The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and we know he always said she was out of his league
It's too bad he didn't listen to his mom's advice on standards. All Jenn was was a live in vagina, she offered nothing of substance. An average looking, white trash, college dropout, too emotionally weak to keep herself employed, but a stupid enough ego to wage internet wars while he simultaneously tried to build a career on the internet. Even now, at nearly forty, she sleeps in, doesn't seem to want to be bothered by Jackson much, complains about having to do very basic chores, never accomplishes anything she attempts to do... what does she offer? I really hope my kids don't get burdened down by someone like her. Like I said, his mom saw it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's too bad he didn't listen to his mom's advice on standards. All Jenn was was a live in vagina, she offered nothing of substance. An average looking, white trash, college dropout, too emotionally weak to keep herself employed, but a stupid enough ego to wage internet wars while he simultaneously tried to build a career on the internet. Even now, at nearly forty, she sleeps in, doesn't seem to want to be bothered by Jackson much, complains about having to do very basic chores, never accomplishes anything she attempts to do... what does she offer? I really hope my kids don't get burdened down by someone like her. Like I said, his mom saw it.
THIS! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I'm not a super fan (I find them boring too) but their food reviews are really good and at least tastefully show the food and not them unhinging their jaws.

They're also pretty fair with their reviews and not snobby about it. Example - Josh once gave a decent review of Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous. That's about as theme-park-basic food you can get and he was pretty good in saying that you could add a bit of salt if it wasn't as flavorful, or for the cost, it was a good value, or the food was decent and you may like, etc. NOTHING like the Trackers saying that food basically sucks or is awful (or acting like they're too good for certain food now) or MKay crying over free flatbreads or saying the Rainforest Cafe is better than Morimotos! :ROFLMAO:
that was a truly magical experience that you can not get anywhere else, it just shows what sets Disney apart and you have NOT lived till you get the ribs from Rainforest lol poor MKay he’s not set up for this but he thinks he’s the next Stacey

Reactions: 1
This is the most truthfully savage take I have ever read. Thank you 😊

Don't worry all. looks like the slackers are doing the cookie trail at Epcot they try all 6 of the cookies. You guyyyyssss

Dint all the other bloggers did this weeks ago.

Reactions: 4
I've held off by 2 days to post this as I didn't want to make something out of nothing. But I'm hearing similar thoughts coming from the group here:

There a feeling in the air between Tim and Jenn ... it's like they're starting to act colder to each other. Perhaps there's been more disagreements happening as of late? They're on the road to becoming strangers.

------------
I agree with the general feeling that Jenn has ruined the channel. Back when I was a fan and a new video was posted, I'd often hope that it would be Tim only, particularly when touring Universal. If Jenn was on it half the time I'd click out.

<snip> college dropout, too emotionally weak to keep herself employed, but a stupid enough ego to wage internet wars while he simultaneously tried to build a career on the internet. Even now, at nearly forty, she sleeps in, doesn't seem to want to be bothered by Jackson much, complains about having to do very basic chores, never accomplishes anything she attempts to do... what does she offer? I really hope my kids don't get burdened down by someone like her. Like I said, his mom saw it.
Part of what you wrote above are classic signs of depression. We can't blame her for that, but she's had plenty of time to recognize that something isn't right and seek out help which she's not bothered to do.

Also, we need to keep in mind aside from her possible decade long bout with depression (with no end in sight) she's a classic manipulator. She has Timbo wrapped around her little finger to the point that he'll risk his career as a youtube personality to defend her and what she percieves is wrong. I did not see the old Tim being like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I first started watching the channel back in 2017 when I was planning our first Disney trip before we even moved down to Florida. I specifically remember wondering who Jenn was the first time she popped up in a video, that's how rare she appeared in them. Once I learned more of their story, I actually didn't mind her too much, mostly because her voice reminds me a lot of my cousin's (and my cousin is awesome), but she was also very sparingly in the videos, and whenever she appeared it was more of a "Guess who's with me today!" sort of vibe. I enjoyed that so much more.

