The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Looks like the same logo as the other one.
If it didn't say Tim Tracker on it you would never ever guess that it was supposed to be them. lol

Reactions: 5
Probably WAS a fan after the cease and desist orders he is getting. Not that he doesn't deserve it since profiting off of someone else's name and likeness is wrong.

Reactions: 3
This is me expressing a pet peeve here: Did Jenn just use her face mask to wipe away potential bird poop? She actually says that and then realizes it is a stick. Still wtf!? 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Tim keeping up the belief if Jack$on kicks his feet = HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES IT
Well there we go folks! Timbo, when you lay the baby down at night and he kicks his feet, it's because he LOOOOOOOOOOOVESSSS it that you laid him down and you are finally going to leave him alone! So do it!

The portions are smaller because she is getting bigger. They are only supposed to be a sampling of the food, a taste not to fill up on so that you can go to the next booth and try something else and so on. But her appetite is getting bigger bec she is becoming a glutton.
Lol that’s hilarious! The first two things they always say “$5 is too much” and “this is a smaller portion than I thought” and I’m always like hey that’s a decent price for festival food at Disney and I like the sizes considering it’s not supposed to be a full meal at every booth, but I’ve never binge ate 12 cookies and topped it off with salmon and a few other things so maybe im doing it wrong.....or maybe Jenn is Galactus and won’t be satisfied till she devours our world

Lol that’s hilarious! The first two things they always say “$5 is too much” and “this is a smaller portion than I thought” and I’m always like hey that’s a decent price for festival food at Disney and I like the sizes considering it’s not supposed to be a full meal at every booth, but I’ve never binge ate 12 cookies and topped it off with salmon and a few other things so maybe im doing it wrong.....or maybe Jenn is Galactus and won’t be satisfied till she devours our world
Yeah, sad to say, $5 or so is a GOOD price for something at these festivals. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, sad to say, $5 or so is a GOOD price for something at these festivals. :ROFLMAO:
All the Disney vloggers are out of touch with reality with this stuff. While most will say "That's a great price" on something like an $80 loungefly backpack made of vinyl, we have the other end with Mr Gucci-cardigan exclaiming that $5 is too much.

No reality check on any of them.

• Heart
That's very possible.

We all know Tim is absolutely no saint (and does some interesting crap when it comes to getting #hosted) but we ALSO know he wasn't the one starting Twitter wars OR on Twitter - calling her mom names, complaining about deliverymen / repairmen being sexist, bitching about random things to start stuff, and just being downright awful. We know she was the one that started the whole thing over the Universal IG photo. And we know that he wasn't the one talking down to her or cutting her off every two seconds during that first and utterly painful to watch podcast. That's all her.

I really think that she does think she's the tit, especially with her new hair back to blonde. You can just tell something shifted a bit with her that's been boiling up for some time. She's totally insufferable and not an entirely nice person on the inside. I truly believe, like someone mentioned awhile back, that she verbally abuses Tim day in and day out, and he just takes it because he's more of a pacifist and we know he always said she was out of his league.

Everyone having a similar opinion of Jenn - even former stans who have found this page say the same thing - cannot be wrong!
I used to enjoy Jenn's presence in the videos., even found her kind of attractive (in the pink hair, bright red lipstick days) I thought they played off each other well when they were at home, when home vlogs were a rarity and a fun break and not the absolute norm they are now. But I feel like I probably had some stan blinders on at the time. I didn't think Jenn's twitter tirades were that bad, that it was clearly other people's fault that they dropped friends like flies, etc. I even excused the Gucci sweater as "oh they give so much back, they are allowed to splurg." But after Jackson and the start of the pandemic it started to lift. I remember seeking out GG's thread because of the open mouth thumbnails because no one in the comments seemed to think it was disgusting and wanted to see what more critical people thought. And that just completely removed the blinders.

Looking back now all their shittyness is super visible to me that I ignored because I was a fan. Jenn constantly picking fights looks hella petty now. What the duck happened to all those people they used to hang out with? Jones Family, The Holy Moley, Disney Double Dose, etc. The only people who seem to be able to stand them is Nicole and Jim, and Adam. And I think Adam will only hang out with Tim, don't think Adam and Jenn are fond of each other. And their content now is so bleeping boring and fake squeaky clean. You can still be family friendly but have some edge to your content. Even Disney pushes that limit sometimes.

Reactions: 6
An average looking, white trash, college dropout, too emotionally weak to keep herself employed, but a stupid enough ego to wage internet wars while he simultaneously tried to build a career on the internet.
Random, but do we know if Tim went to college?

Random, but do we know if Tim went to college?
He said he attended some classes. I want to say Valencia. I think I remember ( in one old vlog ) that he said he was in class in college when 9/11 happened.

ALSO - an interesting find ...I just found Tim's name as a donor for the Orlando Science Center (his former workplace) in 2015 (pg.23) and 2016's (pg.11) impact reports. He gave more in 2016 (perhaps upwards of $999) but BOTH times only HE is listed as the donor.

I wonder why it's not listed as Mr. and Mrs. Tim Bojanowski, as is often typical with married couples. Why would he list himself only (as if Jenn doesn't know about the donation or she doesn't want to be a part of being listed as a donor at his former workplace?)

Last edited:
Jonathan....

Your standards are incredibly low and I question your parenting “skills”

I know all children progress in their own time but my god 2 of those 6 “words” are the same and “ya” is more of a noiseView attachment 348195
IDK what kids he's been around but I'd think something is wrong with a child if they aren't saying ANYTHING by age 2.

I used to enjoy Jenn's presence in the videos., even found her kind of attractive (in the pink hair, bright red lipstick days) I thought they played off each other well when they were at home, when home vlogs were a rarity and a fun break and not the absolute norm they are now. But I feel like I probably had some stan blinders on at the time. I didn't think Jenn's twitter tirades were that bad, that it was clearly other people's fault that they dropped friends like flies, etc. I even excused the Gucci sweater as "oh they give so much back, they are allowed to splurg." But after Jackson and the start of the pandemic it started to lift. I remember seeking out GG's thread because of the open mouth thumbnails because no one in the comments seemed to think it was disgusting and wanted to see what more critical people thought. And that just completely removed the blinders.

Looking back now all their shittyness is super visible to me that I ignored because I was a fan. Jenn constantly picking fights looks hella petty now. What the duck happened to all those people they used to hang out with? Jones Family, The Holy Moley, Disney Double Dose, etc. The only people who seem to be able to stand them is Nicole and Jim, and Adam. And I think Adam will only hang out with Tim, don't think Adam and Jenn are fond of each other. And their content now is so bleeping boring and fake squeaky clean. You can still be family friendly but have some edge to your content. Even Disney pushes that limit sometimes.
I forgot all about Holy Moley! There's no way Jenn would be caught with those people if they didn't buy their meals so often when they'd get together. If I recall correctly, Holy bought T&J a dinner at the California Grill for him to vlog with them in it? (of course, they vlogged too) And didn't Holy also buy their lunch at Garden View?

20201215_222541.jpg
20201215_222529.jpg

Well now I know Ellen and Cindy Masterson are the same. Both referred to the trashy sites. Oooops.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the finger licking has finally stopped with the pandemic going on, has it not?

Before April of this year I don't think either T or J ever washed or at least sanitized their hands prior to eating. Watching them pick up burgers, fries, lick lick smack smack... every bit of dirt from the tables, from the paypoints and anything they touched went right into their mouths.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.