The TimTracker #5 and now It's time to remove Jackpot from the spotlight!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim Slacker and now it’s time to buy properly fitting clothes?

...and now it‘s time to put down the kid?

Reactions: 1
Did these dumbfucks really give their 1 year old child, baby orajel? Every doctor will tell you under 2 NOT to give that to them. JFC. Anything that makes THEIR lives easier. God forbid they make him some baby popsicles. Get one of those boon feeders. I just keep clean damp washcloths in a ziplock bag in the fridge, not the freezer, my son loves them when he’s teething hard; and he’s gotten 6 new teeth in the past 6-7 weeks. It’s been bleeping hell here.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did these dumbfucks really give their 1 year old child, baby orajel? Every doctor will tell you under 2 NOT to give that to them. JFC. Anything that makes THEIR lives easier. God forbid they make him some baby popsicles. Get one of those boon feeders. I just keep clean damp washcloths in a ziplock bag in the fridge, not the freezer, my son loves them when he’s teething hard; and he’s gotten 6 new teeth in the past 6-7 weeks. It’s been bleeping hell here.
Bbbuuutttt gguuyzzzz! I’m too busy to read the directions and warnings on medicines. It interferes with my TV binge watching. Besides, it’s an over the counter product. it can’t do any harm.

😡 🤬

Goddamn

All I have to say is.... Jenn, we are all SOOOO sick of seeing your stupid face with that terrible skin and god awful pippy mouth

This most recent vlog has me literally fuming

PUT JACKSON DOWN GODDAMN IT AND STOP HOLDING HIM CONSTANTLY!!!

I mean the kid is literally showing how pissed he is being held
I don't get the nighttime routine either. Tim struggles to get him to sleep. How about leave him the f! alone! Timbo just doesn't understand why when he lays him down, he will kick his legs. That is what babies do idiot. That does not mean pick him back up AGAIN and shake him around again. Put him down and WALK AWAY! And for the love of God, what the hell is that light thing now??? Just leave him the dark silence. I don't understand all the extra crap they have going on. Sorry, but they aren't struggling with a difficult baby here guys. He's the most easy going little guy and they have never once given any reason why they need all the extra stuff. I honestly think Jackson would be fine going off to sleep all on his own. And don't even get me started on that sleep sack thing. His arms to so constricted.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the nighttime routine either. Tim struggles to get him to sleep. How about leave him the f! alone! Timbo just doesn't understand why when he lays him down, he will kick his legs. That is what babies do idiot. That does not mean pick him back up AGAIN and shake him around again. Put him down and WALK AWAY! And for the love of God, what the hell is that light thing now??? Just leave him the dark silence. I don't understand all the extra crap they have going on. Sorry, but they aren't struggling with a difficult baby here guys. He's the most easy going little guy and they have never once given any reason why they need all the extra stuff. I honestly think Jackson would be fine going off to sleep all on his own. And don't even get me started on that sleep sack thing. His arms to so constricted.
My wife and I were questioning their nighttime routine as well. We have a 1 month old and we don't take shifts staying up throughout the night. I get up when she gets up at 4 am and my wife take her around 7 am. But during those in between times we are both sleeping or I'm at work (I leave at 5 am every day). No wonder why they are so tired and can't get anything done. They are staying up all hours of the night for no reason. Christ you don't need to be awake while they are sleeping in the middle of the night. Use the monitor and wake up when he wakes up. Doesn't seem that hard to me. Am I taking crazy pills?

Reactions: 5
It's almost like they've never slept themselves. Do they seriously fall asleep as soon as they lay down and not move at all? Things with kids take time. For people who seem to have all the time in the world, I don't understand why they expect everything to be instantaneous

Reactions: 2
Did they do any parenting classes before he was born? Books will always tell you what yo do and not do.
Babies can generally sleep anywhere if there is no stimulus around.
They have made a rod for their own backs, learn to leave him to go back to sleep

I agree with the above comments.
How is Jackson supposed to get good sleeping habits when they (in no particular order)
a) man handle him when putting him down
b) refuse to leave him alone till he goes to sleep
c) run to him the second they see he’s awake
d) buy him all these electric devices. fan, purifier and the latest colored light contraption.

So much noise and over stimulation.

T&J his sleeping problems are caused by YOU!

New titles (they're funny but not usable)

(you have to sing this one in your head Mousekateers)
TheTimTracker and Now it's Time to say goodbye to everything that's free...
M I C K E Y M E D I A

or

TheTimTracker and now it's time to duck off... Just duck off Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
New titles (they're funny but not usable)

TheTimTracker and Now it's Time to say goodbye to everything that's free...
M I C K E Y M E D I A

or

TheTimTracker and now it's time to duck off... Just duck off Jenn.
I know you are just messing, but they both speak the truth.

Like the first.
Totally get your sentiment on the second.

The channel was more effective till Jenn waddled her way in.

Reactions: 2
When Tim was folding the shopping bag describing trying to get Jackpot to sleep..... Sheesh his tits are as saggy as Gins. I had a flash of Peter Griffin breastfeeding Stewie in Family Guy. Tim is such a control freak it wouldn't surprise me if that's why he has mamms now.

• Haha
And now it's time to get Sparkly and the Mayor to clean your house.
Still trying to understand that friendship dynamic. Seems very one sided heavily favoring TTT.

We all know that Mayor Jim can’t stand T&J. But as the saying goes... “happy wife = happy life”

When Tim was folding the shopping bag describing trying to get Jackpot to sleep..... Sheesh his tits are as saggy as Gins. I had a flash of Peter Griffin breastfeeding Stewie in Family Guy. Tim is such a control freak it wouldn't surprise me if that's why he has mamms now.
Yeah, at the time I said “wow, Tim needs a bra!”

In my mind I always thought of Tim as being tall and lanky. The vlogs of late show him “with junk in the back truck” and needing assistance for “the girls.”

Last edited:
And now it’s time to call child protective services ! How the duck that kids has survived this long is beyond me !

If they let him explore the house on his own, they'd probably lose him under a pile of crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.