Reactions: 6
I've held off by 2 days to post this as I didn't want to make something out of nothing. But I'm hearing similar thoughts coming from the group here:

There a feeling in the air between Tim and Jenn ... it's like they're starting to act colder to each other. Perhaps there's been more disagreements happening as of late? They're on the road to becoming strangers.

------------
I agree with the general feeling that Jenn has ruined the channel. Back when I was a fan and a new video was posted, I'd often hope that it would be Tim only, particularly when touring Universal. If Jenn was on it half the time I'd click out.

Part of what you wrote above are classic signs of depression. We can't blame her for that, but she's had plenty of time to recognize that something isn't right and seek out help which she's not bothered to do.

Also, we need to keep in mind aside from her possible decade long bout with depression (with no end in sight) she's a classic manipulator. She has Timbo wrapped around her little finger to the point that he'll risk his career as a youtube personality to defend her and what she percieves is wrong. I did not see the old Tim being like this.
I concur with what you've said about acting colder and stuff but I don't believe for one second Jenn has been exhibiting depression for a decade. That takes us all the way back to 2010 and she was much different then than she is now, and he had just starting vlogging around that time too (2009). If anything, I'd say she may have some depression now since the birth of Jack$on.

I also believe the "old Tim" would most DEFINITELY have risked everything for Jenn and defend her to the death. He was always smitten with her - always saying she was out of his league. And I believe he liked her back even when they only knew each other in passing and before she even moved in as "friends" (I think a really old video explained this a bit)

I concur with what you've said about acting colder and stuff but I don't believe for one second Jenn has been exhibiting depression for a decade. That takes us all the way back to 2010 and she was much different then than she is now, and he had just starting vlogging around that time too (2009). If anything, I'd say she may have some depression now since the birth of Jack$on.

I also believe the "old Tim" would most DEFINITELY have risked everything for Jenn and defend her to the death. He was always smitten with her - always saying she was out of his league. And I believe he liked her back even when they only knew each other in passing and before she even moved in as "friends" (I think a really old video explained this a bit)
I agree, a decade was too far. She's certainly had signs of it since she stopped driving though.

The Slackers are at Epcot to do the Cookie Stroll....

So pretty much it will be 30 minutes of them wandering around World Showcase gorging on cookies and complaining about everything.

Tim is excited he shouldn't get a tummy ache because he can share the cookies and doesn't have to eat a dozen cookies by himself.

The Spirit Jersey that Jenn is wearing looks like she has football shoulderpads underneath it.

We get a cringe "fashion show" from Dim spinning around.

Jenn demanding they go to the Hawaiian Christmas booth first because she wants the salmon NOW!

LOL Jenn utters the phrase "We need to do some quality control"

They complain the salmon portion is smaller, and the pork dish is served on regular sweet potatoes not the purple sweet potatoes.

Jenn is most excited to try the Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie.

They get the Maple Yule Log, and Tim immediately says "It sounds gross, but we'll see" SO WHY DID YOU ORDER IT IF THE DESCRIPTION DISGUSTS YOU.

At about 5:20 Jenn thought she got pooped on by a bird.

Tim keeping up the belief if Jack$on kicks his feet = HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES IT

They both hate the Yule Log....Jen utters "Unless you like gross stuff, get it!"

Tim's Brain told him that when he ate the Gingerbread Man he thinks it tastes like Pepperoni....I think he's had multiple undiagnosed strokes.

Jenn says it tastes like fennel so she said it's italian sausage.

Jenn lost count on the number of cookies they had before the Gingerbread Cookie, the number was 1.

We get a photoshoot and we get great shots of Dim and Ginns enormous dumpers.

They got the Black and White Cookie and the Pastrami on Rye. Jenn said she wanted to try it the last time they were there, and she already claims she doesn't think it'll be worth it.

Tim forgot to record Santa coming by, and Jenn berates the ever loving crap out of him.

Ginn says it's VERY GOOD, but it's not worth $5.

Tim says the pickle tastes like bread and butter.....but it's spicy....I take it Dim has never had a half sour or sour pickle before.

