The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has shown signs of it in her past videos- the staying home, the lack of cleaning, not going/ skipping out on work. I think she was better about hiding it from the camera, but those little signs were there. I have a cousin with bipolar disorder and she is similar in traits to Jenn(minus being a bully). She doesn’t have a job, stays home most of the time, sleeps in, and go through periods of not brushing her hair. She however goes to therapy, take her meds, clean the house, volunteers at the shelter a couple of days a week, and practices yoga. She said she may never get a job because of how much anxiety it creates. Long point being, I don’t think there is anything wrong with staying home and not having a job. Some people are happier at home, and that is okay.
All the best to your cousin. Depression is a tough thing to deal with and to this day most companies refuse to recognize it as a legitimate illness. It runs in my family, not just the women but men too. It hit my daughter hard and she's done very well. I see those who stay active because they have to be tend to fare better than those who stay at home without the demands of work.

We need to keep in mind that anxiety is almost always paired iwth depression. They're like frick and frack, don't have one without the other in there somewhere. So while Jenn is self diagnosed as having anxiety (which I call bull on her anxiety attacks as they look NOTHING like a real one you see in others) there is an excellent chance she has a controlable amount and it's the depression that leaks through most of the time.

I've had depressive episodes but demands of life and an optimistic attitude along with my near insane appreciation for creativity in others brings me around (hence my love of Disney, it's not the characters... it's the amazing people). I'll work my rear off to ward off any anxiety before it happens but stuff still goes down no matter what job you're in and I've been known to shut down for the day emotionally when it's too much.

Jenn has nothing other than her stans who will lie and tell her she's looking great when she's her frumpiest. Why they do that I'll never know, probably becuase some of them have been there too and that's what they'd have wanted to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly. Clean lines.

And also solid colors. Nothing patterned. Nothing like a Metallica t-shirt or umpteen Disney shirts.

Say, if you wear a solid color navy blue fitted top (which would be slimming), pair it with a navy blue cardigan. That way, the eye sees one color and a streamlined silhouette. And everything doesn't need to be oversized, Jenn (aka spirit jerseys are a no-no for your body type). It just makes you look bigger.

I hear ya though, I'll say that they've always just lived in messy homes. Even pics of Tim in family homes showed a bit of a mess. Stuff everywhere. I think they just don't put emphasis on living in a clean and orderly home.

And Jenn didn't just always stay home. She used to have jobs. She was normal. She's go out drinking. She'd party. She wasn't a wallflower. It was in the vlogs for years.

I truly believe she uses "anxiety" and / or a bad situation to play to her benefit and advance a victim mentality for Tim to wait on her hand and foot.

Could there be some underlying depression all along? I guess so, yeah.

But couldn't that be said about pretty much everyone? 🤷‍♀️ I'm sure we're all not shitting rainbows every day. :ROFLMAO:
I only tit rainbows once a year...it’s an exhausting task and I reserve it for Xmas eve when I need to pull out all the stops as super mom and pretend I’ve got my tit together 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My house also gets messy at times but not putting away the groceries for hours seems weird to me

The Tim Tracker and now it’s time to dump Jenn

That will piss her off🤣

My house also gets messy at times but not putting away the groceries for hours seems weird to me

My house is FARRR from pristine. But we LIVE in it

However, I do vacuum daily because I don’t have a fancy robot vacuum and I also cook our meals and I don’t have a subscription box

And they are two grown adults who WFH...there’s no excuse for tit to be EVERYWHERE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tim Tracker #6. Now it’s time for .....

• Tim to take HIS channel back

• Jackpot to be allowed to grow up

• Jenn to take a video editing class

• a channel cleanse

Reactions: 1
I wonder why they continue to buy all these snacks since we all know all they are going to do is complain about them....nothing at Disney’s booths are worth the money according to Jenn and the portions are too small, maybe MKay and Jenn should link up and go to rainforest for some ribs or TRex for giant portions, that’ll probably be more up to her standards

My house is FARRR from pristine. But we LIVE in it

However, I do vacuum daily because I don’t have a fancy robot vacuum and I also cook our meals and I don’t have a subscription box

And they are two grown adults who WFH...there’s no excuse for tit to be EVERYWHERE
Yeah, I think the big difference between us and them is that it's normal to have some stuff lying around. It's normal to have a messy house once in awhile. It's normal to have things everywhere when you're putting up Christmas decorations. It's normal to have a bit of a mess after a big birthday celebration. That's all understandable.

What's NOT normal is I believe that there has NEVER been a time when I've seen a clean or organized place they've lived in.

I don't think it relates to any depression on Jenn's part. I don't even think that Tim is wholly adverse to picking up after himself.

