The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a product called Motioneaze that works well for us. There’s no side effects bc it’s an all natural oil, it can be used on children and you can apply even it after you start to feel sick. It smells a bit like a church, but it’s helped my husband. We’re planning on bringing it to Disney bc he really wants to ride Cosmic Rewind, but he’s nervous.
Has anyone had success with the motion sickness wrist ban, Sea Band? I bought several for my family. So far haven’t had to use them. They make them in child and adult sizes.
6D012D7E-7EBC-4EF1-AC28-621E7FAE3F02.jpeg

(Target)

Reactions: 2
I unfortunately caught part of this live - exactly when Jenny4Dinners mentioned that they don't drink - seriously girl. You drink all the time. and i kept posting on the live chat asking - Tim do you have a cold? LOL!!!! sure sounded stuffy to me. Why is Timmy Boy even there on these streams - she does all the talking, when he does want to say something, she cuts him off. Why he just sits there and nods his head at her is beyond me. And she is going to start driving again or get back to driving - yep - as the saying goes, when pigs fly - Jenny4Dinners will be the first one!!!

maybe Prop#2 will be called Macintosh - or Buddy for short. LOL!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder (and hope) if the trackers are done with having pets now. Since they’re doing all this “budgeting” now, maybe they won’t have the finances for it.
This is the first time I’ve really heard them talk about budgeting, so they must be feeling the sting of running offa huge chunk of their viewership.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost Bob, I've posted his pic here before in April. It's so difficult.

So they DID talk about getting another pet. Someone asked. Jenn said she couldn't because she could never love another dog like Bandit (screw you Armani, no mention of him/her) Then she said, oh I'm going to cry and stopped talking about it. Tim was the sane person in the conversation saying they couldn't handle a newborn, J$ and a puppy.

We've all had the terrible experience of losing pets. It is incredibly difficult. But, I'd never think of Oliver as replacing Bob. He's a new family member, not a replacement. I really think Jenn needs to get some mental heath treatment though. 3 years after Bandit died, she should be able to talk about him, tell funny stories, laugh. I don't think it's healthy, 3 years later, that every time you mention the dog, you cry. It's ok to be sad that your pet is no longer here. Bandit lived a full life, his death wasn't sudden. Heck, he was supposed to be on death's door 2 years before he died. She need to learn how to cope with life. It's just not good the way she handles things.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just heard on the news that Timmy is going to have to pay $4.99/month for his little blue check on Twitter. Something else to add to the budget, Jenn. Add Elon Musk to the list of saboteurs.
You all remember back in the day that they hated Elon Musk and would never buy a Tesla and then turned around and bought a Tesla?

Y'all leave little Huckleberry alone. Maybe they call him Bean like they used to call the dog.

Eta, also, Jenn since we remember things like Pepperidge Farm does, you drink like a goddamned fish. You were likely drinking very early in this pregnancy because of the time line of cwrtain videos lining up with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am loving all the dog pics, so sorry for your loss as well, I had to say goodbye to my boy copper last year an still devastates me, he was only a few weeks off his 16th, he was a rescue an the best companion I had

Now I've this little guy that's honestly a demon in disguise 😂 he's a free roam an gets into everything, I called him Theo since it means devine gift an at the time I though he was a little angelic thing, he's still a angel but not from "up" there 😉😂 wouldn't change him though lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m pretty sure “financial planning” means making a list of all the places They want to go next year. Not actually budgeting for any of it, just planning it, because that’s fun. Jenn doesn’t do responsibilities, that’s just not her vibe 🙄

Reactions: 15
They probably had to cancel their halloween cruise because they don't have child care.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They didn’t shop around for the solar! They just went with the guy who did the solar on the house before. That is mind blowing to me. No recommendations. No other quotes.
Must be part of their “financial planning”. I wish that there was a face palm emoji along with the like, love, haha, etc.

Reactions: 7
Trackers explanation is she got a higher paying job in her field. An offer they couldn't match. Still waiting for Lyn to come on here or elsewhere and tell her side of it.
Because Lyn has a Master's degree, that's a higher level of education. :rolleyes:

So does Jenn know that their audience is so young or clueless that she had to explain to the audience what a Master's degree is? Or did Lyn have to explain it to her and she thinks the rest of us need help understanding that?

And will Lyn add the Trackers to her LinkedIn or will she keep that 10 month resume gap on there? I keep going back to see if she's added her new employer.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone had success with the motion sickness wrist ban, Sea Band? I bought several for my family. So far haven’t had to use them. They make them in child and adult sizes.
View attachment 1692932
(Target)
I have used them on cruises and feel like they help. I also carry ginger gum with me on cruises and in my bag at Disney. I will chew one at first sign of nausea and it seems to work.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1692932
(Target)
We just got off a 5 day cruise and my husband suffers from extreme motion sickness. He can't do any of the screened rides at Disney or Universal, and he gets sick merely reading anything while in motion (car, train, airplane, etc). He wore these on the cruise and while we have no idea if they actually helped or not, he didn't get sick ONCE. He barely felt the ship move and the movement he felt didn't bother him one bit. So they might work, they might be placebo, but he used them and did well. He also had a constant supply of ginger chews and only took Dramamine once or twice. We stayed on aft on a higher deck and it was perfect.

We have two pups with people names: Mortimer and Beatrice. Not looking forward to the new nanny Bea being mentioned constantly by them, since that's my puppy's name, dammit!
Bea.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I sadly suspect that this is the problem. Cruising isn't as fun when you are expected to entertain your own kid.
Agreed, can't go on a cruise when you can't get to have the the fun with saying "oh J would have enjoyed that"

If they did cancel because they don't have anyone to watch him then they truely are pathetic, are there fees to canceling before a certain time? If there is, imagine paying fees just to get out of watching your own child, also was leaving him home with grandparents completly out the question as well, I thought he loved being around family

Reactions: 13
And now they can’t figure out how long they have been married. Math is hard y’all. My brain hurts listening to them struggle.

oh but it’s actually their dating anniversary? I can’t with them.
My partner and I share our dating anniversary with them. I had no clue who they were when we started dating. I won’t let it ruin our day!

Reactions: 8
Agreed, can't go on a cruise when you can't get to have the the fun with saying "oh J would have enjoyed that"

If they did cancel because then don't have anyone to watch him then they truely are pathetic, are there fees to canceling before a certain time? If there is, imagine paying fees just to get out of watching your own child, also was leaving him home with grandparents completly out the question as well, I thought he loved being around family
Good question.
It depends what room category they booked and when they canceled. (if they really did cancel.
At this point we really don’t know)
Today is the last Wish Halloween at Sea departure.
They would have booked two rooms.

D80AAA41-720D-4986-8336-1CA4FA6BE416.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.