Dim is correct that sometimes Black and White cookies can have a lemony taste, and Gin completely berates him making fun of his palate.

Dim is very shocked how dense the cookie is.

We get this spawn of Satan shot of Jackson because figuring out White Balance is HARD

1608056557144.png

Tim complains about how dense the cookie is because it's making his jaw "work out"

Tim and Ginn complain about the Crinkle Cookie because it doesn't have enough powdered sugar on it.

Next stop is the Linzer Cookie. It's a very crumbly cookie that Jenn struggles to get in her gaping maw.

We get some staged walking with Jack$on and Tim. Tims pants are like 3 sizes too small. Completely devoid of any bulge unless he straps it back.

Apparently they ran out of the completer cookie, so they get a Spaceship Earth cookie instead.,

Jenn finds it funny that the completer cookie is more expensive than the regular cookies.

Tim complains the Christmas Tree is off-centered.

They are apparently taking their last cookie home because their prop, I mean child needs to go home.

Tim hopes that one day they put a Santa Hat on top of Spaceship Earth.

Jenn complains the caramel flavor isn't intense enough.

Their time to help is to spotlight the American Cancer Society.....I wonder if Jenn will make it personal and bring up how she had a loved one die of cancer....The answer is no.

Reactions: 8
I agree, a decade was too far. She's certainly had signs of it since she stopped driving though.
Oh yeah, you are right about that. I forgot about the driving thing! LOL

I think that she creates her own issues, though. She lives too much in her head (I am guilty of the same thing so perhaps it's easier for me to say this looking at Jenn from an external perspective!) BUT the difference is that she has such a catty, bitchy personality underneath all that fake sugar and spice she tries to exude to the camera AND openly lies so much that it cancels out any form of sympathy I'd have for her.

Back in the day, the bitchy / catty would slip out more in vlogs and still often now does, i.e. the podcast back-and-forth, the time she made fun of Tim's wonky eye, the "he's single now" couch measuring thing... these are all things Tim has NEVER said on camera about Jenn or to Jenn.

I'll give him that. He's ALWAYS talked about how "hot" she is (blech!) or how "beautiful she looks" etc.

I even remember one time they were at Hollywood Studios and - I'm obviously paraphrasing this whole thing - she went to the bathroom (but we didn't know it) and the next shot was of Tim talking about the parade (or whatever it was) going by and saying "And we saw Chewie..." and she said "We did? No, I didn't. I was in the bathroom." And he goes real timidly, "I was...trying...to...not...say you were in the bathroom." And she kind of just laughed at him and was like "Why? So I had to go to the bathroom, what's the big deal?" AND LEFT IT IN THE FINAL EDIT.

Does anyone remember that?

The Slackers are at Epcot to do the Cookie Stroll....

So pretty much it will be 30 minutes of them wandering around World Showcase gorging on cookies and complaining about everything.

Tim is excited he shouldn't get a tummy ache because he can share the cookies and doesn't have to eat a dozen cookies by himself.

The Spirit Jersey that Jenn is wearing looks like she has football shoulderpads underneath it.

We get a cringe "fashion show" from Dim spinning around.

Jenn demanding they go to the Hawaiian Christmas booth first because she wants the salmon NOW!

LOL Jenn utters the phrase "We need to do some quality control"

They complain the salmon portion is smaller, and the pork dish is served on regular sweet potatoes not the purple sweet potatoes.

Jenn is most excited to try the Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie.

They get the Maple Yule Log, and Tim immediately says "It sounds gross, but we'll see" SO WHY DID YOU ORDER IT IF THE DESCRIPTION DISGUSTS YOU.

At about 5:20 Jenn thought she got pooped on by a bird.

Tim keeping up the belief if Jack$on kicks his feet = HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES IT

They both hate the Yule Log....Jen utters "Unless you like gross stuff, get it!"

Tim's Brain told him that when he ate the Gingerbread Man he thinks it tastes like Pepperoni....I think he's had multiple undiagnosed strokes.

