The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
off Tracker Topic...but I know several of you here have cruised before. We have never cruised (at all!) I am thinking of finally booking a Disney cruise. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations on which ship/room/etc? We do not have small children, but my teen and adult daughter may tag along if that matters. Thanks for any advice!
Book a shorter cruise (we did 4 days on the Dream) to start, bc you’ve never cruised before, in case you don’t like it or feel nauseated the entire time.
We tend to stay midship, my husband gets motion sick fairly bad. (He won’t ride Everest and he gets carsick.) We stayed aft on the Dream in an inside room on Deck 8 and it was lovely. I’ve heard more forward you feel the ship movement more.

There are definitely other more highly qualified posters here to give tips rather than me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They’re really warped. So immature in the shops pointing at things and laughing like children!

And how is a box of Go-go Squeeze fun?

They really need to stop pretending they care about the environment with their electric car. She just said they’re willing to go through the car wash every day for a month just because Jackson likes it. Try actually playing with your kid!

They have no original ideas. Jenn just admitted she showed the “grocery haul” because she’s seen families on YouTube do it.
Still catching up, just getting back from our cruise. Non-cuntcierge by the way. I had to chime in on this one though. Remember when EVERYONE was trying to copy them and the Trackholes got bent about it?? Well Pepperidge Farms and we remember. The crazy thing is, if anyone of us or a critical stan brought it up, the Trackholes would:
A. Either deny it
B. Block, delete, and shadow ban the poster
or C. Both

They have zero originality and zero talent. I want to thank all those on these threads that still watch and report back to us. You truly take one for the team. A bleeping “GROCERY HAUL” VIDEO, tell me again how they are not a family channel putting out #homemovies

Reactions: 17
Book a shorter cruise (we did 4 days on the Dream) to start, bc you’ve never cruised before, in case you don’t like it or feel nauseated the entire time.
We tend to stay midship, my husband gets motion sick fairly bad. (He won’t ride Everest and he gets carsick.) We stayed aft on the Dream in an inside room on Deck 8 and it was lovely. I’ve heard more forward you feel the ship movement more.

There are definitely other more highly qualified posters here to give tips rather than me though.
Thank you for this! My husband is the reason we haven't cruised yet. He is relenting though and said he will try! A shorter cruise is a perfect idea! Thank you :)

Reactions: 5
Copy that.
From what they were saying in the past few vlogs I got the impression that they were staying home.
DJ did mention the cruise yesterday, but it didn’t appear that it was soon.

Like you, I have been monitoring the Halloween at Sea departures. And tomorrow is their last chance.
🤷🏻‍♀️ So who knows what’s going on.

I believe J$ is in a toddler bed
View attachment 1691909
Well that is a YouTube child privacy violation. What is wrong with them?

Reactions: 6
Thank you for this! My husband is the reason we haven't cruised yet. He is relenting though and said he will try! A shorter cruise is a perfect idea! Thank you :)
Assuming you want to sail out of Florida, a 4 night would be on the Dream (Miami) or the Wish (Port Canaveral) but you might have different options depending on the time of year. Those mostly go to Nassau and Castaway Cay (Disney's Private Island). The Dream is going to be less expensive than the Wish because the Wish is the latest and greatest. I have not been on the Wish yet to be able to comment on it. I've been on the Dream twice this year.

As far as rooms, if you aren't going to do concierge, the rooms are really not that much different. I have an 18 and 19 year old, so we're basically 4 adult sized people. I really like the Category 4 rooms on the Dream. Some sleep 5 so there is extra room and there is a round tub in some which give the bathroom more space. The lower the number, the higher the price. You really can't go wrong with the size room. As Rebelle stated, it's where the room is. Midship is most desirable. I prefer to be higher up because I really feel the rocking the lower I am. We stayed in a porthole window on Deck 2 on the Wonder once and it was too much with the water just outside. Aft you can sometimes feel the vibration of the engine. Forward you feel the most rocking.

