The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gin keeps yawning cos she was editing all day while Jackson and Dim were at the zoo. She wanted to go live earlier but was too busy and now it's 'late for [her]', so cue the endless yawning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'I don't really go on Reddit to be honest with you, not gonna lie.'

But you sure frequent here, bestie!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She just said she doesn't "really go on Reddit to be honest with you" and "not gonna lie" while they are talking about best ice cream and other foods.

Reactions: 3
Jenn: I do not go on Reddit very much; I am not going to lie.

Translation: I go on Reddit all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gin's trying to read two sentence scary stories but they keep moderating themselves from reading some in fear it's too much for the stream. 🥴

Reactions: 4
This is ridiculously boring. Jenn is screwing around on her phone reading supposed ghost stories that are basically just weird sentences.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine J waking up suddenly, getting out of his big kid bed, and running into the room to say the baby's name on the live. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If they weren't going, wouldn't they just address it and say so? If it was because of the roof stuff or Jenn, etc., they would just use it for sympathy from the stans? Or did the cruise get nixed because Jenn's "budget" cuts? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They didn't film any of Dim and Jackson at the zoo today, it was just a day off for them to trick or treat together. No footage.

So...they DO do things they don't film?

Why do neither of them cover their mouths while yawning? I don't need to see the back of your throats, dammit!

Here's a two sentence scary story Jenn left out.
I got in line at an all you can eat cafeteria. I then noticed the person in the line in front of me was Jenn Tracker licking her chops.

• Haha
  • Sick
Gin has a 'day-by-day' pregnancy book that tells her how she should be feeling on any given day. 🥴

ETA: She was asked what day she's on. Claims she doesn't know what day she's on cos she doesn't read it that often. Dim confirms 21 weeks, 3 days after she asks.

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m reading a book that goes day by day of my pregnancy. What day am I on? I don’t read it every day. She doesn’t have a clue. Tim says she’s 21 weeks and 3 days. They basically have 2 more weeks they can cruise.

They were asked, if forced to name their kid after a fruit/vegetable, what'd they choose? Gin almost said then caught herself cos it's the name of the kid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.