Jenn says it tastes like fennel so she said it's italian sausage.

Jenn lost count on the number of cookies they had before the Gingerbread Cookie, the number was 1.

We get a photoshoot and we get great shots of Dim and Ginns enormous dumpers.

They got the Black and White Cookie and the Pastrami on Rye. Jenn said she wanted to try it the last time they were there, and she already claims she doesn't think it'll be worth it.

Tim forgot to record Santa coming by, and Jenn berates the ever loving crap out of him.

Ginn says it's VERY GOOD, but it's not worth $5.

Tim says the pickle tastes like bread and butter.....but it's spicy....I take it Dim has never had a half sour or sour pickle before.

Dim is correct that sometimes Black and White cookies can have a lemony taste, and Gin completely berates him making fun of his palate.

Dim is very shocked how dense the cookie is.

We get this spawn of Satan shot of Jackson because figuring out White Balance is HARD

View attachment 348060

Tim complains about how dense the cookie is because it's making his jaw "work out"

Tim and Ginn complain about the Crinkle Cookie because it doesn't have enough powdered sugar on it.

Next stop is the Linzer Cookie. It's a very crumbly cookie that Jenn struggles to get in her gaping maw.

We get some staged walking with Jack$on and Tim. Tims pants are like 3 sizes too small. Completely devoid of any bulge unless he straps it back.

Apparently they ran out of the completer cookie, so they get a Spaceship Earth cookie instead.,

Jenn finds it funny that the completer cookie is more expensive than the regular cookies.

Tim complains the Christmas Tree is off-centered.

They are apparently taking their last cookie home because their prop, I mean child needs to go home.

Tim hopes that one day they put a Santa Hat on top of Spaceship Earth.

Jenn complains the caramel flavor isn't intense enough.

Their time to help is to spotlight the American Cancer Society.....I wonder if Jenn will make it personal and bring up how she had a loved one die of cancer....The answer is no.
OMG. These two.

Tim's right. The past cookie had a bit of lemon to it. This year's was dense and dry. Not good.

That pickle was actually SUPER spicy and I adore pickles and I love love love spice / heat. (I didn't have the sandwich part; DH did but it was actually a very nicely presented small dish)

The maple yule log was actually pretty good! Not gross at all.

Tim can act unnecessarily stupid sometimes but seriously JENN IS A witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So.... I have thoughts

I am a college drop out and definitely suffered from post partum depression after having our son...

WITH THAT BEING SAID

I embraced motherhood with my whole heart and pour myself into being the best mom I can be. I don’t see that from Jenn

I see Jenn being ONLY FOR JENN. She is self centered, self absorbed, and overall consumed with, you guessed it, herself.

I have noticed an extreme drop off in Tim calling her “hot” omfg barf 🤢 or telling her she looks beautiful. I’m guessing that someone helped lift his eyelid up and maybe he’s starting to see her for who she truly is, which is a user/abuser

I would give her some credit if she was like becoming an amazing mom or SOMETHING but she’s literally worse now than she was before.

Look some women just aren’t cut out for motherhood and that’s totally cool. If that’s the case she needs to put the money maker in daycare and get a job because it’s clear she isn’t doing a damn thing productive.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Their white balance is just how they like it: lily white like their personalities. I joke that when Tim's has a fresh shaved side haircut is his white supremacist look. Considering their past with the 'urban party' I wouldn't be surprised if they do have those inclinations.

Reactions: 2
Oh good grief the kitchen is a mess, those shoes have been on the stool for weeks.
That noise in Jackson's room is horrific, why clean the filter when they are all in there? Not sure why they need it anyway? His room is a mess too.
How many clothes does a 1 year old need?

Tim I have to have every gadget around

That pink fluffy sweater is terrible, seems little warm for indoors!

Oh good grief the kitchen is a mess, those shoes have been on the stool for weeks.
That noise in Jackson's room is horrific, why clean the filter when they are all in there? Not sure why they need it anyway? His room is a mess too.
How many clothes does a 1 year old need?

