The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh goodie, Jenn is going to start to drive again and now we are getting the panic attack while driving story. I’m sorry, I don’t feel sorry for her and this supposed anxiety. One panic attack made her essentially home bound for years and years?

Driving and stores bring on her anxiety 🤣

She’s going to work up to it. She mentioned this in January. How much longer do you need?
Someone just mentioned the golf cart!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine quitting your entire job because you didn't want to drive anymore????? Sounds like some lazy/privileged/codependent bullshit.

Ginn says driving a golf cart is different than driving a car because it's not "like, on a road with a lot of traffic". witch YOU LITERALLY DROVE A GOLF CART FOR MILES IN STREETS SHARED WITH CARS WITH TRAFFIC ON ANNA MARIA ISLAND.

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, but did she never go to a doctor to try and figure out what's going on and if she could fix it? She just up and decided to NEVER drive or work again? WHAT?

Reactions: 16
I'm trying to be mindful cos driving anxiety, fluorescent lights, etc. are all things I've gone through and fully get, but it's just...you quit your job on the spot, never sought help, stuck your head in the sand knowing Dim'd enable your inactivity...

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, I've had panic attacks, and I can't even imagine just completely QUITTING MY JOB which pays my bills after ONE PANIC ATTACK.

What. the. duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry, I've had panic attacks, and I can't even imagine just completely QUITTING MY JOB which pays my bills after ONE PANIC ATTACK.

What. the. duck.
She said it so casually too. And the fact she burst into tears while driving in the rain.

Soooooooooooooooooooo...No Halloween cruise then? Went the entire stream ignoring every time it was asked.

Reactions: 12
If Ginn ever ends up having a panic attack on a toilet, will she completely quit pooping and peeing?

Can she please have a panic attack while editing so she quits editing? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If Ginn ever ends up having a panic attack on a toilet, will she completely quit pooping and peeing?

Can she please have a panic attack while editing so she quits editing? 🤔
Well, tracking her period gave her so much anxiety she gave Dim full responsibility of it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13

What. the. duck.
Well, you are an independent person who can take care of yourself. She has Tim enabling the tit out of her, literally. He probably said, "Sure, you don't have to go to work again. No problem." 🙄

I have an issue medically that made me get anxiety over driving for a short time.. I got over it because I had to continue living life AND working AND parenting my kids and driving them places. She is infuriating. 🖕

So did Jenn get an anxiety attack while parenting and that is why they brought a nanny in to do it? Seriously.

Reactions: 19
It's bleeping puzzling that one panic attack affected her life so much she completely stopped driving and QUIT HER JOB, and neither she nor Dim even remotely thought about her going to therapy to try to sort all that out? I mean avoiding all responsibility and introspection has worked out for her for now conveniently, but the witch is about to pop another kid out and her husband is one heart attack away from a permanent home in a coffin.

Let's see when she'll actually get around to even driving out of the driveway before 2025. 🙄

Reactions: 20
It's the privilege of being able to hit the slightest bump and go 'yeah, nah, I'm done'. She didn't even attempt to persevere or seek help cos she knew a job at Bojo Studios would always be there.

Reactions: 15
She sounds like she could use some refreshed learning about being an attentive and alert driver - wouldn't want to share the road with her, she would be that person who drives into a building instead of reversing out of a parking space. She'd probably try to watch Bravo on her phone while driving 20 mph merging onto the highway and then freak out at everyone honking at her and quit all over again.

What was most interesting to me was the fact that she actually said—no, it wasn’t a road rage incident, it was just out of nowhere. Why wouldn’t a normal, healthy, young woman seek medical attention? Why wouldn’t your husband or friends or family say, hey, it’s ok but we need to get you some therapy or medication to help you work through this. It’s been at least 5 years since she’s driven, right?

Reactions: 23
Maybe it's because it's just not in my nature to ever fully rely on someone else and become a helpless turd, but I would actually have more anxiety about quitting my job and leaning on someone else just to avoid driving *in case* I might have another panic attack (while completely avoiding getting to the root of what really might have triggered the panic attack which may not have even been related to driving at all). Does she seriously just assume she could rely on Dim driving her around and supporting her for the rest of her life? With no safety net? Not wanting to have any control over her own life and how she reacts to and handles unexpected adversity?

I don't know, I guess my own anxiety makes me act the opposite way - I want to be able to have as much control and order in my life as possible, so I could never be a codependent blob who lives in a complete mess - living the way Ginn does would make me lose my mind. Her life, despite her best efforts to present it as the best! ever!, is really just quite sad and pathetic. Avoidance and denial never end well.

Also Dim deserves everything he gets for being an enabling spineless turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It figures that the only therapy they'd consider would be retail therapy. Panic attack or not, using the Wilderness Lodge campsites and Anna Marie Island as a go-kart track for a golf cart shows that she's capable of driving but chooses not to to be coddled by Tim, since he's her big strong man.

A few ideas to add to the wiki…
The Gucci sweater - I know many people say that was their moment they realized how full of crap the Trackers are and came looking for Tattle.
Jenn not driving - maybe include something about her driving like a maniac with J$ in his car seat on the golf cart? (I had typed this up earlier today…so it’s funny this came up on the live.)

@Quasimodo - Same. Not being able to fully take care of myself, to work, to drive wherever I want…just the thought makes me anxious. Tim should have encouraged and helped her get therapy for this. Hell, I feel like my boss would try to help me if this happened and I said I was quitting.

Reactions: 12
Maybe it's because it's just not in my nature to ever fully rely on someone else and become a helpless turd, but I would actually have more anxiety about quitting my job and leaning on someone else just to avoid driving *in case* I might have another panic attack (while completely avoiding getting to the root of what really might have triggered the panic attack which may not have even been related to driving at all). Does she seriously just assume she could rely on Dim driving her around and supporting her for the rest of her life? With no safety net? Not wanting to have any control over her own life and how she reacts to and handles unexpected adversity?

I don't know, I guess my own anxiety makes me act the opposite way - I want to be able to have as much control and order in my life as possible, so I could never be a codependent blob who lives in a complete mess - living the way Ginn does would make me lose my mind. Her life, despite her best efforts to present it as the best! ever!, is really just quite sad and pathetic. Avoidance and denial never end well.

Also Dim deserves everything he gets for being an enabling spineless turd.
This. I appreciate it affects everyone differently but my anxiety's left me a bit of a control freak. I can't imagine not being able to account for as much as possible in my daily life or having no independence. Being so dependent on another to the point I won't work, leave the house, is straight-up nightmarish, THAT'S anxiety inducing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.