or others do.

Reactions: 5
When I first started watching their channel in 2017, after we had been to Orlando on holiday and wanting to ‘keep it alive’ until the next time (haven’t managed to get back yet!), my son said from the start that he thought Jenn was awful. I was ambivalent to begin with but it didn’t take long to see that he was right. Tim in his own is one thing, the home vlogs and family trips are another- save it for your home videos or your family.
Totally agree with those who say they are storing up sleep problems for ‘the Buddy’ (that name winds me up!!) it’s ridiculous, poor kid.

Reactions: 7
I've seen them do some nice $$ giveaways before. They also did a Royal Carib group cruise with their "fans" earlier this year, I think. They (or at least Josh did) worked with Goldgell Getaways, a travel company, so I think they have some "ins" there, as well as getting more media invites than they did in the past.

So, yeah, I'd say it's legit. :)

Edited to add: I can't stand Josh since his meltdown over in the FRE comments section several months ago, but I have to hand it to them - their camera work and their food reviews every Monday are like a million times better than anything the Trackers, Michael Kay, or others do.
Yeah I started watching them but got bored quickly....the camera work is like night and day compared to Kay and trackers but I found them boring and then I found the FRE freak out and havent tried to watch anything else from them

• Haha
Yeah I started watching them but got bored quickly....the camera work is like night and day compared to Kay and trackers but I found them boring and then I found the FRE freak out and havent tried to watch anything else from them
Yeah, I'm not a super fan (I find them boring too) but their food reviews are really good and at least tastefully show the food and not them unhinging their jaws.

They're also pretty fair with their reviews and not snobby about it. Example - Josh once gave a decent review of Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous. That's about as theme-park-basic food you can get and he was pretty good in saying that you could add a bit of salt if it wasn't as flavorful, or for the cost, it was a good value, or the food was decent and you may like, etc. NOTHING like the Trackers saying that food basically sucks or is awful (or acting like they're too good for certain food now) or MKay crying over free flatbreads or saying the Rainforest Cafe is better than Morimotos! :ROFLMAO:

WDW Couple are light years above the slackers in video quality and they both have full time jobs. This is just fun for them. Embarrassing for the Trackholes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.