Tim I have to have every gadget around

That pink fluffy sweater is terrible, seems little warm for indoors!
I took the day off from work just to clean and set up my Christmas tree. My house is about 10x the mess the Tracker's is at the moment, but when I'm done at midnight tonight it will be amazing (it had better be, LOL). It takes hard work to clean a house. Jenn hates work and i think Tim is of the mindset that the household chores are a woman's. He'll hold and play with the baby while she does it type crap that my ex would do to me.

As for that sweater: it's a short robe. I followed her link to it on amazon just to see what it is intended to look like and they show it on a skinny model. It doesn't even look good on her (has a towel effect) but on an ordinary woman it's horrendous.

Many women fail to understand that when there is one aspect of your body that is blown out of proportion with the rest, you need to draw attention away from it, not to it. In this case Jenn's upper half is large due to breast feeding and some belly fat. It simply means she should not wear anything on her chest that says "look at this!" That includes graphic tees and fluffy sweaters with no structure to them. Clean lines are a girl's friend.

So today was eating and complaining around the world. Yawn. 🥱

Edited to add... I wonder if they will put a space heater on Jackpot’s stroller for the chilly nights. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok I have to comment on the whole depression thing. I agree with love the kitz. Those are all the signs of depression and it has probably been going on for over a decade. Hear me out: she has shown signs of it in her past videos- the staying home, the lack of cleaning, not going/ skipping out on work. I think she was better about hiding it from the camera, but those little signs were there. I have a cousin with bipolar disorder and she is similar in traits to Jenn(minus being a bully). She doesn’t have a job, stays home most of the time, sleeps in, and go through periods of not brushing her hair. She however goes to therapy, take her meds, clean the house, volunteers at the shelter a couple of days a week, and practices yoga. She said she may never get a job because of how much anxiety it creates. Long point being, I don’t think there is anything wrong with staying home and not having a job. Some people are happier at home, and that is okay.

• Heart
Clean lines are a girl's friend.
Exactly. Clean lines.

And also solid colors. Nothing patterned. Nothing like a Metallica t-shirt or umpteen Disney shirts.

Say, if you wear a solid color navy blue fitted top (which would be slimming), pair it with a navy blue cardigan. That way, the eye sees one color and a streamlined silhouette. And everything doesn't need to be oversized, Jenn (aka spirit jerseys are a no-no for your body type). It just makes you look bigger.

Ok I have to comment on the whole depression thing. I agree with love the kitz. Those are all the signs of depression and it has probably been going on for over a decade. Hear me out: she has shown signs of it in her past videos- the staying home, the lack of cleaning, not going/ skipping out on work. I think she was better about hiding it from the camera, but those little signs were there. I have a cousin with bipolar disorder and she is similar in traits to Jenn(minus being a bully). She doesn’t have a job, stays home most of the time, sleeps in, and go through periods of not brushing her hair. She however goes to therapy, take her meds, clean the house, volunteers at the shelter a couple of days a week, and practices yoga. She said she may never get a job because of how much anxiety it creates. Long point being, I don’t think there is anything wrong with staying home and not having a job. Some people are happier at home, and that is okay.
I hear ya though, I'll say that they've always just lived in messy homes. Even pics of Tim in family homes showed a bit of a mess. Stuff everywhere. I think they just don't put emphasis on living in a clean and orderly home.

And Jenn didn't just always stay home. She used to have jobs. She was normal. She's go out drinking. She'd party. She wasn't a wallflower. It was in the vlogs for years.

I truly believe she uses "anxiety" and / or a bad situation to play to her benefit and advance a victim mentality for Tim to wait on her hand and foot.

Could there be some underlying depression all along? I guess so, yeah.

But couldn't that be said about pretty much everyone? 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure we're all not shitting rainbows every day. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jonathan....

Your standards are incredibly low and I question your parenting “skills”

I know all children progress in their own time but my god 2 of those 6 “words” are the same and “ya” is more of a noise
53BF58DC-EBBB-412E-8CC0-E3C7F0D612FD.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.