The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Jenn purposefully shows Tim changing the $500 Dyson air purifier filter. He must mention the brand. She is a class act .

Reactions: 2
That was so awkward, why did tim and Jen get so angry that Jackson wanted to be put down? Why does he need to be held? And then Jen sounding like a passive aggressive witch telling Jackson that he has to be held sometimes...
Right?! Like you guys are literally in YOUR OWN HOME...put him on the ground...you put him on the bleeping ground in a theme park (Hollywood Studios) for some crappy photos but you can’t in your own home?!

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did these dumbfucks really give their 1 year old child, baby orajel? Every doctor will tell you under 2 NOT to give that to them. JFC. Anything that makes THEIR lives easier. God forbid they make him some baby popsicles. Get one of those boon feeders. I just keep clean damp washcloths in a ziplock bag in the fridge, not the freezer, my son loves them when he’s teething hard; and he’s gotten 6 new teeth in the past 6-7 weeks. It’s been bleeping hell here.
I did the same!! Frozen washcloths and frozen fruit in mesh feeders! It was exhausting and he cried a good bit but I never felt comfortable with Orajel. I’m okay with Tylenol/Motrin in very small doses but damn

Reactions: 1
I'm speechless. I wonder if it has a disclaimer "Not to be worn on rides"

This also confirms my thoughts that they seem to have a disproportionate amount of crazy stans from the UK.
I'm from the UK and can confirm for some strange reason they do seem to be loved alot over here 🤷‍♀️

I agree with the above comments.
How is Jackson supposed to get good sleeping habits when they (in no particular order)
a) man handle him when putting him down
b) refuse to leave him alone till he goes to sleep
c) run to him the second they see he’s awake
d) buy him all these electric devices. fan, purifier and the latest colored light contraption.

So much noise and over stimulation.

T&J his sleeping problems are caused by YOU!
Oh yes, they are creating sleep problems. They are digging their own graves and setting up Jackson to have sleep issues for a few years.
I put my baby down every night after nursing him and he kicks and babbles for a few minutes before he falls asleep. If they only put Jackson down when he is already asleep, he will never learn how to self-soothe.

I also don't get why they have to run to him the minute he gets up. I really think that some alone time in their cribs is beneficial for babies/toddlers. When my son was a bit older than Jackson is, he would practice talking and singing to himself when he woke up from naps! They could also put some teething toys in the crib with him so he could chew on them.

Reactions: 3
Cindy Masterson is Jenn. Account is a month old. Poor grammar. Using "Thats funny". Jenn says that all the time in the vlogs.

Reactions: 10
Adam the Woo posted a fun video today with Tim making an appearance. And Tim was quite normal and likable - but I see the TT obsessed stans have also taken to attacking their critics on other YT channels as well....sad
"Family vlogs do better on Youtube" Um, maybe for some people but not for the Trackers.

The last 30 days they only have 5 videos over 200k views.
And Florida Resident Edits shows up above Jenn's channel on Socialblade channel suggestions now. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Adam the Woo posted a fun video today with Tim making an appearance. And Tim was quite normal and likable - but I see the TT obsessed stans have also taken to attacking their critics on other YT channels as well....sad
🤔 it was nice to see a relaxed Tim without the ball and chain next to him castrating his manhood.

btw - Super Enthused had her Gatorland “Christmas Time” video out December 4. It was full of information and fun things happening there

Adam/Tim were more like two guys hanging out together. Doing goofy stuff. Kind of a different take, but can also be enjoyed.

Last edited:
Ok. Slightly off topic but how does Gatorland get insurance. Watching a few of the WDW vloggers attend events where they have photo ops so close to the gators. It seems like it's just a matter of time until someone panics and gets bitten.

Ok. Slightly off topic but how does Gatorland get insurance. Watching a few of the WDW vloggers attend events where they have photo ops so close to the gators. It seems like it's just a matter of time until someone panics and gets bitten.
Gatorland is awesome. Been around since 1949. They put on a fun act but they are super serious and really professional and know exactly what they're doing. :)

Glad she wasn't in the vlog today.. I think that Jenny thinks that Gatorland is beneath her. It's rough around the edges, doesn't have endless treat options and it isn't going to get her the dream of big money hosted gigs. Gatorland is just good nastolgic Florida fun and she's to good for that you guyyyyyyzzzzzzzz!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.