I honestly just think they're content with living in a mess 100% of the time. I guess some people just are. (???) It doesn't bother them seeing papers strewn everywhere (and a needle!), clothes piled all over, having a literal room full of crap that you forget about, taking hours to put away groceries, etc.

But it just looks SO bad on camera and it's going to be a nightmare for them once Jackson starts exploring more (and they can't pick him up anymore)

Last edited:
I wonder why they continue to buy all these snacks since we all know all they are going to do is complain about them....nothing at Disney’s booths are worth the money according to Jenn and the portions are too small, maybe MKay and Jenn should link up and go to rainforest for some ribs or TRex for giant portions, that’ll probably be more up to her standards
TTT places quantity over quality when it comes to videos.

Frankly, they are lazy and unimaginative. They think that just because they are in a Disney theme park/DS that is enough. Since they refuse to go to any indoor attraction/activity that just leaves eating food outside. Jenn’s next favorite thing is complaining.

Note: they are not that concerned with COVID if they shop at World of Disney, Universal’s Tribute Stores and walk all around DS, at which I hear social distancing is extremely difficult to maintain.
H Y P O C R I T E S!

Reactions: 6

Frankly, they are lazy and unimaginative. They think that just because they are in a Disney theme park/DS that is enough. Since they refuse to go to any indoor attraction/activity that just leaves eating food outside. Jenn’s next favorite thing is complaining.

Note: they are not that concerned with COVID if they shop at World of Disney, Universal’s Tribute Stores and walk all around DS, at which I hear social distancing is extremely difficult to maintain.
H Y P O C R I T E S!
And they've been seen handling everything too. I'm not saying that's not safe, just don't go and say you refuse to do indoor rides such as peter pan when the ride is perfectly safe while you ignore the same precautions elsewhere.

I believe the whole reason they're not doing rides is it takes too much time to wait in line. If they had a VIP/front of the line pass you bet they'd be doing them. I also think part of it is a passive aggressive statement against Disney removing their media access.

Last edited:

H Y P O C R I T E S!
It is! I've been to all lately (World just last Fri., Tribute last Mon. and DS last Fri.) Tribute is much smaller and it's hard often to distance. World is larger but really the only place people are attempting to social distance is in the check-out line. And Ds is just like pre-COVID there now on the weekends and especially at night. People everywhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s funny cause I remember when I first stumbled across the channel and I was watching random videos, and in each video, Jenn had her hair a different colour. I remember thinking to myself huh who are all these women he knows. It’s mad seeing the contrast in their channel between then and now.

The portions are smaller because she is getting bigger. They are only supposed to be a sampling of the food, a taste not to fill up on so that you can go to the next booth and try something else and so on. But her appetite is getting bigger bec she is becoming a glutton.

Reactions: 1
I forgot to mention, when they had Jack$on in The Child bunting from Columbia, was anyone else terrified he was going to slip and fall?! It was way too big on him, the legs were under his feet. He’s already a wobbly new walker, he could’ve easily taken a tumble so fast on that tile. It made my stomach hurt.

Blinker (change of direction)
preface: I do not claim to be an expert on relationships

Do you think that this is an arranged marriage? One of those if we aren’t married by 30, let’s tie the knot thing?

They aren’t very affectionate towards each other.
• I don’t see hand holding
• loving glances towards or with each other
• interactions where they are doing things together (ie. putting away groceries) or helping each other

It’s like they, in pre-school terms, are doing “parallel solo play”.

Of course we only know what they have shown us of their lives.

I forgot to mention, when they had Jack$on in The Child bunting from Columbia, was anyone else terrified he was going to slip and fall?! It was way too big on him, the legs were under his feet. He’s already a wobbly new walker, he could’ve easily taken a tumble so fast on that tile. It made my stomach hurt.
I took note of that too. Yet Jenn never would take safety into consideration. Just that BJ looks “cute.”

btw - I noticed that BJ is looking dapper of late (new birthday clothing). He now dresses better than Jenn, which doesn’t take much to do.

Last edited:
Blinker (change of direction)
preface: I do not claim to be an expert on relationships

Do you think that this is an arranged marriage? One of those if we aren’t married by 30, let’s tie the knot thing?

They aren’t very affectionate towards each other.
• I don’t see hand holding
• loving glances towards or with each other
• interactions where they are doing things together (ie. putting away groceries) or helping each other

It’s like they, in pre-school terms, are doing “parallel solo play”.

Of course we only know what they have shown us of their lives.
I doubt it's arranged. Tim is infatuated with Jenn, however to Jenn Tim is just a means to an end.
Their relationship is very much akin to Melania swatting DJT's hand away... maybe eve more so.

There isn't a muscle to be found on him anymore is there?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.