The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good question.
It depends what room category they booked and when they canceled. (if they really did cancel. At this point we really don’t know)
Today is the last Wish Halloween at Sea departure.
They would have booked two rooms.

View attachment 1693155
So if they did cancel, I suppose this fee scale depends on when Lean really quit... Even if it's been a month or more, they'd still be looking at 50% of each person's booking price... Talk about throwing money away!

Reactions: 11
So if they did cancel, I suppose this fee scale depends on when Lean really quit... Even if it's been a month or more, they'd still be looking at 50% of each person's booking price... Talk about throwing money away!
Lean literally ruined our lives you guyz!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good question.
It depends what room category they booked and when they canceled. (if they really did cancel.
At this point we really don’t know)
Today is the last Wish Halloween at Sea departure.
They would have booked two rooms.

View attachment 1693155
So basically under 14 days you aren't getting anything back, could they possible have postponed it to the next one in order to save the money from being a complete waste? This is if they did have it booked to begin with an then cancelled, I've no idea how the cruises work since I've never been on them but if they really are throwing money away all because it meant having to watch their own kid then they shouldn't be allowed to moan about the price of other things if they are that wasteful

Reactions: 7
That is extremely weird. When I was pregnant there is no way in hell my husband would have any idea what week (especially not the day!) I was in my pregnancy. Crap. They are so damn strange.
And he sounds so smug when he says it. And let's not forget when she said she was surprised when she was pregnant the first time, Tim said "oh I knew".

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lean literally ruined our lives you guyz!!!!
Have we added her to the saboteur list?

I think if they did actually cancel, they used Jenn's pregnancy as an excuse with DCL and probably had insurance. I mean, they'd be dumb booking a cruise, especially while pregnant and not have insurance.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
💡 DCL requires that everyone boarding has to be fully vaccinated, as of June 7

Maybe they couldn’t go because Jackson isn’t.
His first dose was the first part of July.
Also, Pfizer and Moderma have different requirements for “fully vaccinated” status.
So it depends which brand he got.

If this was the case, which is totally understandable, why then can’t Tim & DJ just be transparent and say so?

Why do they have to be so cagey?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
💡 DCL requires that everyone boarding has to be fully vaccinated.

Maybe they couldn’t go because Jackson isn’t. His first dose was the first part of July. And also Pfizer and Moderma have different requirements for “fully vaccinated” status.
I remember him getting his 2nd shot. I think you only need 2 shots to be considered "fully". I don't believe that they count the boosters.

But DCL has also changed their requirements since the Trackers last sailed, you can be not-vaxxed but if you are, you have to test. If you are vaxxed, no testing required now. Kids under 4? I think don't need to be vaxxed or test at all. I think this went into effect October 15? It's recent.

Reactions: 5
So this is new (for me at least) that the YouTube web interface has moved lives videos to a separate tab. Shows how repetitive their live thumbnails are and how low views are:

1667225798575.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Someone posted this article about the top Disney vloggers, and this is hilarious.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 10.14.18 AM.png

Who the hell is Katie? That's gonna piss Jenn off. 2 Million subs? 2 young sons? Outgoing personalities? Trying new things?

This has to be a parody of some kind, right?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess we’ll just have to stay tuned to see how their cruising situation plays out.

Thought the main reason for the Halloween at Sea cruise was for Tim to fawn over the “Sanderson Sisters” up close and personal.

Reactions: 6
My entry for “Guess the Name” ….. Brock Lee

And thumbs up to J¢ for wanting to be a ghost for Halloween. And thumbs down to the Bojo’s execution of the costume. Losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oliver. Huh. Cute name. But really doesn’t go with their last name. That’s a mouthful.

Reactions: 5

Someone posted this article about the top Disney vloggers, and this is hilarious.

View attachment 1693265

Who the hell is Katie? That's gonna piss Jenn off. 2 Million subs? 2 young sons? Outgoing personalities? Trying new things?

This has to be a parody of some kind, right?
😂😆😂
Who is the most famous Disney YouTuber?
Currently, TheTimTracker might be the most famous YouTuber when it comes to Disney. He has over 1 million subscribers and his channel is all about vlogging his family’s trips to Walt Disney World as well as other Orlando attractions. His videos are fun and informative, and he often features other popular YouTubers on his channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😆😂
Who is the most famous Disney YouTuber?
Currently, TheTimTracker might be the most famous YouTuber when it comes to Disney. He has over 1 million subscribers and his channel is all about vlogging his family’s trips to Walt Disney World as well as other Orlando attractions. His videos are fun and informative, and he often features other popular YouTubers on his channel.
Lol! Did Tim write that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol! Did Tim write that?!
Nah. Just Krystel. Probably one of his stans.
Who can’t proofread her work as she writes false and contradictory material in her piece.
She’s also a travel agent, apparently.

BE379106-82BC-422D-831E-46619162D629.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So how does DCL handle cancellations? I swore cruise bookings are pretty non-forgiving if you have to cancel...unless they lied the entire time about having a cruise booked for Halloween? I doubt they were smart enough to buy trip insurance if something truly came up.

Reactions: 8
They hinted in an earlier home slog or live that some news was coming up so maybe nanny Lyn's departure wasn't a sudden thing. They might have gotten out of the Halloween cruise then or rescheduled it somehow but starting in under 3 weeks they won't be able to cruise again until 6 months after son #2 is born. So that puts them into fall 2023.

Did they stop buying views or did interest in their channel take a nose dive or both? It will be interesting to see what their October total views are might be a new low for them in the last 3 years or so Social Blade shows. Still they are making way more than either of them could doing anything else so sadly they will continue.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.