I always wish we could dm here because I'm always happy to give my two cents on Disney cruises.

Reactions: 5
Well that is a YouTube child privacy violation. What is wrong with them?
That's the problem with their content. Their primary fan base seems to be British people with Universal/Disney FOMO, teenagers who see the family as "relationship goals" (likely because they go to the parks as much as they do), and seniors who see Jackson as the grandchild they can actually see. They have way too many overlapping demographics so they just show whatever and hope people can to relate to them.

It's unbelievably creepy that they leave stuff like this in, but they also delete criticism so nothing's going to change unless YouTube steps in and does something on their end, because the two of them certainly will not.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I bet they changed the cruise to a birthday/baby moon concierge suite cruise in the next couple weeks.

• Sick
  • Angry
I bet they changed the cruise to a birthday/baby moon concierge suite cruise in the next couple weeks.
What about the Sanderson Sisters? 🤣

But, how could any two adults go on a cruise with their almost 3 year old and no Nanny?

I'm ready to go watch some TV, I just know they're going to go live as soon as I turn the computer off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What about the Sanderson Sisters? 🤣

But, how could any two adults go on a cruise with their almost 3 year old and no Nanny?

I'm ready to go watch some TV, I just know they're going to go live as soon as I turn the computer off.
They will bring B she should be on board by then

Reactions: 4
Assuming you want to sail out of Florida, a 4 night would be on the Dream (Miami) or the Wish (Port Canaveral) but you might have different options depending on the time of year. Those mostly go to Nassau and Castaway Cay (Disney's Private Island). The Dream is going to be less expensive than the Wish because the Wish is the latest and greatest. I have not been on the Wish yet to be able to comment on it. I've been on the Dream twice this year.

As far as rooms, if you aren't going to do concierge, the rooms are really not that much different. I have an 18 and 19 year old, so we're basically 4 adult sized people. I really like the Category 4 rooms on the Dream. Some sleep 5 so there is extra room and there is a round tub in some which give the bathroom more space. The lower the number, the higher the price. You really can't go wrong with the size room. As Rebelle stated, it's where the room is. Midship is most desirable. I prefer to be higher up because I really feel the rocking the lower I am. We stayed in a porthole window on Deck 2 on the Wonder once and it was too much with the water just outside. Aft you can sometimes feel the vibration of the engine. Forward you feel the most rocking.

I always wish we could dm here because I'm always happy to give my two cents on Disney cruises.
Concierge? Who do you think I am? A Tracker? 😂 😂 😂 . Seriously, I just want to not have my husband feel any type of motion sickness. I am not too picky about the room size or anything. I think I would like a balcony. I guess I need to start watching Disney Cruise videos (not the slackers though).
I have a lot to learn. I didn't even realize that different ships sailed out of different cities :) We live up North and will probably cruise first then go to the parks, so I I haven't really priced anything out yet, but I don't think it matters which ship. I need to research more.

I know...DM's would be nice~~
Thank you for your help!!

Reactions: 8
re: the parks being open after lockdown, Gin says she's grateful to be living in Orlando since there's so much to do. You can't write this tit. :ROFLMAO:

They both sound horrendous and kind of throaty. It's like some low ASMR to mask how their voices keep cracking.

I wish I wasn’t blocked, my favorite costume is One Chainz

Oh tit, she’s counting on her fingers. Prop 2 is already getting J$ hand me downPiglet costume. Poor kid is doomed.

Reactions: 11
Dim wishes he could've gone to HHN more. Gin claims it loses the magic for her with every subsequent year. Now complaining that too many crowds lessen the experience and the magic.

More throat clearings and rasping.

She...wants to reuse Jackson's Piglet costume for Gid£on next year.

LOL. Jenn is calling out Tim for not being lively enough. Let me guess, he probably got little sleep and was dealing with J all day, maybe moving piles of crap out of the guest room, while she slept in and "edited"?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know he was dragging that goofy ghost story on for filth but would it kill her to NOT interrupt him every five seconds?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.