The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were asked, if forced to name their kid after a fruit/vegetable, what'd they choose? Gin almost said then caught herself cos it's the name of the kid.
Granny Smith?
Corn(elius)?
Macintosh?
Romaine?
Brussel?
Blueberry? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So baby #2 is Blueberry in honor of Jackson not having any? ( unless the grocery haul berries actually were fed to J$)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They suck as travel experts. They can’t recommend an airport pickup service. They said they use a town car in LA and Hawaii. Now Jen hates Mears because they almost got hit by a Mears bus in the Volt. Now they are ranting about it. So unprofessional.

What about Olive(r)?

That is the only name I can think of that is somewhat normal.
NOOOOOOOOOO

No. No. No.

We got a puppy two months ago and his name is Oliver. They will NOT ruin my puppy’s name for me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I would guess if they canceled the cruise it's because Lyn gave notice and they didn't want to take J$ without the nanny.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They suck as travel experts. They can’t recommend an airport pickup service. They said they use a town car in LA and Hawaii. Now Jen hates Mears because they almost got hit by a Mears bus in the Volt. Now they are ranting about it. So unprofessional.
The way Dim kept staring at her in fear she'd go one step too far.

Reactions: 11
More apple possibilities?

Jonathan (I can see Jackson and Jonathan 🙄)
Waldorf (Astoria) 😂

Reactions: 6
Gin wants to start easing herself back into driving again. Say what you will about her but gotta commend her on taking that step to better herself.

Reactions: 3
She wants to start driving again. She said that during last NYE. Spare me with your bullshit goals, Ginn.

Apparently Ginn only looks at the car ahead of her and nothing else further ahead when she used to drive?? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ginn quit her job because she couldn't drive to work.

What, she couldn't even get an uber or take public transit? One bleeping panic attack and she never drove again? DID SHE EVER CONSIDER THERAPY INSTEAD OF QUITTING HER JOB AND BECOMING A USELESS TURD?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been in the exact same situation Gin but...that's why you get help, not surround yourself with enablers who worsen the issue.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.